Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5061 5062 5063 5064 5065 5066 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:25 pm

(( eek KAT has not said a ******** word to anyone! scream stressed Quit blaming Kat when she ain't around to defend herself! xp rolleyes ))
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:29 pm

(( rofl Well then get up here. rofl pirate rofl ))

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:29 pm

Actually, I think I heard from Lia...but I could be wrong. -dame shrugs- And we kept it on the DL! I mean...it's us MW ladies, Psy. We're rootin' for ya and all that. 3nodding It's not jinxing it or anything. It's so we can keep our fingers crossed too. wink

Plus...-raises her eyebrow at Psy- this is a -bar- Psy, everyone's gonna find out about everything. rolleyes -crosses her arms and looks disgruntled- Believe you me. stare stressed

-uncrosses her arms and slings one over Psy's shoulders- Psy, the newspapers aren't going to put you and Doughboy have been ********' like rabbits. We already know that. rolleyes Now when you get a bun in the oven, you better get loverboy to pepup the body guards because the 'Razzi is gonna be every where trying to get a pic of you with a baby bump. 3nodding
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:30 pm

((Pft, so Psy can yell at Kat? Are you out of your ever lovin' mind? rolleyes Would hate to unleash "bitchy Kat" on Psy. xp ))

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:34 pm

((...Kat... neutral Do you -WANT- her to burst into tears? confused stressed mad Cuz I don't! stressed rofl ))
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:38 pm

(( Pft…you luv me. cool ))

*Is thrilled to hear that all the ladies are crossing their fingers too. 4laugh She hugs Dame and tries not to tear up.* I'm so glad to hear that. Thank you, Dame. crying I want so badly to make him happy and give him the family he wants. I love him so much. heart

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:40 pm

(( rolleyes Pft, prove it. xp ))
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:45 pm

Whoa, whoa, whoa. -grabs Psy by the shoulders and pulls her back to look at her- I hear a whole lot of 'him' going on in those statements and not a whole lot of 'us' or 'me' going on. A baby isn't something you do just to make the other person happy, Psy. It's something you do because you want one...you both want one. It's not an obligation to make your spouse happy. It's something you do because you both feel you are ready and want a family... -looks concerned and starts searching Psy's eyes-. . . No matter how much you love someone.. -dame bites her lip-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:00 pm

*A bit startled at Dame grabbing her by the shoulders.* User Image Dame…… I've spent my entire life doing what is expected of me. neutral A lifetime of "duty" and "obligations," shoving any feelings I had aside and burying them so deep they were gone. Lost in the void, deep within the black hole that was my heart. I was always destined to perhaps marry a man within the organization when the time presented itself. User Image *She looks off the side and lowers her voice.* I never in my wildest dreams EVER entertained the mere idea of having children or finding love. *She swallows hard and looks Dame in the eye with complete conviction.* I've never wanted anything more in my entire life other than my husband and I will do whatever is in my power to make it happen.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:08 pm

Oh...okay then! biggrin ^_^ whee -smiles and then kisses both sides of Psy face before pulling her back into a hug- I'm happy for you then, Psyzapp. biggrin You and Doughboy. ^_^ -pulls back- You let me know if I can do anything for you or help you in anyway. whee

-stifles a yawn- I need to be getting to bed, my dear. Long day at the studio tomorrow. 3nodding It's almost the end of the first camp so we are getting ready for their performance. xd -hugs her again- Sweet dreams, Psy. heart Happy baby-making. xd

-heads downstairs-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:19 pm

User Image *Stands there a bit as she watches Dame walk away.* Oh… okay. You'll be the first to know if I need anything. User Image *She waves at Dame* Goodnight, Dame.

*She sits there a bit and gets to thinking. "Need anything." Such a sweet offer to extend. She's unsure what to expect really or how she'll even feel. User Image She sighs and goes behind the bar once again, finds the bottle of wine she was looking for but puts it back and grabs a bottle of water out of the fridge instead. If she's going to be trying to conceive, no more drinking. User Image

She goes through her office and heads down to her chambers to get ready for bed and await her husband.* heart
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:03 am

*wakes up to an empty room* User Image
*sees Kakkosen in the grunny bed curled up all cute like* User Image
guess Draa finally got sick of the non-dairy here User Image
*gets up and gleefully enjoys her solace and heads up to the bar after changing her look a bit*

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:27 am

*makes a double shot with soy* User Image
*takes a seat at the bar*
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:23 am

*comes forward and takes it upon herself to dump out the rest of Ayami's coffee* User Image
*finds a bottle of sorghum beer and pops off the cap*
*sits back in Ayami's tall seat and tips it back*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Abe no Mizuki rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 3, 5, 3, 4 Total: 21 (5-30)

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:03 am

*dashes inside, dripping wet, & finds a spot to shake dry*
Heyla~ 4laugh
*remaining water steams off whilst the 'puddles' evaporate*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5061 5062 5063 5064 5065 5066 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games