Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 503 504 505 506 507 508 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 3, 1, 4, 3 Total: 16 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:32 pm
*Now in full uniform, he walks into MW and notices all the activity of various bruisers all over the place. He turns his attentions to Psyzapp and grins at her* Good evening Psyzapp. I see you're restocking your liquor supplies for this competition. Expecting the MW's to drink a lot, huh?

*looks over at Kanjite Knight and recognizes Showa right away* I see you've changed your name again. I just want to apologize to you for being so rude to you last night. I just prefer the general public to not call me by my given name. And what would you like to go by nowadays? Kanjite?  
Eileen50 rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 6, 3, 3, 3 Total: 18 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:43 pm
*Comes back into MW and sits back down on a bar stool* Hmm, I see we have more company here. Evening Officer Dougherty. *nods at Kanjite Knight to acknowledge her presence* Psyzapp, I've gone over the rules and already sent a trade off to killa' to join in this competition. I just hope I'm not too late.  

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:47 pm
Good evening, Officer Dougherty. *She smiles at him.* Yes, I am restocking. Team MW doesn't mess around when it comes to drinking…there is no doubt in my mind that I will need to restock here a few more times this week before all is said and done. Mr. Killafrog has no idea what he and his team are in for.

*She walks around him admiring his uniform.* My, my…you do look quite dapper in your uniform Officer Dougherty. So official…like you mean business.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:49 pm
You should be just fine Eileen. The competition officially starts December 14th. As soon as Mr. Killafrog confirms your entry fee, I'll be happy to add you to the list. biggrin  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:50 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
*looks over at Kanjite Knight and recognizes Showa right away* I see you've changed your name again. I just want to apologize to you for being so rude to you last night. I just prefer the general public to not call me by my given name. And what would you like to go by nowadays? Kanjite?

That's ok.

Kanjite Knight is the theme song to a remake of the classic anime/manga, Mazinger Z. I can't imagine saying just one of the two words.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:57 pm
*from deep within her coma, Icy sends Psyzapp and Katana a message*

AIR FLUFF-BARTON....HUMPISH AND MAT ARE CALLING FOR YOU....BE THERE!!!  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 3, 4, 4, 4 Total: 19 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:00 pm
*his eyes follow Psyzapp as she makes her way around him, and he checks her out as well* Why thank you. So glad you approve of my attire, M'dear. I am, after all, on Official Business starting just moments away. Might I say that you're looking mighty fine yourself tonight. wink  
Eileen50 rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 6, 4, 5, 1 Total: 19 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:08 pm
Psyzapp
You should be just fine Eileen. The competition officially starts December 14th. As soon as Mr. Killafrog confirms your entry fee, I'll be happy to add you to the list. biggrin

Well, he has not accepted my trade as of yet, so this is not a good sign. *gets up and goes around the bar to look for her drink* Is my drink in the fridge?  

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:11 pm
Well, I must go and get my beauty sleep. I'll sleep much better tonight knowing that you will be here Officer. *she kisses him on the cheek.* Goodnight Officer. wink *she retires to her secret chambers.*

Yes Eileen, your drink is in the freezer. I'll contact Mr. Killafrog in the early AM to see what your status is. Make sure you do a trade before midnight.  
Eileen50 rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 5, 2, 3, 5 Total: 17 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:23 pm
*finds her drink and sits back down on the bar stool. She watches Psyzapp kiss the Cop's cheek, and her jaw drops in amazement as Psyzapp leaves the room* OMG ... Psyzapp has fallen for a Cop? Dougherty, I don't believe what I just saw! *she takes a long drink of her Long Island Iced Tea, nearly finishing it*  

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 6, 1, 5, 5 Total: 23 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:43 pm
Heh heh ... Don't you worry, M'dear. I'm sure things will be just fine around here. *quite confident in himself, he turns to see Eileen's jaw nearly hitting the floor* What's so hard to believe about that, Eileen? Heh heh heh ... *he grins from ear to ear as he struts towards the door and exits the thread*  
Eileen50 rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 3, 1, 5, 2 Total: 16 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:47 pm
Well, that was ... interesting. *she finishes up her tea, places her glass in the sink and saunters back out of MW*  

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:42 pm
I will announce in my poll when the drinking game is offically open in case i happen to have a late signup
you will joining GGB if you want to join still.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:00 am
*comes up out of the lair and immediately notices the ample supply of alcoholic beverages*
Gi ussta! That reminds me that jabbress wanted me to supply some dark elven wine. eek

*goes back down into the lair to retrieve his staff and his lar khaliizi, then quickly writes a note*

Dear Jabbress Psyzapp,

I am returning to my world for a short while to procure the wine you have requested. It may take some time due to transport, jhal I should return before tangi's end. I apologize in advance if I miss the first day of the drinking competition.

Your ever well-wisher,
R'zn~

*leaves the note on the counter and quickly heads out*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 5, 5, 1, 5 Total: 20 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:02 am
*Walks into MW and notices its emptiness* Guess we'll just have to wait for killafrog to make an announcement for starting this competition. *he gives the bar another once over, helps himself to a cup of coffee and then prepares the tally sheet*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 503 504 505 506 507 508 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games