Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
dreadly time,human/demon rp,seting up,rollplayers needed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  yay
View Results

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:19 am
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

"Eater of souls?" Ishizai gasped, "You mean like Ammut from Egyptian myth?"
i know not of that myth, but yes, but,i look forward to it he said, becuse you can't kill an eater,but you can't eat the eater,and gain its power he said,but thats not realy the eater i want he said, so if you want it take it he siad* there was not a cracking sound and the earth under them begain to move, *
"you can eat an eater?" Ishizai asked, "How the?"
yup,but each eater is not the same, only the eater knows,whatfellow your heartwhen time comes he said
*the ground was now cracked open and a unly gross looking spider came out of the earth* trying eating this mocked the eater

"People eat spiders all the time," Ishizai laughed, "They may not realise it but they eat spiders in their sleep...about 8 a year."
then your going to realy eat it then,ok said will*the spider the shot out snot like web that that smelled like the dead things,now to think of it it now smelled realy awfully,*it went after her now
Ishizai smirked.
"You think it's gonna be that easy to beat a fallen angel?" she asked the eater, "Well I hope you like flying."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:16 pm
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
"you can eat an eater?" Ishizai asked, "How the?"
yup,but each eater is not the same, only the eater knows,whatfellow your heartwhen time comes he said
*the ground was now cracked open and a unly gross looking spider came out of the earth* trying eating this mocked the eater

"People eat spiders all the time," Ishizai laughed, "They may not realise it but they eat spiders in their sleep...about 8 a year."
then your going to realy eat it then,ok said will*the spider the shot out snot like web that that smelled like the dead things,now to think of it it now smelled realy awfully,*it went after her now
Ishizai smirked.
"You think it's gonna be that easy to beat a fallen angel?" she asked the eater, "Well I hope you like flying."

*it shot web darkening the ski with it,then the web was set on fire,,the spider was now gone,,but the fames became realy hot,there was no was out, and the smoke was awfull*
do you need help will asked,and can you firuer it out on your own?  

williams_101

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:01 pm
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
"Yeah, I can." She looked around the town, the mist was just think enough so she can see.

*he walked to an inn, knocked the door down and he used his lance to kill,now the kings army herd this andthey begain comeing down ,but htey could not see*
"I can get rid of these guys easy." She said as she muttered some magic words. Then she shot fire balls out of her palms and a mass explosion was where the guards are at.

*the men was killed on contack,others not knowing what was going on,fleed, others went after her with swords in the air, but they whent in the worng ways,not knowing ware her was,* Can' just whent around killing the ones that fleed*
"Well, we can't let them go. They might send a sarch party."
i know said can,but it would make no matter if they did, said can,i didn't make a huge shadow on the ground just for fun,there's a reason,or 2 he said,*the shadow sucked the shoulders up as if they was nothing,i know that your a vampire,,how long haves it been since you last feed he said* now pulling a man out of the earth ad bring him over to her,* you can feed now he said
She stood there in amazment and took the solder. She came close to him and began to feed. The blood was dripping to the ground and the man died from blood loss. She looked up and whiped off her mouth. "Thanks."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:05 pm
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
"I can get rid of these guys easy." She said as she muttered some magic words. Then she shot fire balls out of her palms and a mass explosion was where the guards are at.

*the men was killed on contack,others not knowing what was going on,fleed, others went after her with swords in the air, but they whent in the worng ways,not knowing ware her was,* Can' just whent around killing the ones that fleed*
i know said can,but it would make no matter if they did, said can,i didn't make a huge shadow on the ground just for fun,there's a reason,or 2 he said,*the shadow sucked the shoulders up as if they was nothing,i know that your a vampire,,how long haves it been since you last feed he said* now pulling a man out of the earth ad bring him over to her,* you can feed now he said
She stood there in amazment and took the solder. She came close to him and began to feed. The blood was dripping to the ground and the man died from blood loss. She looked up and whiped off her mouth. "Thanks."
your wellcome he said,,i know you hjust metme and all,but your hoterthen hell its self said Can,*he smiled**there seemed to be more that he wanted to say*  

williams_101

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:26 pm
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya

your wellcome he said,,i know you hjust metme and all,but your hoterthen hell its self said Can,*he smiled**there seemed to be more that he wanted to say*
"Um...Thanks?" She said as she held back a blush. She was never given such a compliment by anyone.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:32 pm
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
"Um...Thanks?" She said as she held back a blush. She was never given such a compliment by anyone.
your wellcome he said* now smileing at her,**he walkeda bit closer to her, but when he did,there was a huge blast of light**the shadow fod acted like a barrir blocking the light form comeing in at all* lookie he said, things are now becomeing verry enertaining he said  

williams_101

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:37 pm
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
your wellcome he said* now smileing at her,**he walkeda bit closer to her, but when he did,there was a huge blast of light**the shadow fod acted like a barrir blocking the light form comeing in at all* lookie he said, things are now becomeing verry enertaining he said
"I see. Should I take care of this?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:48 pm
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
hmm,sure he said,but do it fast, then*their was now an army of peolre ,some preist others wooden tree monsters others silver amoered knights* they all ran at them* do your best he said,but if you need me to do anything just say something he said  

williams_101

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:52 pm
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
hmm,sure he said,but do it fast, then*their was now an army of peolre ,some preist others wooden tree monsters others silver amoered knights* they all ran at them* do your best he said,but if you need me to do anything just say something he said
She nodded at him and turned to the others. She then summond her fire balls and blasted them to bits.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:55 pm
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
She nodded at him and turned to the others. She then summond her fire balls and blasted them to bits.
*there was evil lol **they was slowly geting back up* looks like thats not the key he said, try a dark soul takeing move or something he said  

williams_101

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:06 pm
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
*there was evil lol **they was slowly geting back up* looks like thats not the key he said, try a dark soul takeing move or something he said
"That seems easy enough. But first, you should move. Once I cast this, everything can be sucked up." She said and waited him to move. She then muttered words and the ground began to turn into darkness. Everything solid began to suck up into the darkness. She then muttered more words and grew gient, black wings and flew up into the sky.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:19 pm
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
"That seems easy enough. But first, you should move. Once I cast this, everything can be sucked up." She said and waited him to move. She then muttered words and the ground began to turn into darkness. Everything solid began to suck up into the darkness. She then muttered more words and grew gient, black wings and flew up into the sky.
will watched this all take place* before she toke off he became her shadow*  

williams_101

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:21 pm
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
"What do you think?" She asked, knowing he's near her.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:20 pm
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
"What do you think?" She asked, knowing he's neari i think you did good,and you look good he said*smileing*her shadow now looked like his shadow* he smiled* i can't realy fly he said,but was you going to leave me down there he asked?

williams_101

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:28 am
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
"What do you think?" She asked, knowing he's neari i think you did good,and you look good he said*smileing*her shadow now looked like his shadow* he smiled* i can't realy fly he said,but was you going to leave me down there he asked?
She laughed. "I knew you would get out alive."

RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces