Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 499 500 501 502 503 504 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aniki China

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:24 pm
Time for fireworks, aru! *brings out random explosives out of nowhere*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:15 pm
-Startled, nearly drops the steamed bun he'd taken.- A-ah. that would be good!  

Lithuania-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:07 pm
...It could...it could.

She fixed her gaze to the fireworks

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:24 pm
I really liked that little piano piece they played in the background of episode 6. I unfortunately do not know what it's called, or who it's written by but, I love that song anyways.  

Celebiest

Valiant Gentlewoman

31,575 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Trickster 100
  • Egg Hunt Master 250

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:29 pm
Germany said the composer was Chopin, but I don't know the title by listening to it. Can't go wrong finding classical music though.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:26 am
H-heyy everyone.

I feel really bad. ^^; My computer died last weekend and I have no way of getting online. D:

So um.... thanks for the votes in the Valentine's contest! xD  

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:15 pm
I wouldn't have one if it wasn't for my roommate and gf, since my laptop started acting up and freezing so much... I hope you get a way to get online soon! -hughug-  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:10 pm
...The silence is killing me. ಠ____ಠ
I remember how this thread used to grow so fast with ten pages a day.  

Saigo no Uta

Celebiest

Valiant Gentlewoman

31,575 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Trickster 100
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:00 pm
I know I know...

I guess there's really nothing much we can contribute to this page, and we all have our own thing to deal with...

I just sit at home drawing crack with l_tan XD  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:16 pm
I kind of want to bang around with sticks and make everyone pick up new RP characters so we can do stuff even though a lot of people ran off..

WHADDUP LATELY, KIDS? emo I quit the one HS AU RP I was playing Poland in and joined another one as Russia. This one's on a forum, though. And uhh. I'm RPing more in the cracky OOC chat than in the actual RP. :'( Oops.

(So far I've OOC!married Denmark, Estonia, Latvia, and Greece.. and got engaged to S. Italy. 8D WHO IS A PIMP IS IT ME)  

Skizzors
Crew

Lomedraug

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:53 am
I am far more active on the livejournal community for this fandom, however I thought that I might post in here (and if what I'm about to do is not allowed, please feel free to delete said post).

I joined a couple of roleplays over on livejournal for the Hetalia fandom, one that's more of a spin off of Hetalia, where we are playing as the States of the U.S. set up in the Civil War time period(I play South Carolina). A link to this is Confedergreat Profile and Info is here! Perhaps check it out and become a State-tan?

Also joined in on a futuristic set one (year set 2024) set where the world has been effected by Nuclear War. We're still looking for Nations. I'm personally looking for an England to join and be allies to Scotland. For information please follow the link Imaginethis_ooc Community info..

As stated before, if this isn't where this goes or is against what's supposed to be in here please feel free to delete and let me know.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:51 pm
Skizzors
I kind of want to bang around with sticks and make everyone pick up new RP characters so we can do stuff even though a lot of people ran off..

WHADDUP LATELY, KIDS? emo I quit the one HS AU RP I was playing Poland in and joined another one as Russia. This one's on a forum, though. And uhh. I'm RPing more in the cracky OOC chat than in the actual RP. :'( Oops.

(So far I've OOC!married Denmark, Estonia, Latvia, and Greece.. and got engaged to S. Italy. 8D WHO IS A PIMP IS IT ME)

lol Well I joined Nation_Ask as China, so that's been a lot of my time lately. Besides that it's mostly AIM and IRC chats/rp and I play too many characters for one fandom lol

Ah lately though I've been working with some people (MilaValentine mostly) to set up what we're thinking of making into an LJ rp. It's like a kind of sci-fi/steampunk AU (humans not nations). She has designs for most of them already and we're working on the rest. o/  

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Skizzors
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:54 am
... LO--

You're not in #hetalia, are you..?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:01 pm
Skizzors
... LO--

You're not in #hetalia, are you..?

I show up occasionally as Sephielya or Toris XD  

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Polyurethane

Man-Hungry Hunter

7,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:22 pm
( ´∀`)

I feel like drinking tea know D:

Hello everyone heart

( ´∀`)

Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 499 500 501 502 503 504 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games