Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
The Story That Went On... (Formerly Death Cut. Completed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:26 am

GL: "Heh, that could also work too. Don't you think, Xy... woah. Uhm. Wow. Hey uh, you two need a room or something?"

The two soul guiders were currently in a very deep, heavy kiss, their hands roaming over each others backs. When they finally broke contact, they both laughed, leaning into each other. Muerte watched this intently also, curious as to what the nature of this sort of contact was.

Tiamos: "Well, it's not entirely our fault silly. Your aura's flowing like water right now."

GL: "....Crap sticks."

Tiamos: "Hey, now don't just go holding it back in again! We happen to like it!"

GL: "Sorry..."

The soul guiders glanced at each other for a moment, and seemed to agree on something. After a short while, Xylanthos stood up from his seat.

Xylanthos: "Hey, Galantros... why don't you come with me to the bar and get a drink with me?"

GL: "Uhm, no thanks, I'm happy enough with my sod..."

The soul guider took GL by the arm, and helped him out of his chair.

Xylanthos: "No no, I insist. Come on, just you and me, like old times."

GL: "... Old times?"

Galantros was confused, but apparently his cousin wanted him to come along with him for some reason. So instead of ignoring his request again, he went ahead... Besides, he had the feeling that Xy would have dragged him to the bar if need be. Once there, Xylanthos ordered some speciality lava drinks, and studied his cousin for a long time.

Xylanthos: "So.... how long?"

GL: "How long....what?"

The wide 'grin' on Xylanthos' face made GL suddenly feel very nervous and aware.

Xylanthos: "How long have you liked Black?"

GL: "Oh. Well, you know, she's such a wonderful frie..."

Xylanthos: "LIKE like."

GL: "Wha... What!? I-I don't like her like THAT!"PANIC! PANIC! PANIC!

Xylanthos: "I'm not going to joke around with you like some of the others, cousin. You know me better than that. The way you act when she gets all close and clings to you, how nervous you act around her at times.... Just today, when she asked when you were going to hook up with her, when you tried to sing that love song with her you got so nervous your aura affected her, and you've been so distracted... Luckily for you, she hasn't noticed. I'm pretty sure Rosemary has though, because you know, she has that ability to KNOW WHAT YOU'RE THINKING. You really like her, don't you? Don't deny it."

GL: ".... .... Arrrrrggggghhh.... Nyeeeeeehh.... I.... don't know what you're talking about. And keep it down, will ya? You know she has good hearing."

Xylanthos stared at his cousin hard, then sighed.... and when he was sure the others back at the table weren't looking, or at least Black wasn't (Tiamos was distracting her by showing her crystal sculptures she was able to make with her drink), he gave Galantros a slap across the face.

GL: "Ack! OW! What..."

Xylanthos: "We're far away enough, Tiamos is keeping Black busy, and there's enough people talking to cover up what we're talking about. Now say it! Say it or next time..."

GL: "Okay! Okay... I... like... Black. And I feel confused and horrible about it."

Xylanthos: "Why is that? This isn't exactly your first crush, although you've never acted on them before. Are you going to now?"

GL: "No.. it's... it's not as easy as that! There's just... so much that makes it confusing... (There was a pause while his cousin waited patiently for him to explain. GL sighed and continued.) I'm not exactly sure she feels the same way... I mean, sometimes I think she does, but how do I know she's not just playing around? A-and then, what about Shy? I mean... what if he comes back? Also... What if I'm too old for her? I mean, she's only 53 and I'm well over 500. And ... I don't know, I'm just so nervous it makes me feel sick to my stomach"

Xylanthos resisted an urge to give his cousin another slap, and instead made him sip some of the lava drink to soothe his jitters.

Xylanthos: "You're really oblivious, you know that?"

GL: "Hey!"

Xylanthos: "Well, it's true. That, or very unassuming. Or both. Let me help clear things up for you. More than likely, I think Black really does like you. There's been so many things she's done that just says it to me. She may be teasing you also, but don't you find it odd that she's teased you so often about that sort of thing? It sounds more like heavy hinting to me. As for her age, you've had crushes on some humans before, haven't you? Well, they don't live for very long compared to us. And yet, there are still plenty of reaper and human releationships going on. If it's a question of whether you're taking advantage of her, and whether or not she's mature enough, well she's dated in the past, hasn't she? I think she's smart enough to make those sorts of decisions..."

