Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5045 5046 5047 5048 5049 5050 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:17 pm

dame's Text to Kits
Cool. : )

-she enjoys her soda-
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:28 pm

*walks into the bar, taking a quick look to see what this week's hush word is* Hey dame. ^_^

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:34 pm

Kits!!! -runs over and hugs her- How was it? Did you take pictures? Tell me all about it! biggrin What was the food like? Did you try Brazilian chocolate? surprised Mmmmmm. -her stomach growls-
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:38 pm

*hugs dame* It was a lot of fun. ^_^ Yes, I took pictures. I haven't had time to look through them yet, though. The food was good. We had a lot of very fresh fruits. *giggles* Maybe we should head over to the JD and get something to eat, instead of talking about food.

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:44 pm

-giggles and grabs her can- Let's do both!

-flashes the VIP card to get them into the MW lady booth-
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:47 pm

*laughs and follows dame*

It's too bad Karrie and Mitri aren't here. We'd really get special treatment then. xd If Velcore was up there *nods to the dragon statue* he'd make sure they knew who's here. lol

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:51 pm

That's because we -points to them- are the loveliest ladies around! xd -looks around the empty restaurant- See? xd lol Are they both off today? biggrin
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:00 pm

*laughs and looks around* Well, it's not like we have much competition tonight. xd

Karrie's off. Mitri worked an early shift, doing prep work for the day. He was asleep on the couch when I left. lol

*looks up when the waiter comes to the table and asks for a sweet tea*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:04 pm

-chuckles- Poor guy, tuckered him right out. xd -holds up her can- I got something, thanks though. biggrin -orders them a tasty appetizer-

Live it up! xd We can work it off on the dance floor! -busts a move- So, what was it like down in Brazil? ^_^
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:13 pm

Yeah. He works pretty hard.

Brazil... *thinks for a moment* Well, very green. xd And hot. The rainforest is really amazing, though. All those different kinds of plants and animals. And bugs. Can't forget those. sweatdrop They're everywhere... But everything seems to be brighter, more vibrantly colored.

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:17 pm

-sighs dreamily- I bet that was amazing, Kits. I'd love to go to the rainforest to enjoy it. -grumbles- Instead of just going to snipe in a tree only to get a huge a** spider on your gun. stare

-their appetizers come and dame digs in- Did you and -waggles eyebrows and elbows her- Rod have fun? xd
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:20 pm

It really was amazing. *smiles and takes a sip of her drink*

redface Well... ummm... *quickly takes a bite, nodding a little*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:23 pm

-gives her a knowing grin- Come on! Spill! biggrin What did ya'll do down there? -grins and then gets a confused look on her face, eyebrow going up- No...really... confused What DID ya'll do down there? rofl xd -orders regular food for herself-
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:29 pm

*orders before answering* Well, mostly I just followed them around. The scientists would find something, and Rod would take pictures. *shrugs* Whenever we stopped for a while, it seemed like there was something there that I wanted to draw, so I didn't pay too much attention to what they were doing. sweatdrop xd

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:34 pm

OOooh you'll have to show me your sketchbook from the trip! Did you get any souveniers? whee
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5045 5046 5047 5048 5049 5050 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games