Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 501 502 503 504 505 506 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Menonai

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:09 pm

She laid the boy next to Hana. "I'll be back. I'll see what I can find out back in hell again..." She said. Anger in her voice. "I'll be back, hopefully." She got off the bed as she opened a portal flames spewing out of it as she walked in and it closed behind her

He frowned not knowing what to do exactly. Well he couldn't talk so how was he suppose to tell the others what he was thinking? Oh well. But anyway he got up and moved to a chair and sat in it. It hurt slightly to do so. But if he were to go anywhere long distance he'd be in more pain.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:12 pm

User Image
"Brago.....I don't feel well." She told him. Hana's face was flush with fever.

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:15 pm

Brago had held hanas head to his. Rubbing his naked body to hers he knew he was the reason she was like this right now. He was selfish yet again
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:29 pm

User Image
Hana rested her head against him. "Did you have a good time with Hakai?" she said, shaking a little. She was trying to ignor her sickness.

Lady Eevee

Menonai

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:32 pm

Luc raised an eyebrow. What was going on? Did they even notice that he was still in the room? He curled up and started to watch. They probably didn't care. Oh well. He wondered what Soli and Leon were doing.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:33 pm

" yea, I'll tell you about it when you get better."

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:35 pm

((damn forgot to post )) eek

Soli hugged Leon, when they walked into the house,"Tomorrow it ends."She thought this and felt grief but she quickly hid it,she looked around the shop and wondered were Cook went off to.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:36 pm

User Image
"I am fine." Hana badly lied with a pained smile on her face. She moved from brago and put on her robe. "And it seems we have a guest with us. Hello Luc."

Lady Eevee

Menonai

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:43 pm

He smiled and waved. He opened his mouth to speak and see it failed again. He gave a soundless sigh. He wish he could talk it be much easier on everyone then them having to guess what he meant.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:43 pm

Brago grabbed Hana back to the bed. " just stop paining yourself. It's hurting me Hana."

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:46 pm

User Image
Hana was about to offer Luc something to drink when Brago pulled her back to to bed, making her squeak in surprize. The quick movement made her dizzy and feel like she was going to throw up.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:48 pm

User Image

Soma stood up and walked out the house,he wanted to be alone, when he did this, he grabbed a shovel from the house and started walking towards the cemetary, he started digging after a while he dug three holes , he climbed out one of them and looked at his work,"Tomorrow."He said this softly and started walking, he sighed, he needed to talk to Brago.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:49 pm

User Image
Kisalie was still asleep in Soma's bed, hugging the pillow he had been sleeping on.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:50 pm

" hana shi... Don't do it. These covers are imported!"

DemolitionboyXX

Menonai

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:52 pm

He tried to sigh again before failing. He went out of the room before going back to his. He wondered if there was a library. He could get a book there and begin to read or something. He laid back on his bed. He needed something to do. If he couldn't speak he'd let his mind explore. He was ignoring the pain he caused himself by walking into the room.
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 501 502 503 504 505 506 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games