Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 502 503 504 505 506 507 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:05 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

The only time my things matter to anyone else is when they can be their things... -_-

I know what you mean....
I guess that is why me and my brothers didn't really get along that well after a certain point in our lives...my closet and room became the family dumping ground because I was the only one who did not have to share a room with someone...the only thing it was the smallest of the three bedrooms...when I started working and getting some stuff of my own if my brothers saw it and wanted it all they had to do was say it was theirs...I lost a lot of records that way so I really quit buying them..

Yep. Things get dumped in my room and everyone steals from me. emotion_facepalm

I don't like them now, I guess. eek

well I still like my brothers...we just didn't have a brother sister relationship after a certain point and I always missed it and wondered if they did..won't see my little brother boy do I miss him..we got along really good till whatever it was that happened...boy some of the things I could tell you about him would probably scare you my friend...and won't see much of my older brother since he is in jail...me and little bro would tease him a lot...it is sad when families get torn apart...**cries**

Yeah, I know how you feel... emotion_facepalm

I remember the times before he changed..they were such wonderful times......and have always wondered why......he took it out on me..........

Oh dear. :C  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:18 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

well I still like my brothers...we just didn't have a brother sister relationship after a certain point and I always missed it and wondered if they did..won't see my little brother boy do I miss him..we got along really good till whatever it was that happened...boy some of the things I could tell you about him would probably scare you my friend...and won't see much of my older brother since he is in jail...me and little bro would tease him a lot...it is sad when families get torn apart...**cries**

I remember the times before he changed..they were such wonderful times......and have always wondered why......he took it out on me..........

yeah something had to have happened and I am hoping to find out what it was when we get into the house...you just don't change like that like from night to day without a reason....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:20 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

yeah something had to have happened and I am hoping to find out what it was when we get into the house...you just don't change like that like from night to day without a reason....

Something's going on right now? gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:28 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
User Image

Hey Kay! xd

Hello. O.o

duuuuude! what's going on?  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:37 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

no...it stopped many years ago..but not before many years of looking in the mirror and asking why....but the stories of how good he was to me and the wonderful times I remember are not of the same person he suddenly became...something happened when I was younger and he blamed me for it I guess..that is the only reason I can think he changed toward me...it is what has helped to make me the reclusive person I am today...and the scars in my mind will always be there...the damn man could not even say I am sorry before he died.....I have another name I would prefer to call him but I won't here..  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:44 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
User Image

Hey Kay! xd

Hello. O.o

duuuuude! what's going on?

Nothing much... What's up?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:46 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

no...it stopped many years ago..but not before many years of looking in the mirror and asking why....but the stories of how good he was to me and the wonderful times I remember are not of the same person he suddenly became...something happened when I was younger and he blamed me for it I guess..that is the only reason I can think he changed toward me...it is what has helped to make me the reclusive person I am today...and the scars in my mind will always be there...the damn man could not even say I am sorry before he died.....I have another name I would prefer to call him but I won't here..

...I'm sorry to hear all that... ;~;  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:56 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

If I haven't met TJ I most likely would not be here...
TJ has been a big help for me in changing some of the negative things that he put in my head....but getting out and trusting people has not been one of those that he or I have been able to change..it is just to imbedded in me...
well gotta go shopping see you laters...have a good one....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:58 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

TJ has been a big help for me in changing some of the negative things that he put in my head....but getting out and trusting people has not been one of those that he or I have been able to change..it is just to imbedded in me...

Alright... See ya...

I hope everything goes well for you.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:17 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Alright... See ya...

hey Kay....found a set of headphones that for an inexpensive set sound pretty good...better than the ear ones I have..don't have to turn them up as loud to block out unwanted noise...
well I will say nighters as I fly on away....hope you have a good one too....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:23 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Alright... See ya...

hey Kay....found a set of headphones that for an inexpensive set sound pretty good...better than the ear ones I have..don't have to turn them up as loud to block out unwanted noise...

That's good...

Good night! ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:10 am
RyogaRob
Kay9214
RyogaRob
Kay9214
RyogaRob
Kay9214

And if wishes were hits, I think you'd be doing well too. emotion_awesome

emotion_donotwant That's mean! emotion_dowant

*flails* I know. D:

;~;

rofl It's Alright! emotion_brofist

I know. >.<
But still... *flails around*
I am not good at mean. sweatdrop

With these Droids you are! emotion_dowant

((I always tell myself I'm not going to fill up the games with chat, and fail.... >.< ))

Nope. The droids are completely independent in their general actions and personalities...

I only meddle occasionally from the control room. o.o  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:19 pm
Kay9214

Nope. @u@
Just Santa Kay. magic. emotion_c8

you want me to point at you now? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:45 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Nope. @u@
Just Santa Kay. magic. emotion_c8

you want me to point at you now? sweatdrop

@.@

I... dunno?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:10 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Alright... See ya...

That's good...

Good night! ^_^

hey Kay..how's your day been??  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 502 503 504 505 506 507 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games