Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5038 5039 5040 5041 5042 5043 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:30 pm

*Wanders back over to Pandora's Box to pick up her dinner. She thanks the hosts and goes back into the Main Bar, sits at a stool and begins to eat her dinner.*
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:47 pm

Liada comes into the bar through the office since she overslept and lost track of the day. Seeing Psy eating at the bar she smiles as she makes her way to her. Heya hun how are ya? Feeling better?

Liada Trovaras

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:49 pm

I guess. *shrugs* How are you doing?
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:52 pm

*after finishing his shift, Mitri walks out to the dining room of the Jade Dragon and looks up at the statue. Velcore flies down, depositing an annoyed-looking Hiro on the ground in front of Mitri* Thanks, Velcore. Sorry he's been so much trouble. *looks down at Hiro, who is rearranging the fur on his tail*

It is all right.

*Mitri walks into the main bar, followed by the dragon and raccoon* Hello. ^_^

Mitri Onuris

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:57 pm

I've been sleeping a lot that's for sure, I think that trip took a lot more out of me than I thought. I think at the rate I'm going I'll be as bad as Tes. sweatdrop She heads behind the bar and makes herself a drink. Adjusting her sleeves again to making sure they were covering. Her ears perk as she hears footsteps coming from JD and turns to see Mitri and Velcore and a different animal. Hey Mitri! Hey Velcore! How goes it?
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:00 pm

*Turns to see a younger looking Chef Karrie and then hears Liada.* Oh yes…Mitri…that's right. User Image Hi there Mitri. User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:05 pm

Hello Psyzapp. Hello Liada. *lifts his upper body onto a stool* Liada, could you get me a bowl of water?

I'm doing pretty good. ^_^ Kits is coming home tomorrow, and Uncle Karrie is actually letting me take his car to go get her. *takes the seat next to Velcore*

*Hiro runs up Velcore's back and across Mitri's lap to sit on the stool next to him, where he can watch the ladies* ninja
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:09 pm

Sure thing Velcore not a problem. She pauses in making her drink to grab said bowl and goes to the sink to fill it with water. She talks over her shoulder as she fills it. That's good to hear Mitri, forgive me for asking but do you have your license? Once she fills up the bowl she brings it over to Velcore and looks at the raccoon. Aww! He's cute! What's your name? User Image

Liada Trovaras

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:09 pm

*Raises an eyebrow at this new creature User Image and briefly glances at it before she grins at Velcore.* User Image
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:14 pm

Thank you. *takes a drink*

Of course I have my license. xd Uncle Karrie definitely wouldn't let me take the car if I didn't.

I am Hiro. *holds his stick like a spear* I am not cute! stressed

rolleyes I keep telling you, Hiro. The girls are going to keep saying you're cute cause you have fluffy red striped fur. *shakes his head*

Mitri Onuris

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:20 pm

I don't think he's "cute." Cute is in they eye of the beholder. By the looks of that stick he's holding, he looks like a trouble maker. *Puts her hands on the bar and leans in peering down skeptically at the creature.* Are you going to give me grief? User Image
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:26 pm

Okay I wasn't sure, no offense but you look a lot younger than you are. sweatdrop She squeals in delight as Hiro pulls out his spear. Aw~ He's no trouble maker, just a defender. Aren't you? Liada smirks before kissing Hiro lightly on the head. 4laugh

Liada Trovaras

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:30 pm

Defender? User Image Do you protect cell phones? User Image
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:33 pm

I know. sweatdrop I've always looked young, just like Uncle Karrie.

Ack! Put me down! *struggles to get away* I must protect Mitri!

Hiro, he does not need to be protected now. This is a good place for him. Nobody will cause trouble here.

*sighs* He seems to get excited when he meets new people. He hasn't caused any real problems though. He's just getting used to things around here.

*stops struggling and looks at Psyzapp* Cell phone? Only if it is Mitri's.

Mitri Onuris

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:37 pm

*Laughs in amusement at Hiro.* lol Looks like you've got yourself a body guard. wink I've had those before. *Continues to eat her dinner.*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5038 5039 5040 5041 5042 5043 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games