Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5065 5066 5067 5068 5069 5070 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:21 pm
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku
Marines = the most OP unit in SC II ever.

Marines/Seigetanks/Marauders.

Watch things die forever.

Reapers are good if the resources are on higher ground. Destroy their income and love the raeg.

Especially if you have medivacs which means you can stim to your heart's content.

Waste of resources and supplies. Marines and Marauders are cheap and easily replaced and spammable, so amassing medivacs is just going to take more of the resources that go towards those spammy units. If anything, bring scv's for ythe siege tanks just in case.

Not if you're doing drops. You can own if your drops are spot on. Especially if you can drop a tank into a mineral line that is surrounded by marines.

Drops are for disrupting the resources of your opponent. Only one dropship full of marines will suffice, no mass production. It should work well enough for your main assault to roll on in and destroy everything.

Other than that, drops are a waste as a destroyed dropship = wasted resources and probably dead troops. Which means more wasted resources.

Oh, bah. I like experimenting with different drop combinations. Plus I am more of a harassment player than a go-for-the-throat player.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:26 pm
Sugar Dhaku
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku

Especially if you have medivacs which means you can stim to your heart's content.

Waste of resources and supplies. Marines and Marauders are cheap and easily replaced and spammable, so amassing medivacs is just going to take more of the resources that go towards those spammy units. If anything, bring scv's for ythe siege tanks just in case.

Not if you're doing drops. You can own if your drops are spot on. Especially if you can drop a tank into a mineral line that is surrounded by marines.

Drops are for disrupting the resources of your opponent. Only one dropship full of marines will suffice, no mass production. It should work well enough for your main assault to roll on in and destroy everything.

Other than that, drops are a waste as a destroyed dropship = wasted resources and probably dead troops. Which means more wasted resources.

Oh, bah. I like experimenting with different drop combinations. Plus I am more of a harassment player than a go-for-the-throat player.

As long as that harassment is aimed towards their resources, it's fine. Reapers fill the slot of dropships when it comes to high ground, though. Always good to make six and send them into a mineral field.  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:29 pm
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku

As long as that harassment is aimed towards their resources, it's fine. Reapers fill the slot of dropships when it comes to high ground, though. Always good to make six and send them into a mineral field.

I usually do not have the high ground in my favor, though.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:30 pm
Hmm... Star Craft, huh? I haven't played the first since I was... really bad at games and stuff.

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:36 pm
Sugar Dhaku
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku

I usually do not have the high ground in my favor, though.

Reapers jump up to high ground from low ground. Send them into a high-ground mineral field your opponent owns, and watch the mayhem.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:59 pm
Have I missed much? XP  

Haruhi000777

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:00 pm
You don't have any bunny ears anymore! I'll have to tug on your tail now, I guess. :c

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:24 pm
Finally posted. [head to desk] Hard. v.v''  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:54 pm
[ dies in corner ]  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:55 pm
[ Digi: } Watcha post?

[ Minty: } *Hugs your corpse* Hi Minty~

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:13 pm
Wiggles: Ah well.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:22 pm
*Shrug*

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:33 pm
Shinsua
[ Digi: } Watcha post?

[ Minty: } *Hugs your corpse* Hi Minty~

My legs hurt from Rifle PT yesterday T. T  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:40 pm
It's like Ralphy, only you shot your leg. XP  

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:44 pm
If the guild resets in play, can I just throw Sypher out of his tree? Waiting on Mana (I know he's busy but meh) is getting tiring....very tiring.
That would be nice...

[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5065 5066 5067 5068 5069 5070 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games