Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Midnight Forests Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rai Kashino

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 12:07 pm
Sheroka pulled her white hood over her and made sure her cloak covered her body.She watched the lion girl approach and try to get in the way of her beasts.She simply smiled satsified when Sha was transported before the girl could do anything.She looked over her shoulder at the lioness."Hmph." She's too late...she snorted.Then with that she teleported back to the mountain to begin the trial.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 12:28 pm
Jack smiled."This will work to my advantege...seeing how I planted a demon traker on Sha...I should be able to find him...hopefully...they might of discovered it already.."Jack jumped out of the bushes and followed his senses.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Rai Kashino

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:06 pm
blackmagic5
Jack smiled."This will work to my advantege...seeing how I planted a demon traker on Sha...I should be able to find him...hopefully...they might of discovered it already.."Jack jumped out of the bushes and followed his senses.
((@Blackmagic biggrin ude you couldn't plant a tracking device on Sha because he was heavily guarded you couldn't have possibly got in without being seen.And you didn't okay it with me first.))  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:10 pm
(......again with the critism.Since when did I have to ok it with anyone?)  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:31 pm
[[[ummmm kid your in a group RP here. I actually talked to redhair first to make sure he was okay with the plot line and then plotted it here.

Also this is a story waay back in the RP that Boi and Jade had made

In a group RP you need to remember everyone around you. Yah it would be cool to walk on water and do some matrix moves to kick everyone's butt, but you need to respect the others. If you can't get a grip on that then thats your own fault.]]]  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:33 pm
(more critism...How was I supposed to now I don't know this!)  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:39 pm
[[[It's plain logic and common sense. LEARN IT!

You can't just poof be a millionaire in one day without winning the lottery, and even then you have luck and probability. That's reality, and in RP you need to follow that common sense. Respect other RPers!

If you don't know well you know now!]]]  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:42 pm
(Jeez you sound like my mom.)  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:45 pm
[[[Maybe your in need of one. How old are you twelve? I surely hope you don't talk back to her like this.

Look, the rules are stated clearly, EVERYONE has told you, LEARN it, or your out. Simple as that. And PLEASE stop talking back to everyone, get over your pride and your ego and just accept critism, you won't do any good in life to sit there and fight. Take your tantrum elsewhere.

I mean it about learning it and stop fighting or your out.]]]  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:50 pm
(You know what forget it.You don't want me here then fine.)  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Woods18

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 11:34 am
((*waves* lol, look dude its not that your not wanted its that we just want you to play by the rules. and to be a bit more respectful to other people.. specially Lady.. this is her roleplay, she made the rules, the rest of us stick to them, so why should you be any different.. we're not trying to boss you around or make you feel like a kid, just stop acting like one.. anyway, rant over and i hope the "fight" is too.))

((Now can we get back to the roleplay please? blaugh ))  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 11:38 am
[[[perfectly said! Let's get back to business here please!]]]  

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

Woods18

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 11:46 am
((no one liners Lady.. lol soz it had to be said redface ))  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 1:34 pm
[[lmafo, well right it did! wink whee Man I have to be told off in my own RP.... Oh well, no worries RedHair, won't happen again.]]  

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

snubsnub
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:22 am
((Hurry! I wanna start the rp, and I really don't have a part right now so I'll have to wait. ;D))  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games