Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 498 499 500 501 502 503 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Little_Sen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:56 am
Hey I'm Little_Sen, I'm 17, Australian and in the real world I'm the short person.

Edit: Woot I was hit by the new page fairy  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:10 am
Hello everyone, I am Nasuh. I have reached young adulthood. I love animals and wondering does The Why Not Guild Mule really saw me from the Gaia Yearbook 2008? 4laugh Anyway nice to be here, thanks for inviting me!  

Nasuh

Partying Member

15,825 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100

019-MiSz_gRaCiE-019

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:07 am
hi everyone..
my name is grace..
but you can call me gracie.. xd
from Philippines..
15 years old
and a senior high school student.. blaugh

-nice to meet you-

-tnx for inviting me-

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:55 am
Hiya!
Jenny; Asian; talkative; random; weird; been here since December '06; will accept any friend request if you will actually talk to me.
3nodding  

--CaptainKawaiiDesu

N K Cake

Conservative Poster

5,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:57 am
Lol how nice ^^ I like your name xD *huggles* =3 welcome  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:14 pm
Hello hello.
Baja's name is...well.... Baja. xd
Bajas been on Gaia for almost 5 years now. And is a proud 03'er. :3
I've also been dubbed the Item Queen. cool
User ImageUser Image

Baja

Unstoppable Hoarder

Honourable123

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:36 pm
Wow... I hate writing these things. ¬.¬;

My name's Liv - or Livi, Livia, Olivia, basically anything you can think of. ^^; I'm thirteen - but I'm fourteen in less than a month. ^^
I live in England.
I love manga and music . And yaoi, yuri, slash, femslash, shonen-ai, shojo-ai, shota... you get the idea. ^^;
Favourite music right now: The Cab, Cobra Starship, The Academy Is..., The Hush Sound, Panic(!) at the Disco, Fall Out Boy(What Fueled By Ramen obsession?), Muse, Placebo, Franz Ferdinand, The Killers, TheAUDITION, Midtown, All-American Rejects, Avenged Sevenfold, Madina Lake, My Chemical Romance, Paramore, POLYSICS, The Ramones, Taking Back Sunday, Bullet For My Valentine, Marilyn Manson, Hoodoo Gurus, Green Day, The Dandy Warhols... I can't think of anything else right now. =/
Favourite manga: Death Note (<3<3), Vampire Doll, Alice on Deadlines, Loveless, Petshop of Horrors, Demon Diary, X -Kai-, NANA, Godchild, Absolute Boyfriend, Hot Gimmick, Saiyuki, FAKE, Gravitation... I think I'll stop there. ^^;
Current Obsession: Death Note doujinshi, The Cab (addicted to This City Is Contagious ^^), Cobra Starship (-cough- Gabe Saporta -cough-), Gabilliam (Gabe Saporta x William Beckett), headphones, song lyrics, 100x100pixel icons... I can't be bothered to think of anything else.

Oh, and I love books by Garth Nix and Trudi Canavan. ^^

Maybe I should say something about my personality...?
I'm cold and sarcastic if you annoy me - and I'm quick to hate. I'm also quick to love too, but that doesn't matter. ^^; I really don't care what I say most of the time, making for some awkward moments. o.O;; But I'm not exactly overly friendly even with my best friends. I'm socially retarded. <.<;;
I'm also very pessimistic. And incredibly perfectionistic - I hate it. But also very random - my moods change all the time. Apart from when I hate you; then I'm always cold and bitchy. >.<;; Though, I'm laughing pretty much all the time. =/ I think almost anything makes me laugh. o.O;;

And I suppose that's it of the pointless info! ^-^;;

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:38 pm
Hey, I'm ALTH. It is a pleasure to meet you all.
Yeah...there really isn't much for me to tell you guys...
Fourteen-years-old, live in Metro-Detroit Area, a soon to be sophmore. Yeah... I want to be a political enviornmentalist when I become older and able to handle a career.  

Aeron loves the hunt

Ruthless Combatant

10,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

prince-senpai v1

Regular

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:44 pm
Hi everyone! wooo arent i great ball of engery( maby a square or triangle of energy?) well im DarkxAngel127

Im coooll
Awesome
A nice friend
Very Nice
Helpful
watever people want me to be to make them feel better
And......best of all.........a......TEDDYBEAR! (didnt see that comming did u?)
Why not send meh a friend request o.O? lol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:59 pm
Hi, I'm Coal, and I'm in this guild.  

Cole Wealth

Gaian

xxSexeh-Bitchxx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:26 pm
hmmmmmmmmm. just a vampire  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:29 pm
Hi.Im 12 and soon to be 13.My birthday is december 9.I hope we get to 1 million votes.  

DxAxRxKx

Panda in a Bottle

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:40 pm
Hey. New here n_n
I was invited here, but I was on a long hiatus so I'm not too sure how long it took me to join n_n;... but uh, I'm here now. That's all that counts, right?
I've actually been playing since 05'.
I love to play MMORPGs *w* And uh, I guess that's it.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:42 pm
Why do you care!?!?! JK

HELLO. My names matt and I have too many nick names to count and I realy dont want to share any of them. I'm from minnesota in the US odviously. Hipper with friends silent and shy most of the other time. And thats all I want to say.  

I am mostly harmless

Kuroemi

Cluttered Gawker

7,200 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:55 pm
Hi! I signed the yearbook and got myself invited, so here I am! X3

I'm a recovering yaoi addict. I had to cut back due to insufficent funds, so little-to-no books for me. X3 The shakes are gone, so that has to account for something. lol XD
The thing that keeps my mind of all the yaoi I can't get is the slash I write. The stuff I write is adult-oriented, so if you're interested you'll have to prove that you're at least 18 years-old. If you don't know what slash is...you haven't been paying attention. lol X3

I'm not much on the forums much, but I intend to enjoy myself when I am. =3 Thanks for the invite! ^w^  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 498 499 500 501 502 503 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games