Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5007 5008 5009 5010 5011 5012 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 11:12 pm

Liada notices Mitri wince, wondering what she could have said she decides to be more polite. That's great! You'll get to learn great people skills from him and like Dame said a lot of great experience in the work force. I can't wait to taste your dishes when the time comes. She sips her drink and looks over to Miru. And how about you dear? What brings you here?
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 11:16 pm

Yeah, I know. It seems like it'll be more fun than going to culinary school. Cheaper too. xd *looks at the time* I'd better get going. I'll see you around. *takes care of his glass, smiles at the ladies, and leaves*

Mitri Onuris

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 11:18 pm

Good night Mitri! Good to meet you!
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 11:19 pm

eek -looks like a dear in the headlights when Lia asks her a question, big blue eyes even bigger-

-is grateful for the distraction of Mitri leaving, waves to him, blushing- redface Bye, Mitri.

-looks back at Lia- I...I...I'm v...visiting Dec and dame... redface

Miru J-sama

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 11:22 pm

Very nice, well I hope you enjoy it here. And don't be so shy, any friend of Dame's is a friend of mine. User Image
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 11:22 pm

Night Mitri! It was good to see you, honey! biggrin See you around! -grins wide-

-shakes head and chuckles at Miru, patting her arm reassuringly- Miru is visiting for the weekend. Dec gets to take her back bright and early in the morning to finish off her school year. Starting tomorrow is her finals and such. She'll probably visit a lot this summer though. 3nodding She's visited before. 3nodding We swam a lot over at AS last year and she was here for at least one theme party or so.

stare -glares off to the side- That is if her mother'll let her. stressed

-mouths to Lia- "She's just really shy." sweatdrop 3nodding

She even has her own room over at Dec's place. whee xd Don'tcha, Miru?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 11:28 pm

3nodding -nods incessantly- Y-y-yes. It...it's very nice too. -looks over at damey- d-dame...do you think Mitri remembered the manga I let him borrow? I...I have the next books if...if you think he'll want them. redface
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 11:29 pm

Well, Mir-Mir, why don't you ask him next time you see him? ^_^

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 11:31 pm

Liada finishes off her drink and then goes to clean out her glass. Well I hope you enjoy your time here Miru. Its good to meet you. Good luck on those finals. Once she puts the glass aside she goes to hug Dame and heads out the doors. Good night ladies. I'll see ya around.
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 11:33 pm

Th-thank you, ma'am. redface redface

Miru J-sama

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 11:36 pm

-hugs Lia back- Night, girly. Come on, missy. It's time to get you into bed anyway. ^_^ -dame and Miru-J leave the bar, Dec pulling up right in time. They get into Dec's car and head off to Dec and Bonnie's house-
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 6:22 am

WORD OF THE WEEK: You better watch your mouth! Each Monday we pick and announce a "hush word" you need to avoid like the plague. If you get caught with the "hush word" in your post ANYWHERE, you'll have to RN a penalty and do the required action or task. This includes EVERYONE! Yes…I AM talking to you! *Points* User Image (Fine Print: The Monday Announcement of the new hush word is the only post granted immunity and is the OFFICIAL cut-off point ringing in the brand new word. xd )

"Hush Word" ninja GLASS (5/23 - 5/29)

I don't know what the significance of this weeks words is. I probably couldn't think of anything else. whee If there is a word you'd like to see featured with our "Word of the Week" game just let me know. I do take requests. wink

RN PENALTIES
Oh boy…you must have really done it this time. Random number 1 to 20 in your post to find out how to get out of the mess you are in. May the MW Ladies have mercy on your soul. RN's can be found in a post on page 1.

All community service tasks must be posted in MW and completed in 2 WEEKS from when you were caught. If you are unable to complete your RN service within the time frame, you will be put onto our WALL OF SHAME and subjected to ridicule or humiliation. If you would prefer the "EASY WAY OUT" of your service, you could always bribe Psyzapp with 10,000 gold to get out of your predicament. User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 8:53 am

User Image (( *starts firing off portals all over the bar* BWAHAHAHAHA! ))
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 11:49 am

Liada Trovaras
User Image (( *starts firing off portals all over the bar* BWAHAHAHAHA! ))
(You word is now free.)

*enters the bar tried from work and falls in to one of Liada's numerous portals*

EEEPP!?

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 2:00 pm

(I'm lost in one of the portals and it's dinner time.)
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5007 5008 5009 5010 5011 5012 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games