"Now Shy... Last I've heard from Rosemary, he's practically abandoned the poor girl. He just up and left, and hasn't bothered to come back or try to get in touch for over two years now. I don't think that's exactly quality boyfriend material there. Tell me, would you do that to someone you care about? For example, would you just leave your dad for several years without so much as a good bye, and never talk to him again? Or to any of your friends you've made in other realms? I know you still keep in touch with them."

GL: "No, I can't ever imagine doing something like that."

Xylanthos: "Hmm... then maybe you should try asking her out. I don't think it could hurt anything."

GL: "I'll... I ... I don't know... I guess I'll try talking with her later. Not right now, later."

Xylanthos: "I'm going to hold you to that. Come on, let's head back."

The two Lazeranos men reached the table just as Tiamos finished making a lovely two tailed kitsune out of some crystals she had in her pocket and the last of her water. She smiled and handed it over to Black.

Xylanthos: "So, did we miss anything while we were gone?"
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:54 pm

That is a lesson for another day. It's very hard to explain. You'll probably need to learn most of it on your own through observation.

"I think it's partially my fault her tries to hold it back so often. He knows I got annoyed at him for it when I'd suddenly want to cuddle my dinner or my master more than I'd usually want to. I already had forces working against me and with his addition..." Rosemary said to Tiamos as Xylanthos and GL left.

BlackMN for her part had never seen Tiamos do crystal structures before. She wondered why Rosemary knew that... well the vampire did used to visit often.

The vampires for their part remained very silent. They might be far enough for BlackMN to not hear them, but not far enough for those two. They'd probably have to leave the restaurant for that to happen. Veni however didn't wast the opportunity to flirt some, placing a hand on a leg of Jacob and Rosemary and massaging them a little.

Smiling broadly BlackMN held up her cute sculpture for Xylanthos to see when they returned in answer to his question. Rosemary and Veni opted to pretend nothing happened as they usually did on this. Besides if Rosemary thought he was a pad person who'd take advantage of Black, he would have "disappeared" a while ago like that Ax fellow.

BlackMN's expression changed slightly as she pointed at GL who found himself engulfed in flame for a second. "There you don't smell like fear anymore. You've smelt of it ever since the 'Hold Your Hand' song. Heh."

There was another smell that was driving her nuts that she couldn't easily get rid of: raging hormones. It was everywhere. She couldn't tell from who it came from because it was everywhere. It usually was and smelled different on everyone. It was almost always there to tickle her nose. "Tiamos is rather talented..." She turned to Rosemary. "So...are we actually going home tonight? Been a while since we've been there."

"I leave that up to you. I thought you wanted to stay for the whole festival."

"Hmmm...."

"It's been ages since I've slept in that Honey Moon suit."

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:54 pm

GL: "Well.... I guess we could go back to THoR tonight... we could always take a portal back here the next day or so. But first, why don't we go to my place and watch a movie or something?"

Muerte: "A... movie?"

GL: "It's ... a type of fun, Muerte. I'll explain in a little bit. We could watch something from our collection in our entertainment room or puchase a download if there's something we don't have."

Tiamos: "That sounds like it could be fun."

The angels that had been silently watching over the soul guiders and so far had become hidden in the background, stepped forward.

Angel: "I am not sure that is wise. Our soul guiders should probably return to the fortress."

Xylanthos: "Should, but not yet."

Angel: "But Xylanthos, the stress on your systems isn't good for either of you..."

Xylanthos: "We still have plenty of kalbis sticks to help us cope. We rarely get out of that place except to make announcements for the festivals. Besides, it's not like we're staying away for a long time, barely even a day."

Angel: "I... suppose. We can not force you to return. But we urge you to be cautious, the fortress was designed to help you cope with..."

Tiamos: "We know... We'll be fine, and if it becomes overwhelming, we'll go back."

Angel: "Very well."

GL: "Great! Dad will be happy to see you, and so will mom I think. Lemme just open a portal."

