Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5032 5033 5034 5035 5036 5037 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:12 pm

Dame. whee
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:15 pm

She arched an eyebrow at Psy and decided that she might be better off NOT knowing what happened to Psy's phone. She took a seat at the bar on her favorite bar stool and crossed her legs.

"So, what's new with you, other than the snazzy new phone? biggrin "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:18 pm

*She puts down her iphone and has difficulty remembering when she saw Katana last. neutral * Um……well? I'm going to have the wood floors in here refinished and stained red. User Image Someone had the audacity to bleed all over the place. talk2hand So I'm going to just have the floors done in red. User Image
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:21 pm

eek "Bled? When the hell did that happen? Jeez, I go off for a few days to visit my mother and somebody bleeds in here?"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:27 pm

I don't know. I came up here and stepped in a pool of blood. RUINED one of my pairs of white heels! stressed evil

OH! I also found out Nei had surgery! User Image She's okay and trying to take it easy so she can heal. 3nodding

Dame helped me pick this new phone out. Did you know there is a place with Otters that protect cell phones? User Image Dame helped me pick out some fancy cases to match my shoes. User Image
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:30 pm

She blinked a couple of times when Psy talked about otters for some reason.

"Um, Psy? Are you talking about Otterboxes? I'm surprised you never got a case for your other phones you've had. And it's good to hear that Nei is doing better now. 3nodding "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:35 pm

YEAH! 4laugh That's what it is! User Image I've never picked out my own phone for myself. I've just always had someone take care of it for me. So yeah, this case thing is really something. There are all sorts of different colors. User Image

*Decides to get a glass of wine for herself.* User Image
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:39 pm

She hopped off the stool and went behind the counter to fix a glass of vodka and cranberry -pomegranate juice.

"Well, that wouldn't surprise me, you're used to delegating things to other people. So, how many of these otterboxes did you get? Seven? Thirty one? Fifty two? User Image"

She took her drink and went back to her seat at the bar.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:44 pm

User Image Just 5. It's not like they're a pair of Jimmy Choo's or anything. xd *She chuckled, sat back down and took a sip of wine.* How's your Mother? User Image
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:47 pm

She sipped her drink and chuckled at Psy's comment.

"She's fine, I haven't gone to spend any time with her in awhile, so I decided to take off and make the trip. That, and I needed to make sure things are all good at her house and whatnot. 3nodding "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:52 pm

Such a good daughter. User Image *Gets choked up and takes a sip of her wine.*
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:56 pm

She glanced over at Psy and took a sip of her drink before continuing.

"Well, she lives alone, so I need to look out for her. I already take care of her finances and all. She tends to forget to do things because she's too busy living in the past. rolleyes "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:02 pm

*Stunned at the similarities between Kat's mother and her own. User Image Her Mother is also in a sense "alone" and in many ways lives in her own past.* I understand exactly what you are talking about. User Image
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:06 pm

She sighed, "Oh, it's ridiculous sometimes, Psy. She keeps hanging on to the hope that my father will come back to her one day. rolleyes Hell, I don't even know if the man is still alive or not. I wouldn't even know how to find him....and I'd kind of like to, just so she can have some sort of closure."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:12 pm

*Nods and sighs heavily.* Knowing and having some closure does help. My Mother swore a vow to mourn my father for the rest of her life. She wears black and has done so for about 30 years. neutral She often tells me things about my father and I do remember him. Probably more than any of my brothers…well maybe not Vincenso or perhaps Marco. confused Its not a subject that come up very often.

My Mother may be planning on staying at the Estate…permanently. neutral She wants to help with the grandchildren. User Image
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5032 5033 5034 5035 5036 5037 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games