Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5022 5023 5024 5025 5026 5027 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:12 pm
Best of luck to ya, Donut. I'm far too much of a nerve-wreck to even contemplate driving. But I'm sure you, hidden behind a ski mask and bearing a shotgun, should have more than enough confidence.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Any crew members that are currently working on projects for the guild, can you please make a little record of it in the Urgent thread in the admin quarters?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:17 pm
I will burn this b***h to the ground if I fail.  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:17 pm
Right down to the eFloor, huh? Using your patent eMatches, I take it?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Any crew members that are currently working on projects for the guild, can you please make a little record of it in the Urgent thread in the admin quarters?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:21 pm
With the delete button, most likely.  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:23 pm
With the promote button, most likely.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:56 pm
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
I don't know how that action can be performed quite so... I'm performing the same movement technique, on top of having my strength and speed increased. =.=

What action.

Essentially, both Zero and Zay used the advance of steel, but Zay's using it while in the state of power. Even while under the influence of the damned-able skill levels (where he and I are of equal strength and speed without additions mid-combat), then comes state of power, in which Zay receives a speed and strength boost.

At the time, it just seemed bothersome, but now I've got a counter-attack planned. I'mma disarm the disarm. xD

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:30 pm
*yawns* Tired. Ate too much sugar.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:00 pm
Shinsua
Indeed, it does, Haji. How could've you known? =o

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Any crew members that's currently working on a project for the guild, can you please make a little record of it in the Urgent thread in the admin quarters?

I just know. XD

Digi: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haru: I read today that Sugar is actually a toxin and that its toxic to the body. XD  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:03 pm
Goodnight, everyone.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:13 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

You, sir, are a lazy demanding poop head.
The next time I don't reply to a pmRPG and you neh neh me, I'm going to neh neh you right back 3<
And YES. I am severely CENSORED right now because I have spent 2 days in the kids section at B&N and am diaper mouthed from all their yowling and the parents uncontrollably bad behavior.

....I am so tired.....T^ T  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:26 pm
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

The next time I don't reply to a pmRPG and you neh neh me, I'm going to neh neh you right back 3<
And YES. I am severely CENSORED right now because I have spent 2 days in the kids section at B&N and am diaper mouthed from all their yowling and the parents uncontrollably bad behavior.

I'm sorry. I haven't done much of anything the last couple of days. I'll get a reply going right away. Like... Seriously, I've got a ton of new mail I haven't replied to yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:29 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

I'm sorry. I haven't done much of anything the last couple of days. I'll get a reply going right away. Like... Seriously, I've got a ton of new mail I haven't replied to yet.

My invite is probably in that pile too then T ^T
And ok....

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:30 pm
_CioccolatoRaggaza_

Yeah... Sorry. >.<
I've been trying to sort out my finances, for the upcoming con, on top of which I gotta find a new job, so when I've been here... I've been sorta not.

If I do join, there's no guarantees I can work on much for a while...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:33 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
_CioccolatoRaggaza_

Yeah... Sorry. >.<
I've been trying to sort out my finances, for the upcoming con, on top of which I gotta find a new job, so when I've been here... I've been sorta not.

If I do join, there's no guarantees I can work on much for a while...

That's fine >> there's nothing for you to do now anyways. I've pretty much assigned junk. If you do join, I'll probably just have you.....maybe help me when I get stuck. That kinda stuff.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:38 pm
_CioccolatoRaggaza_

Well, you've got my help when you need it, I s'pose. n.n  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5022 5023 5024 5025 5026 5027 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games