Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5018 5019 5020 5021 5022 5023 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:29 pm

Oh right!
How could I have forgotten that!
Over worked I think User Image

well I think I need a moonlight walk.
I'll catch you later love, we'll have a nice drink together then. wink
and catch up twisted

*she and Lia walk out the front door together while Leko speaks
and part company once outside*
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 12:54 pm

-storms in mad as ******** and stomps down to her room in a tizzy- evil

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 6:50 pm

Liada comes into the bar through the front door and heads over to the jukebox. It seemed quite today but being the weekend IR would be in a busy throng of people tonight. She debated whether or not to check on things in there but she was sure Hauk had things under wraps. She flips through the songs and stops on upbeat song for the night and then made her way to the bar to make a drink.
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 6:59 pm

Kat entered the bar and saw Liada behind the counter. She went and perched on her usual stool and grinned at her.

"So, whatcha mixing up to drink tonight? User Image How you doing, Liada?"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 7:01 pm

Liada turned slightly when she heard Kat come up behind her and smiled. Oh nothing too special tonight, just one of my usual drinks. I'm doing well for the most part how about yourself? She pulls down a couple of bottles and starts making up a drink. Want me to make ya anything? User Image
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 7:03 pm

She propped an elbow on the bar and rested her chin on her palm.

"I guess I'll try whatever you're mixing up there. I haven't decided if I want to go bug the Viking or not yet. xd "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 7:08 pm

Liada giggled as she pulled another cup down for Kat and started mixing up one for her as well. Ya know I was just thinking the same thing. I'll probably go in there in a bit so you're more than welcome to join me. Liada leaned back slightly against the bar. A small piece of parchment gets caught in between her rear and the wood, forcing it to slip out and fall gracefully to the floor.
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 7:11 pm

She noticed something fall and looked up at Liada.

"I think something fell out of your pocket, Liada. And that sounds fine, I have no other plans for tonight. 3nodding "

She snickered, "I should think up some odd-named drink for Hauk to make for me. rofl "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 7:17 pm

User Image Hmm? Oh silly me, I wonder what it could be. She puts Kat's drink down in front of her before leaning down to pick up the parchment. xd Well he has been around the block when it comes to bar tending, so I wouldn't be surprised if he knows whatever you come up with. Oh..this is the scroll I was gonna read that was delivered by that pixie.... User Image she unfolds the scroll and looks over it slightly. User Image ********>
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 7:20 pm

She thanked Liada for the drink and took a sip. She gave her a concerned look when Liada read the parchment.

"Problems? User Image Anything I can help with?"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 7:26 pm

Liada didn't answer right away as she read every detail in the scroll once again. She then snapped out of it when she realized Kat was speaking to her. User Image Hmm? Say wha? Oh this! Nah...don't worry too much about it hun. sweatdrop She holds up the scroll in her hand as a small purple flame ignites from her fingertips. Slowly eating away at the paper before the bitter remains of ashes faded into the air. Just old business that will need to be looked into later. She takes her own drink and swigs down every drop before placing it down on the counter again and sighing. Lets go bug Hauk now eh?! User Image
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 7:27 pm

She arched an eyebrow at her friend, and then shrugged before finishing off her own drink. She stood up and grinned at Liada.

"Whenever you're ready! User Image"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 7:31 pm

Liada smiled, hoping that Kat would not ask more about the scroll. She would have to talk with Anira and Hauk later on tonight when they were at home. Okay~! Lets hit it! She leads the way to the side door with Kat and smiles at her orc bouncer upon entering the club.....
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 7:38 pm

Kat followed Liada to the entrance of the club and gave the bouncer a wink as they entered. It was good to be VIP's on occasion. wink

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 11:00 pm

Kat entered the bar from IR and went to the office. She did the security measures and headed downstairs to her quarters to retire for the night.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5018 5019 5020 5021 5022 5023 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games