Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 504 505 506 507 508 509 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

monkeyy01

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:39 pm
blessedheart
monkeyy01
blessedheart
monkeyy01
hello

(Hiya. Welcome to the slave rp)

thank you

(Ur welcome. R u going to enter a neko?)

i think i did  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:48 pm
monkeyy01
blessedheart
monkeyy01
blessedheart
monkeyy01
hello

(Hiya. Welcome to the slave rp)

thank you

(Ur welcome. R u going to enter a neko?)

i think i did

(REally? I didn't see it)  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

bones and rot

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:51 pm
(YES!!!!! FINALLY,, IM ON!!! btw,, back from my vaca... damn,, ive been gone for 2 whole weeks... arrived yesterday at 2:00 am,, so tired. unfortunately,, i wont be on often because of highschool and piano practice/lesson.... sucks.. sweatdrop anyways...)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:53 pm
Misuzu0614
(YES!!!!! FINALLY,, IM ON!!! btw,, back from my vaca... damn,, ive been gone for 2 whole weeks... arrived yesterday at 2:00 am,, so tired. unfortunately,, i wont be on often because of highschool and piano practice/lesson.... sucks.. sweatdrop anyways...)

(Mizu!!! missed u and that does suck.)  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:54 pm
Misuzu0614

(i missed u)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:56 pm
(thanx you guys,, missed you guys too!!!.... it does suck. [damn,, and being a freshman doesnt help at all.... crying ] okay. what did i miss so far?)  

bones and rot

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:00 pm
Misuzu0614
(thanx you guys,, missed you guys too!!!.... it does suck. [damn,, and being a freshman doesnt help at all.... crying ] okay. what did i miss so far?)

(.......well Shun got bitten by Nemu, NEmu is in love with Shun(Read pg495-now) we have a new person in named Daraith and we had a 7 day time skip that tells what we did in those 7 days and i'm rping my story noow in ther.)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:01 pm
blessedheart
Misuzu0614

(.......well Shun got bitten by Nemu, NEmu is in love with Shun(Read pg495-now) we have a new person in named Daraith and we had a 7 day time skip that tells what we did in those 7 days and i'm rping my story noow in ther.)

(and i dont have a story in there)  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

bones and rot

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:04 pm
sk8rkool1
blessedheart
Misuzu0614

(okay.. anyways,, i read that awhile ago... i'll post there too then.... both here and there....)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:06 pm
Misuzu0614
sk8rkool1
blessedheart
Misuzu0614

(okay.. anyways,, i read that awhile ago... i'll post there too then.... both here and there....)

(KK)  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

bones and rot

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:11 pm
(on second thought, i might not post there... it depends)
mitsuki 1: *wakes up, looks around and screams*
mitsuki 2: *startled, wakes up, sees mitsuki 1 and screams*
kazuki: *downstairs, making breakfast, hears the screams and hurriedly runs upstairs to mitsuki's bedchamber*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:13 pm
Misuzu0614
kazuki: *downstairs, making breakfast, hears the screams and hurriedly runs upstairs to mitsuki's bedchamber*

(is negima still there or did he leave?)  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

bones and rot

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:16 pm
sk8rkool1
Misuzu0614

(is negima still there or did he leave?)
(still there, i guess... if its okay with you...)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:16 pm
Shun walks around and decides to visit Mitsuki. When he reahced, he heard screaming from Mitsuki's room and went to her window and knocked on it.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 504 505 506 507 508 509 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games