Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5004 5005 5006 5007 5008 5009 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:38 pm
Haruhi000777
Vixen: The mind can be tricked to send out signals to the body to make things happen.

>> Yeah like the fight or flight response. I doubt, however, that there is a 'diet coke! dr. pepper!' signal >>
You are getting off course with that and I suspect you are only trying to divert my attention else where.

-gives Anon the evil eye- I can tell you where to put that nice big club of yours. And it ain't anywhere near me.
;3

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:39 pm
Heheh. I don't want it near you.  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:40 pm
Haruhi000777
Minty: Then why does Suzume have more AC than him?

And why is Suzume going to take on a whole bunch of A rank missions to take down the Yakuza? XD

Because Kyo is making Kumo look like the strongest village currently and kicking some *ss.

Unlike Suzu.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:41 pm
Vixen: I'm telling ya'. If the mind believes you are drinking a regular soda when you are drinking diet, it'll send the wrong signal to the body. Instead of breaking down the sugars it thinks is there, it isn't and you'll grow hungry.

No, I just like to win arguements since I think I'm right. XP

Mint: ... *snorts* Of course he is. XD  

Haruhi000777

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:53 pm
little mintchan
Haruhi000777
Minty: Then why does Suzume have more AC than him?

And why is Suzume going to take on a whole bunch of A rank missions to take down the Yakuza? XD

Because Kyo is making Kumo look like the strongest village currently and kicking some *ss.

Unlike Suzu.

That's because they're letting you fight the wussies~ There's only one real beast competing in there, and that's me~  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:57 pm
Mana- Doki put up a good fight xD
Now I DO want little monk boy to fight big bad Kyoishi >D
Mr. Swords comming out of my *ss monk.
XD

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:58 pm
Haruhi000777
Vixen: I'm telling ya'. If the mind believes you are drinking a regular soda when you are drinking diet, it'll send the wrong signal to the body. Instead of breaking down the sugars it thinks is there, it isn't and you'll grow hungry.

No, I just like to win arguements since I think I'm right. XP

Mint: ... *snorts* Of course he is. XD

Key words.
Mind over matter....what ever. I like Diet coke. End of discussion.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:59 pm
Well, Minty, if there's any with a chance to fight him simply, it'd be someone who understands how to use a monk. Ha ha.
He'd still get his a** kicked though~

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:00 pm
Vixen: *shrugs* Basically I guess.

Mana: I still wanna fight your monk though, after Suzume gets to his level and gets all her training out of the way. XP  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:02 pm
Ruhi: in time. He's still far from having wrapped up his training either. Gotta bone up on the fuuin, ninjutsu, and a variety of other things yet. No genjutsu though. The only sensor in the guild who just can't learn it, period. xD  

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:05 pm
Mana: Seriously? Why can't he learn Genjutsu? XD

And why Fuuinjutsu?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:09 pm
Traded 'way his genjutsu in his attributes. He don't get excessive amounts of genjutsu for a little more weapons styles. Essentially, he gets a rigorous style in exchange for them.
Pluuuus, he finds genjutsu to be a despicable thing. An insult to how a man should be.

None too pleased to hear about the girl that summoned an outside ninja into the exams either. Threw the entire element of balance out of whack.

As for fuuin, he's discovered he's got a glorious talent... And a means to tack down fuun with little to no preparation (one of the customs I devised).

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:11 pm
Mana: Geez, how many styles does he know?

What girl?

What can you do with seals?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:17 pm
It's the standard buki 3, and then without genjutsu it's two more. The thing about the monk is his attributes are extremely specific, with great cost all the while.
So he can learn four or five. Depends on what comes our way in terms of things to learn. If I can't get the sword and shield style into the guild, I'll likely have him learn the greatsword style, so Samehada has some stuff to work with. Ha ha.

I don't know exactly. Don't remember her name. She was in a match (where the rules were people got 100 chakra as a genin) and essentially summoned someone without the limits set forth, because she wasn't an exam participant. I'm not bitching, for the record, just stating the happenstance and the great displeasure it brings the red headed monk. Ha ha.

It's a permanent learn for him, as they are essentially carved into his flesh, and by sending chakra through the scar tissue, he can place a seal without having to draw it and whatnot.
So in short, I have to be soooo careful with what fuuin I learn~

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:24 pm
Mana: Geez. XD

I dunno, I haven't been paying attention to the exams. XP

Geez. What sort of seals can you do? XP  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5004 5005 5006 5007 5008 5009 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games