Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

hidden_nin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:00 am
Ray, strolling on the dreary streets of England, was thinking about several things. What was he to do next. He was of course in high alert mode, there are some people that no one can really trust. Expecially in his conditions. Scratching the back of hi neak, breathing in the moisture of the air. His dangling hair, continue to sway from every step he took. He noticed it was the same place he was at in the previous days. Should he cheak it out?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:07 am
Zephyr has gotten bored of watching the figures so he decided to get back on course. Zephyr brought his wings back,stretched them out the soared back towards the city. once in the city Zephyr smelled something good. Considering he hadnt eaten in a cuople of days he followed his stomach. Zephyr perched on a balcony and noticed a boy much older than him looking around the room. Zephyr had thought that the mansion was owned by some rich old bag.

(sorry about the delay had to take out the trash)  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:08 am
Zack scratched his head and noticed not that many humans were out today. Usually there were more people out then he could count. He sighed and leaned on the railing. His wings flapped slowly and stretched out behind him, making him seem a larger. Of course he knew he couldnt scare anyone with his charming looks. Being an fallen angel had its disadvantages, though people always gave him a curiouse and strange look, like he was something from another world, of course he was, but they didnt have to stare.

{Edit}

Zack turned his attention to a younger boy and lifted his brow at him. "Can I Help you?" He asked quesioningly.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:12 am
Zephyr turned and saw another boy leaning on the balcony railing looking over the city. He watched the boy that was also older than him. Zephyr watched the boy in amusement. the boy turned and asked him something. "um.......im vey hungry could i have some food?"  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:17 am
Zack lifted his brow again and sighed. "Sure, come in." He said rolling his eyes. He figured this was going to be like when he let all the other people into his home. Of course he had robbed two of them and therefor let them stay. He pushed the plate of food a little close to the edge of the table and pointed at it. "im not that hungry anyways." He said stuffing his hands into his pocket.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:20 am
"Thank you. Thank you. " Zephyr said as he stuffed his face. Once he was done with the food he grabbed the plate. "Where could i wash my plate?"  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:29 am
Zack looked at Zephyr. "Just leave it there. Geffory will take the plate sooner or later. Whats your name?" He asked bluntly.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:35 am
Zephyr set the plate down with a clank. "The name is Zephyr. What is your name."  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:45 am
"Zack. The owner of this house. What might you be doing here in england?" He asked. Zack had a tendance to be very blunt about things. He hated cutting round the bush.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:47 am
Kiom'e sighed as she walked around town, stopping occasionally in local shops just to check up on people. 'I feel like I'm the local patrol here...' she mutters to herself while walking up to the old mansion. stopping to look inside its gates, and shrugs off what many questions run through her head.

((I won't respond for a little while, I gtg with my mom, we're getting rid of our rats. crying ))  

[Sorrow`s] Minion

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:48 am
((awww thats so sad T-T ))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:49 am
"Well I was searching for the sorcerer who made me a Druman but I realized that having these abilities make me unique so i am just traveling righting any wrong i see." Zephyr took a breath. He had said a mouth ful but it was the truth.

{Edit}

any donations would be accepted for my dream avi  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:57 am
Zack sighed and walked over to his recliner. He sat down and looked around his huge room. He wasnt sure what doing good did for the world. He knew of course doing bad didnt make things worse...but what do you do as a fallen angel? Nothing seemed to matter...not good..not evil.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:01 am
Zephyr looked out onto the city watching the people walk around and go through the streets. "I think i will settle down in this city. Do you know where i can make a little extra cash." Zephyr walked over to Zack and awaited his replie.  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:06 am
Zack chuckled at his question. "Extra cash...haha. You cant get a job so quickly here...hell its hard to do so. you'r going to have to rob from the rich." He laughed again.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games