Once the portal was up, GL stepped through, into the family room. Everyone else followed shortly after, and got to hear the reaper yell in shock. He was currently covering his eyes, his wings folding around himself protectively. The air meanwhile was THICK with a sensual love aura that wasn't coming from GL... with a small bit of a second aura that did come from GL that was a mixture of feeling disturbed and shocked.

GL: "AAAHHH! HOLY CRAP!" MOM!? DAD!?"

Eliza: "Sweetie!"

Alzamus: "Shi'vot... uhm..."

GL's parents were on the couch, and had been in the middle of a rather heavy make out session that was almost turning serious. Eliza's hair was mussed, and her shirt was very much unbuttoned and partially lifted. Alzamus for his part was shirtless, with Eliza's tail wrapped around him. The couple disengaged from each other, and tried to make themselves look presentable as fast as possible. Eliza started buttoning up her shirt, her wings flexing as she drew in her aura.

Alzamus: "Uh, son... you're home.... earlier than expected... and with friends.... Hello."

Eliza just gave a little sheepish wave while she tried to fix her hair.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:26 pm

Veni looked at the two love birds, then at the TV, and grinned. "Get a little too into that romance movie? Doesn't seem like such a bad idea."

He turned to where Rosemary had been, but wasn't anymore. She had already gone back through the portal to stop Muerte from coming through. She didn't want to have to explain this to him... Veni went for the next best thing grabbing Jacob soon after he entered the room, dipping and kissing him.

BlackMN found herself blushing a little from the smells and feelings she got from the atmosphere. The two of them together like that smelled a lot more like GL than they did appart.

Rosemary came through with Muerte after a few minutes giving Eliza enough time to straighten up and for Alzamus to find his shirt. Absense apparently can make the heart grow fonder.

"We had thought to watch a movie...umm...you want us to leave?"

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:31 pm

Jacob flailed for a moment at the unexpected kiss, but soon sort of melted into it.

It hadn't escaped Eliza's notice that before she had fully pulled her aura in, that Black scooted closer to GL and was almost practically clinging to his leg. GL for his part, had found his hand resting on Black's shoulder.

Alzamus: "Uhmmm..."

Eliza's tail suddenly snapped and whacked Alzamus on the arm, making him flinch and rub the sore spot left there.

Eliza: "No, of course not sweetie."

Alzamus: "Yeah, you all can watch a movie here if you want. The entertainment room's best for that, it's set up for the best video and sound."

GL: "That's what I had planned. Did you want to join us?

Eliza was smiling at this point, refocusing her aura on GL and Black without them fully realizing it. Now Black was snuggling into GL's side, while the reaper was practically hugging her to him.

Alzamus: "Nah. We're probably going to go out and get some fresh air."

Eliza: "Yeah, you all enjoy yourselves."
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:34 pm

Veni smiled at his success in swooning Jacob.

"How about dinner afterwards? I have a gift for our usually most gracious host: Reservations to a very fine and romantic restaurant that he may have if he so chooses to go to this place," He held up a business card for Xylanthos to see with a time on it. He had reserved a spot just in case the place was crowded due to it being the festival. It was the same place Jacob and Veni had went to a week or so before, the card said about as much as the ghost had, "at 9pm tonight. From what I've seen of her, I'm sure that the lady would find it to her liking." He grinned slightly, holding back the devilish part he wanted to put in.

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:16 pm

Eliza: "Oh how very sweet of you!"

Jacob: Veni, you wouldn't! ... You would!

Alzamus: "Well thank you very much, Veni."

Jacob: "Uhm, you know Alzamus, it might be a good idea to go incognito... so the tabloid reporters don't bother you."

Tiamos: "May we see that card? A new dining spot would be interesting for us."

Jacob: Oh Lord, not them too!

Alzamus: "Here you go, Tiamos. Hmm, good idea Jacob. Let me find a that one charm.... ah, here we go..."

A quick transformation later, and Alzamus looked worlds different. He was a bit shorter, more muscular, and more youthful looking.

GL: "Dad? That you?"

Eliza: "Honey, you look like you did back when we were dating! That's no ordinary disguise charm! ...You had that planned, didn't you?"

