Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Genetic... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOod day
  howdy!
  good evening...
  good...good...oh whatever
View Results

zepherion

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:30 pm
Mia yawned and stretched a bit. "Mm. I think I'm going to unpack my stuff a bit and go to bed." Mia turned to look at Flora. "Um Flora, I'm going to send you back to the shadow world now, ok?" Flora sighed. "But I want to look at the wonderous pieces of art more!" Flora whined but then she saw the annoyed look on Mia's voice. "Ok." Flora turned to Ayu and smiled. "Good night!" Then Flora sank into the floor. "Good night Ayu." Mia stretched a bit as she walked out of the volt and to her room."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:20 pm
"Good night." She smiled and nodded.  

Maha clone

CainZeros

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:19 pm
Darek began unpacking his bags, setting his amp in a corner with his guitar, still in it's case, leaning beside it. He sorted through his clothes and put them in the drawers of the dresser. Seeing no place to put his CDs, he sighed and left them in the bag.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:43 am
Mia opened the door to her room. Ginger was already asleep on a pillow she dragged from Mia's bed to the floor. Also, the sheets were different from when she was in there a while ago. Mia opened her suitcase again and started by unzipping a side pocket inside it and took out her toothbrush, toothpaste, and her hairbrush. Mia laid them on the dresser that was laid against one of the walls. Mia went back to her suitcase and started taking out her clothes and sorted them into the drawers and put her jackets, dresses and the rest of the clothes that she couldn't fit into the drawers inside the closet. Mia took out a few pictures and books on the shelf and left some room on the top shelf to put the small bags of cat food on. Mia left the rest in her suitcase for tomorrow and put the suitcase inside the walk in closet. Mia changed into her blue summer pj's which were a matching short sleeved button up shirt and shorts. Mia flopped into the bed and fell asleep.  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:55 am
Ayu sat on her bed reading a book. She jumped up and ran down the hall making thumping noises. She slid down that banisters and jumped off, running to a room. She grabbed a canvas and paints, plus paintbrushes and then ran back upstairs and sat on her bed with her canvas on an eisel. She started her painting with light pink in the background.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:02 am
Mia opened her eyes. She couldn't sleep just yet for some reason. "I guess I'm just a little excited." Mia saw Ginger on one of the shelves, trying to reach for a bag of cat food. Mia sat up, got out of bed and grabbed Ginger from the shelf. Mia went back to her bed and sat down cross-legged. "Ginger, midnight snacks aren't good for you, you know that. And they're not exactly good for me either. If I ever see you do that again I won't let you play with Masaru for a week, ok? Now go to sleep. I'll be just outside so if I come back in and find that one of the bags are open...." Ginger meowed sadly and Mia smiled and nodded. "That's right. Good night Ginger." Mia scratched Ginger just behind the neck and she purred. Mia stood up and laid Ginger on the pillow on the floor ad walked out of her room. Mia walked toward the huge window in front of her and leaned on the windowsill with her elbows.

"So beautiful...a nice ending to something horrible." Mia saw some light streaming under Ayu's doors and Mia walked over to them. "I guess she couldn't sleep either. I hope she won't mind me dropping in." Mia knocked on the doors. "It's me! Mia."  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:25 am
Ayu bit her tounge and spoke something in Japanese. "enta-! Oh I'm sorry you can enter Mia." She was painting a face on a canvas. "I had an quick thought and I had to."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:45 pm
"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt your art. I can leave though, I just couldn't sleep." Mia opened the door a crack to let her head in.  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:42 pm
"It's ok. I don't mind you staying." She smiled and looked at Mia, with paint on her face.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:48 am
Mia opened the door to let herself in and closed the door behind her. Mia sat on the bed and looked at the canvas. Ayu had only gotten started. "So, what are you painting this time?" Mia jumped when she heard a small growl. Oh I guess that's Masaru.  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:21 am
"No clue....I just let my hand do the painting and if i think of something else I tell my hand to do it." She had a white body of an animal on the canvas so far. "Sorry about Masaru. He growls in his sleep."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:34 pm
"No problem. I find it kind of cute for a tiger." Mia still stared at the canvas. "Anyways, I wonder what life will be like now that we've completed the goal we set out to do. I mean, before, destroying the GAME building seemed like my only purpose. But now I can just relax."  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:00 pm
"Ok..." She put a little shape under Masaru's paw that looked like Ginger.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:53 am
(By the way, I'm sorry if some or a lot of my posts are hard to read because they're long and they're a giant block of text. Someone in one of my other rp's pointed it out to me so...)

Mia smiled. "Aww...is that Ginger?"  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:04 pm
"Yeah I think...I have a photographic memory and I think this is what it looked like when they first met..." She closed her eyes and sighed, still painting.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games