Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5011 5012 5013 5014 5015 5016 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:40 am
[ pushes haru to a certain threat she needs to post in ]
Do it before I become lazy! D;

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:26 am
Mint: Which one?  

Haruhi000777

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:34 am
Office.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:14 pm
little mintchan
Office.

Minty, I don't really understand your post... If you arm is being clamped down by my arm, understand the tendon cutting that plausible but breaking my rib from the force? you shouldn't really have any force to do that if your hand is stuck between mine.

But then you say "and strike his other arm behind the man called Noctis" what? XD  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:33 pm
When Kyo was about to strike he used his Jounin speed, the techinque requires a "Burst of Speed shot" to make him go faster as if he vanished and came up to your side to strike, wether you move right, you'd get hit from where he striked at your armpit region, left, you still get hit, duck, your shoulder gets hit but not so bad, he was aiming to send his hand through you with his burst of speed+gravitational force= putting hand through even bone, because he can break the sternman if he aimed for the heart.

XD Simple answer:
Jounin Speed+Sudden chakra Boost speed+ Force of hand= he used his nails to slived your arm and slice a tendon and possibly chipped and or scratched one of your upper ribs.

the other part I made fail english, I call it british XD [ shot by a red coat ]

but he kicked you in your balls to get back a bit, moved to the side(because guess what, he has a elbow LOL), bent his elbow to get enough to his side to try and strike him at his lung from behind.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:41 pm
So basically I would get hit no matter what? seems iffy XD But I get its I'm go post now.  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:51 pm
Yep!

#1 rule of fighting with kyo, never get close or try to hold him close.

What he is using right now is actually a killing techinque but he is trying to aim at less vital organs so yeah XD

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:53 pm
little mintchan
Yep!

What he is using right now is actually a killing techinque but he is trying to aim at less vital organs so yeah XD

Well He won't be able to get a hit in lol since he did nothing to avoid my flowing wind fist XD He actually came closer to it! XD  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:56 pm
I'm hungry. XP  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:58 pm
Haruhi000777
I'm hungry. XP

Make me a sandwhich Haru biggrin  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:01 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
little mintchan
Yep!

Well He won't be able to get a hit in lol since he did nothing to avoid my flowing wind fist XD He actually came closer to it! XD

You aimed for his stomach the first time, he moved to get to your side so he did get out of the way xD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:07 pm
little mintchan
Grand Chevalier Haji
little mintchan
Yep!

You aimed for his stomach the first time, he moved to get to your side so he did get out of the way xD

How Long are your arms!?!? They would have to be pretty long to bend at the elbow and still go all the way across his chest to get to his side?  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:11 pm
Powerpuff Girls were awesome to watch. XP  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:14 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
little mintchan
Grand Chevalier Haji
little mintchan
Yep!

How Long are your arms!?!? They would have to be pretty long to bend at the elbow and still go all the way across his chest to get to his side?

He didn't go across your chest, his arm persay is at your right side, he never went past your chest but pushed back after slicing because you would of loosened your grip on him then he stepped to the side on your right side but stepped left to strike at your right lung.

TA DA! [ confetti ]

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:18 pm
little mintchan
Grand Chevalier Haji
little mintchan
Grand Chevalier Haji
little mintchan
Yep!

He didn't go across your chest, his arm persay is at your right side, he never went past your chest but pushed back after slicing because you would of loosened your grip on him then he stepped to the side on your right side but stepped left to strike at your right lung.

TA DA! [ confetti ]

Not really, since after you kicked his genitals and positions yourself to attack you said your wrist was stuck still. So That meant he still held you XD  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5011 5012 5013 5014 5015 5016 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games