Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5056 5057 5058 5059 5060 5061 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:30 pm

((Then RP it properly Dame and be part of the conversation, don't just walk in acting like a telepath and leave stare ))
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:42 pm

(( Play nice, ladies! 4laugh ))

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:43 pm

Ummm well I think I need to be somewhere...
Anywhere really...
I'll see you all later perhaps.
Things have been, off.. to say the least...

*gets up and heads to the paper work room, through security then to her door*
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:55 pm

*Motions to the solution she's come up with and is disappointed she didn't get to compliment Leko on her fabulous hair. User Image* So what do you think? This should take care of getting Bandaidd all squared away. User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:55 pm

She finished her drink and went to rinse her glass.

"I'd say that's a good compromise, Psy. 3nodding I think I shall call it a night as well. Talk to ya'll later."

She waved to Liada and Psy and made her way downstairs.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:59 pm

Liada waves to Leko and Kat bidding them good night as she takes a sip of her drink.She turns to Psy nodding over the note. Its a good choice indeed. If the goblets are full then its done. How's life with your hubby dear?

Liada Trovaras

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:08 pm

*User Image Waves to Kat and tries to subtly sniff her wrist to make sure she's put on her Chanel. User Image She grins broadly at Liada at the mention of her husband.* Wonderful. heart I've been making it a point to try and get up earlier with him and see him before he goes to work. Sort of giving him a little "send off." User Image wink
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:19 pm

Liada smiles, glad to see Psy so happy about her life. So then Project: Little Dougherty Bambino's are a go? rofl

Liada Trovaras

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:27 pm

User Image *Looks around to see if anyone else is around. ninja Leans over and whispers to Liada.* We shall see what happens. User Image I must admit, it sure is satisfying to practice. wink heart
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:29 pm

Liada giggled almost manically at Psy's comment. Then realized something from last night. Oh that reminds me, have you been doing anything extra other than "the norm" with your hubby? Anything in the supernatural sense? I hear word that there's strange vibes in the air lately. User Image

Liada Trovaras

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:41 pm

Liada…NOTHING I do is "the norm" with my husband. wink I made it a point to be extraordinary when it comes to him. wink He likes surprises. User Image *Takes a sip of her Manhattan.* Supernatural you say? Vibes? *raises her eyebrows and smirks.* I sure hope so. heart *Finishes her drink and places her glass in the sink.* Well I should go. I have to get some sleep so I'm extraordinary in the early morning. wink See ya! xd *She heads back down to her chambers and into her bedroom.*
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:47 pm

Liada raises an eyebrow at Psy's response to her question and feels a small chill down her back from the way she said it. She waves to the happy woman as she heads off to bed. Good night Psy! Finishing up her own drink she goes to clean out the glass and puts it away. Then opens a portal to get her home.

Liada Trovaras

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:50 pm

*Earlier in the evening, while sitting at his desk down at HQ getting caught up on some paperwork, his phone indicates an incoming text message. He stops what he's doing, pulls his phone out and punches a couple of buttons to retrieve the text.*

Text to Officer Dougherty from Psyzapp
I've just arrived at MW, my darling. If I don't see you tonight, wake me up in the morning so I can see you. I'll make sure I start your day right. wink Love you. heart

*A crooked grin appears across his face as he reads it, wink fully aware of what his wife's intentions are. Noting the time, he doesn't respond back, knowing that chances are she's already asleep now. Pocketing his phone again, he gets back to his desk work, hoping to finish up quickly. pirate

Once home after work, he steps into their bedroom and notes that she's sleeping soundly. After removing his gear belt and clothing, he drapes them over a chair, then carefully slips under the covers and slides over to his wife, spooning her. She stirs slightly as he wraps his arm around her and he kisses her bare shoulder as he tells her to go back to sleep. Anxious for what she has planned for them in the morning, heart he grins slyly as he settles his head down into his pillow. It takes a few, but he eventually drifts off to sleep.* User Image
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:22 pm

-dame pulls up on her bike, singing at the top of her lungs, several packages attached to the back of the motorcycle. She had been riding around all day enjoying herself. She parks the bike and finishes up the song dancing all around the parking space- xd

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:25 pm

-once the song ends, dame takes off her helmet, hangs it on the side, puts her keys away and grabs her packages, bebopping inside MW-
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5056 5057 5058 5059 5060 5061 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games