Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 499 500 501 502 503 504 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:30 pm

User Image
"Hana will have all my powers and Kerat will go after her when I'm gone, so Part of me will still live in her. So that should be enough for you Brago." Hakai said, before looking over at Ebi. "It is nothing you do not already know about my dead and what will happen to Hana when I die, Ebi."
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:39 pm

"it sounds like your trying to take the easy way out. You have to ride this out until Kerat dies hakai " brago then looked at ebi and stood regardless of his nakedness. He walked over to her and practically shook her. " what did you find out?

DemolitionboyXX

Menonai

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:45 pm

User Image

Ebi punched him off not really caring that he was nude. She had seen better looking nude men anyway. "Well there all bound. Not like bound as in tied up but bound as in they like share one body even in seperate bodies. I won't explain I'm tired. That and that there in the deepest parts of hell. We should already know this. Oh and what was it...." She needed a second to think. Her being shook up had given her some slight forgetfulness.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:46 pm

User Image
"brago, Hana kills me by taking my power from me. I kill her by taking over her body like this. Who do you want to live more, me or her because you can only chose one." Hakai told him, sounding angry.

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:52 pm

" idiot. The answer is I want you both to live. I will think of something hakai don't worry your little suicidal head over it. But our promise is nullified if your just going to let yourself die and not continue the sex." brago said all this without turning to her
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:56 pm

User Image

She laughed. "Maybe she is only dieing because one of the things you think about just a tad bit too much is sex. Get it off your mind for a little while. I'll help you think. Oh and next time my lips come in contact with yours without my permission. I'm making you into toast." Her eyes were slits. This man was talking about sex when she look like she was on the verge of death. "That reminds me, how is the boy? He should have waken up by now."

Menonai

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:01 pm

" this matter is none of your concern Ebi. Continue your report on Alices sisters"
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:03 pm

User Image

"It is it concerns another Demonkin. Last time I checked I'm all in for helping my own sisters." She said laughing before looking at hakai. "But anyway, there also captured. But on the bright side there safer then they would. But bad news: they will only spare there lives if the other sister is caught." She frowned.

Menonai

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:03 pm

User Image
"You still have a weeks worth of sex with me Brago, don't worry" Hakai said. "And only one of us can live, brago, so quit being an idiot." She almost said something else, but held her tongue.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:08 pm

" you've told me to keep Hana happy, so she won't have a reason to let you out. Explain to me your power that ties you to this world."

DemolitionboyXX

Menonai

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:12 pm

User Image

An idea sparked. "I know where your getting at. But who is going to make her an energy able doll?" She asked brago. He was trying to get her another body.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:18 pm

User Image
" Bound myself to Hana as a last resort to save myself, not realizing it would kill me anyways, just slowly." Hakai told him. "To pull me from Hana would just kill me quicker and put Hana through more pain. Being bound to her, I feel what ever she feels, her happiness, her sadness, and her pain. I don't like pain, so I will do anything to keep her from hurting.The only problem is that there can't be 2 people in one body, so since its her body, its killing me off my taking my power and life force and making it Hana's, and since when ever I take control I force her to share lifeforce with me, if starts to kill her. Unlike with her and her demon form where her personality just split in half to make it so she seems like 2 different people, I am a second person, a parasite."

Lady Eevee

Menonai

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:21 pm

User Image

"Well I don't see why you just can't live in a doll that can generate it's own energy. Considering it's not alive then really it has no essence letting you live freely in it." She told her putting a finger on her lip. "But that might not work either. It need to be able to move. And brago as I said earlier, have you checked on the boy he probably is awake go do so while me and hakai talk please." She said smiling. She could probably think of things faster then her. And when brago is gone they wouldn't have to worry about him talking bout sex or anything.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:23 pm

" you are mistaken. Demon form is a second person... A different soul. You would be the third in hanas body and the body is splitting your energy between the two

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:28 pm

User Image
"Brago your an idiot. Hana explained this to you. Hana demon form is Hana, it just has a personality. She basically has multiple personality disorder and those personalities take other forms because her demon body can change its self and form. The personality of Hia just took over the demon form because she is Hana's violent personality."
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 499 500 501 502 503 504 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games