Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 504 505 506 507 508 509 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:20 pm

User Image
"I don't want them to have to worry about me every time i'm not near them though. There seems to be a though that keeps proving to be true that if you leave me alone I'll get hurt somehow, and I want to change that."
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:22 pm

User Image
Kisalie woke up when she felt a pressure on her. She saw soma on top of her and blush. "Oh, hello." she said with a smile, not sure what else to say.

Lady Eevee

Menonai

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:27 pm

"Then maybe you should learn some of the higher arts. Or you learn from those pains. I used to be a slave, a toy, and a couple other things. I learned from that, and I learned to let things go how they do. Everything has a purpose." He told her. The words faded out. He was getting tired. So he'd have to stop for now.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:28 pm

Neuro Nougami-21
User Image

Soma walked into his room and changed his shirt,he looked at Kisalie and saw her,he sighed and took something from his pocket and ate it, he placed himself on top of her.

(( enzyte :/ ))

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:30 pm

User Image

((No it was chocolate xd ))

Soma smiled and licked her playfully.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:31 pm

User Image
Hana just smiled at him, stumbling a little in her walk. "Here we are, the dinning room. I'll have a maid draw a hot bath for you after you eat, ok?" she said to luc, sitting herself down in a chair.

Lady Eevee

Menonai

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:32 pm

He smiled back. He wanted to say thank you but he felt too weak to. He sat down at a table. He felt himself get dizzy for a second. He felt like he was about to fall out of the chair at any moment. He felt so drained talking to her. Oh well. He'd probably feel better after eating and getting cleaned up.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:33 pm

User Image
Kisalie giggled as he licked her. "What are you up to?" she asked him, licking the tip of his nose in retaliation.

((CHOCOLATE?!? Oh s**t, its mating season for Soma now.))

Lady Eevee

Menonai

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:34 pm

(( Was that why Soma wanted Ebi? XD ))
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:35 pm

User Image
The servents brought out food to them, setting a large plate of food in front of luc. Hana waved her's away, asking just for a cup of tea.

Lady Eevee

Menonai

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:38 pm

Luc started to eat slowly. Even though he had been treated like an animal before he still had manners. He smiled in thanks. He felt himself feeling a bit better. When was the last time he hate? He'd have this food down in no time though. He may have been eating slowly. But his hand moved fast enough to prove that wrong.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:38 pm

Brago walked downstairs and saw the two. " ummm you both look like your going to pass out in your chairs... It's pretty funny."

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:39 pm

Mirrored Moon
(( Was that why Soma wanted Ebi? XD ))

No he wanted to ask her what happened and lol Eevee
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:40 pm

User Image
Hana smiled at Brago. "Come join us." she said, patting the chair next to her. "And don't worry, I probably just caught a cold or something." She lied.

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:40 pm

User Image

Soma smiled and put more chocolate into his mouth, his eyes turned fully red,"Nothing at all,"He smiled at her, and placed a hand on her stomach and the other on the headboard.
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 504 505 506 507 508 509 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games