Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 502 503 504 505 506 507 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:53 pm

User Image
"Please don't jerk me around like that Brago." Hana said, tears in her eyes. "I really do not wish to make a fool of myself by losing what ever my last meal was in front of our guest."
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:53 pm

User Image

Soma walked on and stood outside Brago's mansion, he knocked and waited, he smiled as he looked at himself, he was covered in dirt and was still holding the shovel.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:06 pm

The door swung open for soma to come in.

"sorry Hana, but please lay down."
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:10 pm

User Image

Soma walked in and looked around, he saw the aura and went towards it, he knocked and opened the door,"hello."

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:12 pm

User Image
"Alright." Hana said laying down.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:15 pm

"whisperer... Why have you come to my mansion?"

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:20 pm

User Image

"Not the whisperer anymore,I'm just Soma okay."He looked around and saw Luc and saw what Brago and Hana were doing,"Okay I come at the wrong time."He looked at Luc,"you don't want to stay here and watch this do you?"
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:23 pm

He shrugged. He had seen people rapped in front of his eyes. He didn't really mind. He opened his mouth and tried to speak and showed him that he couldn't. He laid back in his chair his eyes were soulless.

Menonai

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:28 pm

User Image

Soma walked over to him and studied his face,"You can't talk,somethings wrong."He closed his eyes and opened them,"Your still weak from what happened Luc."He glanced at Brago and Hana,"Can't believe it."he picked Luc up,"Can you leave here just shake your head yes or no."
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:28 pm

User Image
"Soma, we aren't doing anything. brago's trying to make me stay in bed because I'm not feeling well." Hana said, sitting up. Her face was more flush, showing her fever had risen. "And I'm trying to tell him I'm fine."

Lady Eevee

Menonai

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:30 pm

He nodded and slid out of his grasp and walked about in a circle before falling. He got back up and smiled at him to show him he was fine. Just weak, and sore. And in pain.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:36 pm

User Image

"Where is Ebi."He looked around and looked at Hana,"He's right, stay put."

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Menonai

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:38 pm

He let his hands glow as he tried to draw out what had happened. He drew a circle for a portal. And his art wasn't very good so he drew a stick figure. Well he made it to where the stick figured walked into the circle and then poof! Gone. No more stick figure. And then the circle closed. He smiled as he gave it a shot.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:38 pm

User Image
"I'm fine...." Hana said, her voice shaking a little. " And Ebi is in hell looking for Alice's sisters. She left Luc here because she said he suppost to live here now." Hana sat on the edge of the bed.

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:39 pm

Bravo looked at soma "let him think as he pleases hana. Neuro wouldn't jump to conclusions though " brago said while getting on a robe
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 502 503 504 505 506 507 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games