Alzamus just grinned and offered his arm to his wife as they walked out of the house, after getting their reservation card back from Tiamos.

Alzamus: "Behave kids, stay out of trouble"

Xylanthos: "We should be saying that of you, uncle! Hmm... 'Comforts'. Sounds nice."

Eliza: "Don't wait up for us. And Galantros? Take care of Black."

The instant she said Black, she gave a slight boost in her aura to the two, before closing the front door. It sent shivers down GL's back, and the two unwittingly grabbed each others hands.

- - - - -

(Later at Comforts for Alzamus and Eliza)

Eliza: "Well! I wasn't expecting it to be THIS sort of place!"

Alzamus: "That mischevious little blood sucker. He's a tricky one."

Scantily clad waiter and waitress: "Welcome to Comforts!"

Eliza: "Come on sweetie, this should be fun!"
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:48 pm

Veni laughed in Jacob's head at the turn of events. He didn't have Xylanthos and Tiamos in mind to go there. Maybe Alzamus and Eliza won't tell them much and allow them to be surprised too. "There is little I wouldn't do when it comes to this. I truly enjoyed going to Comforts, master."

"Oh yeah! Your dad said he was a policeman of sorts in his youth... so reapers can lose muscle mass as they age too."

"Eliza is focusing her aura on Galantros and Black, what is she up to?"

"He fun!" heart He said as they left.

"What did she mean by that?"

Eventually they all settled down to the movie. For a little while Veni and Jacob cuddled, while Rosemary chose to be a stubborn pillar. She eventually gave in and leaned into Jacob. BlackMN shifted a lot, unable to decide if she wanted to lean into the cool Rosemary or the warm Gl. Eventually warmth won.

-------

From the outside Comforts looked like any cozy family restaurant, the inside said otherwise. It had blue lighting, soft music, sexy servers, and private booths.

"Which one of us would you like to serve you?"

"Or would you prefer both?"

After deciding they were led to a booth with a circular table with various menus on it, surrounded by a large amount of pillows and cushions. There was a menu for food, one for drink mixes, and one with a list of services the servers could do. On the menus were the words "servers may be as naked or covered as you like!" In a corner was a cabinint with various candles and incense scents, massaging supplies, and other items to be used for relaxation.

"May I take your drink order?"

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:49 am

Jacob: Hmmm, maybe Eliza sees what we were talking about earlier between those two. Perhaps something to do with their aura. She could be trying to encourage it.

GL: "I have no idea."

Galantros' head was in a bit of a warm daze from his mother's aura, so he wasn't thinking entirely clearly. Perhaps that was the reason he didn't panic or anything while holding Black's hand and pratically snuggling into each other almost.

During the movie, GL had been trying to pay attention, even though it wasn't exactly a movie he'd normally enjoy, some sort of romance... At least there was some comedy in it. When Black
leaned into him, he internally panicked for a moment... However, it seemed like there was still a lingering effect with his mother's powerful aura, as it didn't take long for him to hug the kitsune-girl to his side.

GL: Maybe I should tell her after the movie.. but how to get privacy? It'd be strange just to drag her off to one of the other rooms in the house. I could just bluntly ask her to come with me.

GL: "...That goat doesn't love you."

The movie had depicted a farm, and briefly shown a goat. For whatever reason, he felt the urge to blurt out that line, and then started chuckling quietly, more than likely confusing the others.

Xylanthos: "Why are you... Oh.. Weird Al again. That was awfully random, Galantros"

Muerte meanwhile, was fascinated by the sights and sounds that came out of the large view screen of the entertainment center. He sat on the floor, cross legged like a little child, fascinated by the way that GL had just pushed a few buttons on a small rectangular box, and suddenly a gigantic screen that covered the wall came up out of nowhere. It took some explaining to the confused big guy that the people and objects in the movie weren't real, but were like "magical depictions".

- - - - -

Eliza looked over both servers and chose the woman.

Alzamus: "Are you sure? We could have both if you wanted."

Eliza: "I'm positive, dear. Besides, I don't think I could get you to relax with a scantily clad side of beef hanging around, that wouldn't be fun at all."

After examining their booth, Eliza had a bit of a grin on her face and Alzamus just a bit of a goofy expression.

