Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

zepherion

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:38 am
Mia's thoughtful look turned into a worried and doubtful look. "But it couldn't be my master. I mean, I've known him since I was a child....since I was 4! He's always caring and he's never done anything really shady...but then again there was that time....at the academy. But there really is no other fitting people that we know except Marcus and Master, and I'm convinced that he's not the person...."

Mia looked up at the sky. It was now light blue with barely any clouds in the sky. It was sort of hot which was a sign that summer was moving in. Mia took the heavy pot and gently laid it inside the cart. "So should we get going? Ty's sleeping like a...cat so she'll probably wake up on our way there."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:53 am
Tiger runs through her snowy landscape again to end up in a glistening ice forest. She slows down her pace to a slow lope then speeds up To the same place as the previous nights. Ty wakes up, stumbling a little before waking up fully. She hops down then walks up to Mia, puting her paws on her legs. "Morning!"  

darkfae12

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:39 pm
"Morning Ty." Ayu smiled and finished her breakfast and cleaned the bowl, giving it to Mia.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:31 pm
Mia took the bowl from Ayu and cleaned it. Mia put it in her bag among her other things and grabbed a new bowl out for Ty. Mia filled it with soup and settled it on the ground in front of Ty. Mia smiled. "Hi, good morning. After you're finished your breakfast we're heading off to Sylphis."

Mia sat down on the edge of the cart and stared at the bag of seeds. It said Faeran. It must've been the name Mother nature gave the seeds.  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:02 pm
"Mia are you ok?" She walked over to Mia.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:54 pm
Mia looked up and smiled. "Yeah." Mia put the small bag inside her bag carefully as if the seeds were fragile and could break at any moment. "I can't wait to get to Sylphis! The only place outside my village I've ever been is Mariness village and the area between there and Etheros. But now I've actually gone passed the border and into the country of Desarous!" Mia was kicking her legs as she looked thoughtfully at the sky.

Hector on the other hand sat at the front of the cart and took hold of the reigns in one of his hands and leaned back on his other hand. "Well, just tell me when you all are ready to go." Hector lied down with his hands behind his head.  

zepherion

darkfae12

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:02 pm
Tiger looks at Hector, then changes into her normal shape. She serves herself and starts to dig in when she quietly asks Marcus. "Is there something going on? It seems a little tense around here."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:30 pm
Ayu played with her knife, really bored. She sighed and looked up at Ty.  

Maha clone

CainZeros

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:38 pm
"Not that I know of," Marcus says, "other than the fact that Mother Nature's been talking to Mia in her dreams about some force working against the gods. I guess that'd make anyone a little tense."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:25 pm
Ayu looked back down at her knife, blocking out any voices or noises around her.  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:25 pm
Mia sighed a bit. "Yeah, but I'm going to ask my Master about it. Or at least get some information from him." Mia crawled under the wooden roof of the cart and sat against the wall staring at the seeds.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:49 pm
Ayu smiled and looked up.  

Maha clone

darkfae12

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:13 pm
Ty shrugs, shoving her face full of more soup. "Okay, just checking." She says as she finishes her meal. She gets up and walks to the cart. "Mia... Does Sylphis have alot of trees?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:28 pm
Mia thought for a second. Mia got the map out of her bag and looked at the drawing of Sylphis. "Let's see. There's a few trees inside the town and then there's a small forest beside it." Mia put the map back inside her bag again along with the seeds. "So should we go now?"  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:55 pm
"Yeah." She smiled and woke arty up by rubbing his paw. "Arty...wake up Arty." Arty woke up and yawned making a squeaking noise.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games