Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 501 502 503 504 505 506 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:06 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh my. @.@

How do you make so much? Just BG?

yeppers...I make a little selling sponsor stuff but most my gold comes from BG...I try to max out every night but I don't do it..you can do the math for if I were to max out every night in one week....

But it would take 3 months to make 9 million on just BG. o.o
Ouch.

yeppers...that is why I have decided to sell the part of my inventory that does not fit my image...stuff that is too cute..yes I have cute stuff..used those way back when I changed my outfit according to my moods...still do to a point but the cutey stuff I have not used in over a year...so out with the old to make room for the new...

I see. Makes sense. .-.

just did something I should have thought of long ago...now I am sailing.....

...put on some music? o.o;  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:12 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Ouch.

yeppers...that is why I have decided to sell the part of my inventory that does not fit my image...stuff that is too cute..yes I have cute stuff..used those way back when I changed my outfit according to my moods...still do to a point but the cutey stuff I have not used in over a year...so out with the old to make room for the new...

I see. Makes sense. .-.

yeppers...but it is where I put my music on..just put it in puter and put in headphones..it is like I am surrounded by it..it wonderful....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:17 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Ouch.

I see. Makes sense. .-.

yeppers...but it is where I put my music on..just put it in puter and put in headphones..it is like I am surrounded by it..it wonderful....

That's good.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:20 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I see. Makes sense. .-.

That's good.

yeppers..now when they want to watch tv I can put in my music and the tv won't distract me...like right now TJ is in hear watching tv....so relaxing too....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:32 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I see. Makes sense. .-.

That's good.

yeppers..now when they want to watch tv I can put in my music and the tv won't distract me...like right now TJ is in hear watching tv....so relaxing too....

Both conveniently shut off from the other's sound. Glad it all works out. 3nodding

Headphones hurt my ears, though. >.<

Plus, mine are all stolen. .-.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:38 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

That's good.

Both conveniently shut off from the other's sound. Glad it all works out. 3nodding

I really don't like the ones that go in the ear cause I usually can't find a pair small enough to fit...Dio had a good pair that fit over the ear but they broke...I am going to see if I can find me a pair like them and they weren't expensive...  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:41 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

That's good.

I really don't like the ones that go in the ear cause I usually can't find a pair small enough to fit...Dio had a good pair that fit over the ear but they broke...I am going to see if I can find me a pair like them and they weren't expensive...

Yeah, I meant the... ear buds? Is that what they call them?

All kinds break and get stolen by housemates around here... >.>
And I'm usually the one one the receiving end...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:00 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

That's good.

yeah the smaller ones are hard to find...

that's the way it was when I was growing up...brothers always broke things and they just happen to be mine.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:08 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

That's good.

that's the way it was when I was growing up...brothers always broke things and they just happen to be mine.....

The only time my things matter to anyone else is when they can be their things... -_-  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:20 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

The only time my things matter to anyone else is when they can be their things... -_-

I know what you mean....
I guess that is why me and my brothers didn't really get along that well after a certain point in our lives...my closet and room became the family dumping ground because I was the only one who did not have to share a room with someone...the only thing it was the smallest of the three bedrooms...when I started working and getting some stuff of my own if my brothers saw it and wanted it all they had to do was say it was theirs...I lost a lot of records that way so I really quit buying them..  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:40 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I know what you mean....
I guess that is why me and my brothers didn't really get along that well after a certain point in our lives...my closet and room became the family dumping ground because I was the only one who did not have to share a room with someone...the only thing it was the smallest of the three bedrooms...when I started working and getting some stuff of my own if my brothers saw it and wanted it all they had to do was say it was theirs...I lost a lot of records that way so I really quit buying them..

Yep. Things get dumped in my room and everyone steals from me. emotion_facepalm

I don't like them now, I guess. eek  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:53 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I know what you mean....

well I still like my brothers...we just didn't have a brother sister relationship after a certain point and I always missed it and wondered if they did..won't see my little brother boy do I miss him..we got along really good till whatever it was that happened...boy some of the things I could tell you about him would probably scare you my friend...and won't see much of my older brother since he is in jail...me and little bro would tease him a lot...it is sad when families get torn apart...**cries**  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:57 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I know what you mean....

well I still like my brothers...we just didn't have a brother sister relationship after a certain point and I always missed it and wondered if they did..won't see my little brother boy do I miss him..we got along really good till whatever it was that happened...boy some of the things I could tell you about him would probably scare you my friend...and won't see much of my older brother since he is in jail...me and little bro would tease him a lot...it is sad when families get torn apart...**cries**

Yeah, I know how you feel... emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:01 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I know what you mean....

Yeah, I know how you feel... emotion_facepalm

I remember the times before he changed..they were such wonderful times......and have always wondered why......he took it out on me..........  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:02 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
User Image

Hey Kay! xd

Hello. O.o  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 501 502 503 504 505 506 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games