Alzamus: "I'll have the spicy magma-extract."

Eliza: "I'll have a long island ice tea. Just one, I only want to loosen up, not get wasted."

Somewhere else in Limbo, a necromancer sneezed and he wasn't sure why.

After their orders, Eliza took out the massage oils and some candles, and placed them on a nearby little shelf. She turned to Alzamus, who shook his head.

Eliza: "What? You don't want a massage?"

Alzamus: "No, I want to give the massage. Make yourself comfortable hun."
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:31 pm

"If he's confused about a TV, maybe the hologamer isn't such a good idea to introduce him to at the moment." BlackMN whispered to GL.

"I suppose it makes sense that she can do that." She could make people more afraid of things they already were afraid of and have scratches hurt more than they should.

"I wish he would at least think to talk to me about this. I'd tell him that she was mighty fond of him before ShyBoy beat him to the punch." She considered giving him a slight nudge to have him think of it. This was one of those times that it was hard for Jacob to tell if Rosemary was talking to him or just thinking to herself.

------

"Would you like them served in more erotic glasses?" Before their waitress left, she showed them the panel to change the mood and other settings. "You can lock the door for more privacy. Just don't let it get too interesting."

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:33 pm

After about halfway or so into the movie, GL was starting to grow a little anxious as the effects of his mother's aura wore off and he realized how close Black was just leaning into him. It felt really nice, but at the same time, his mind started running around with worrisome thoughts.

GL:...That's it... no more, I need to n** this in the bud, nerves be damned.

In as calm and casual a voice as he could muster, he asked if Black would want to get something to drink with him real quick, and maybe help him bring something back for everyone else. Thankfully, she said yes and they headed into the kitchen. As they prepared the drinks, Galantros tried to steel his nerves. Feeling like he was going to fall due to his wobbly knees if he stood any longer, he grabbed a seat.

GL: "Hey Black? C-can I talk to you about something for a minute before we go back?"

He mentioned for her to sit next to him, then seemed to take a deep breath, pausing for what felt like an eternity to him before going on.

GL: "Well... we've known each other for a few years now at least, right? Uhmmm... and we've been pretty good friends. ...Aw crap it, I'm just going to say it. Black, I really really like you. Like like, I don't know when it happened, but... uhmm... yeah. I don't know if you feel the same way or not. Do you?"

The urge to pull his hood over his head was mighty powerful right now.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:36 pm

BlackMN sure thought GL was acting strange when he had to suddenly grab a chair due to the weak in the knees. Was she in trouble? Did she do something wrong? She hadn't been suckered into eating his his sweets lately by Chewy or anything.

Her eyes went large for a moment and she began to blush and play with the fur on the tip of her tail. She didn't think he'd kid on such a statement. He seemed to lack the capacity to even joke when it came to having a crush on someone.

She kinda fiddled for a little while and got up and like swaggered, trying to decide what to do or say wishing her heart wasn't beating so fast. She was smiling a little the whole while. Soon he got a hug from her. He only got glomped like every time he came to visit. "Well yeah, but I thought you thought I was a silly little kid. Well I know I kinda am, but I'm kinda not too."

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:21 am

Three strong feelings flooded the room from GL's aura as his wings wrapped around her and he hugged her back. Relief, surprise, and giddiness.

GL: "Nonono! If... if anything, I thought it would be sorta creepy cause I was too old, being well over 500 years old and all! I mean, I'm centuries older than you and... I don't know. And also, heck, I act sillier than you a lot of the time, maybe too silly I even thought. There was all those times were I wasn't sure if you were just teasing me because of how I.... well..."

He gave out a huff of breath at his ranting, something that was still confusing considering he lacked all the parts to breathe, and just hugged Black closer to him. His aura began to feel warm and inviting, soothing even.

GL: "But... you really feel the same way about me? I mean, that's... that's just..."

It was then that he was aware of how close their faces were to each other from hugging. He just sort of trailed off and gave an intent kind of stare. His aura seemed to flare with powerful warm, cuddly emotional type feelings. Before he knew what he was doing, he moved in, and gave her a brief, chaste but warm kiss on the lips. He blinked after he was finished, and suddenly pulled his head back.

GL: "Uhm... I.... I don't know what I... I mean.... Sorry."

- - - - -

Muerte: "... So what is that action called? I've seen you and Veni do it before..."

Muerte pointed up to the movie screen at the couple kissing romantically on the screen, confused by the action.

Xylanthos looked back towards the direction of the kitchen and just sort of smiled to himself. GL's aura had even reached into this room, with it's oddly pure and warm feelings.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:42 pm

BlackMN wondered if he was about to jump out of his seat with how giddy she knew he suddenly was...if he kept letting that aura display his mood, that part would never be secret again. "That was a big reason why I teased you. I don't really think of you as being 500 something, you don't seem that age to me...not the way I'm used to."

With all that pulling closer with him sitting and her standing, she actually had to sit on his lap to stay comfortable and balanced. Everything about him was drawing her in and she didn't care. She nodded at his questions.

He finally stopped talking and stared at her. He smelled so nice. He leaned in somewhat to her surprise. A wonderful feeling it was when he touched her lips and she shivered slightly.

Black smiled at him in a sort of daze and rested her head near his neck ignoring what he was saying as she caressed his chest with one of her hands. Soon after his apology though she kissed him near where his chin meets the neck.

If he hadn't have been so unsure of himself and just concentrated a little bit on trying to figure out how she felt, he would know that she hadn't minded at all. In fact his wings seemed to have already known that she had quite enjoyed that kiss as they flexed a little and caressed her slightly making her feel more comfortable and warm than she could really remember being.

-----

Rosemary gave the soul guiders a look when Muerte asked about kissing. They had allowed them to pick the movie since they were a sort of guest of honor, but she hadn't really wanted to watch a romance knowing Muerte's curiosity would flair up again like it did when Xylanthos and Tiamos kissed. He probably said that to her since they were humanistic in the movie and kissed like they did.

"That is called a "kiss" or "beso" in your tongue. If you like someone and want to show your affection usually you kiss their hand or cheek. If a person you're kneeling to, such as a king, offers a hand, you kiss it to show respect."

"The kiss you saw and the one in this movie are for the same reason. Basically you like that person above all others except maybe God, someone you want to be with or are considering to be with for the rest of your life. It is a special someone just for you a companion for life. People like that will, lean into each other," She shifted slightly to snuggle into Jacob more, "hold hands, embrace each other, and kiss often because it is a good feeling all over to be that close to them. That type of affection is hard to explain. You'll probably need to learn most of it on your own through observation of others, television, and books you may read."

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:12 pm

After her kissing and nuzzling into him, it was like a switch was thrown. For once that entire day, Galantros fully relaxed, all the nervous energy and tension leaving his body. Any anxious and worried bit of control he still held over his aura was completely let go. For once by doing this, somehow GL finally instinctively understood how to control it a little better without just holding it back. Idly realizing that his aura had been pouring into various rooms of the mansion, he gently drew it all into the kitchen. He then actually lowered it's effects somewhat... he wanted that warm moment he was sharing with Black to be a bit more natural, and not because of some aura. Besides, there could always be other times he could use his aura for cuddles.

GL: So that's it... I was fighting it too much...

He didn't want to move, an arm and his wings wrapped around Black, a hand gently running through her hair or brushing a few strands away from her face. He was blushing, but it was more of a calm blush than a nervous embarrassed sort.

GL: ".. oh... hmm, the drinks. We were 'posed to take them back to the movie room..." Are they really that thirsty? I don't wanna get up.

- - - - -

The soul guiders only gave Rosemary an innocent grin as they 'chewed' on their kalbis sticks. Muerte seemed to nod, and think about the information he was told.

Muerte: "I... remember.. a woman, giving a kiss to my forehead. As a child. Perhaps my mother?"

Lost in thought, Muerte grew quiet, and continued watching the movie. Jacob hugged Rosemary to him as she snuggled.

Jacob: Hmmm... we can be thankful that Tiamos and Xy only chose a PG-rated movie. There would be a slew of other questions of it were a higher rating...

Tiamos: Galantros and Black are taking awfully long to get those drinks... And that aura earlier. Hmmm, something adorably interesting must have happened...
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games