Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 505 506 507 508 509 510 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Eagle1981

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:08 am
JUST WANTED TO SAY HI AND I'M NEW, THANKS FOR THE INVITE! I'M 26 HAVE 2 SONS, WORK EVERYDAY JUST TO SURVIVE! YOU ALL KNOW WHAT THAT IS! I'LL TRY MY BEST TO COME ON HERE A FEW TIMES A WEEK AS I HAVE TO MUCH TO DO, LATER!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:02 am
Yo! I've been on here for a month or two, but I've only visited the music forums and the RPC forums. I don't feel like giving out my age, I'll only tell yall that I'm young. Not in the one digits, but young. Though people say I could pass as a 14 or 16 year old. That's what my mom is actually doing to get me to go to the gym lol. I LOVE music, mainly Evanescence, Within Temptation, Nickelback, Linkin Park, and 3 Days Grace. I am a big gamer, my favorite games being Assassin's Creed, CoD4, and the Smackdown vs Raw games. Speaking of that, I adore wrestling. My favorite wrestler is Jeff Hardy. If you have a problem with my likes, GET OVER IT! I have a strong belief that we have our own opinions, so I don't care if you don't like what I like.
For academics and sports, I am a straight A student, just won the Best All Around award, being a student who excels in every subject. I also won an art award, and my soccer team just won the South Shore championships. I live in Massachusetts, and the wrapup is that I'm a gamer, I'm kinda smart, I love music and rping, I look mature (rofl), and athletic.
And I also write too much. sweatdrop  

yummeh-applesauces

Pinklikemyhair

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:29 am
Some people show off their beauty because they want the world to see it...

Others try to hide it...
---------------------------------------

Hiya I'm jemma, 15, english

I joined randomly..thought it would be good fun (:

---------------------------------------

Because they want the world to see something else..

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:42 pm
Hi, I'm new here XD I joined out of the random invite I had gotten. I'm 19, and been on gaia since 2003 (with different accounts of course) =]  

nymphetamine_g1rl

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:46 pm

welcome to the guild everyone *cookies*

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:20 pm
And now the ShadedDoubt is here. Hallo. I don't really have too much say, except for a bit of a warning:

I don't tend to act nicely or play well with others. This can be amended to a degree by acting nicely to me. If I offend you, realize that I'm either not being serious or didn't realize I did. Don't get your knickers in a twist over it, kay?  

ShadedDoubt

Biyanka

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:37 pm
I'm Julie, 20, and from Kentucky. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:50 pm
why not can u give me 3k why not  

Oo uchiha_itachi oO

Oo uchiha_itachi oO

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:51 pm
testing  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:38 am
heh im pretty late on this thing..well im franz..nickname for reals and im from jamaica and i dont really introduce myself very often so im not very good at it.  

xfranzx

PhaseBurn

IRL Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:42 am
Eagle1981
JUST WANTED TO SAY HI AND I'M NEW, THANKS FOR THE INVITE! I'M 26 HAVE 2 SONS, WORK EVERYDAY JUST TO SURVIVE! YOU ALL KNOW WHAT THAT IS! I'LL TRY MY BEST TO COME ON HERE A FEW TIMES A WEEK AS I HAVE TO MUCH TO DO, LATER!

Don't get too busy making a living that you forget to make a life...

And welcome to the guild!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:01 am
ummm Hi

sorry in advance if i seem bitchy to you im pinged off because i ahd to recently quit a quest i was looking very forward to completing (dam inflation in market palce)  

Alara Mirrabella Daeth

5,400 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100

cajunsong

Blessed Gaian

14,975 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:08 pm
Hello my name is Cajunsong or Cajun. I am 22 years old and I'll be 23 in October. I've been a member of Gaia since Mar. 2004, and I love it still. I also enjoy singing, dancing, and jet skiing. I go to school at the University of Houston, and I'm majoring in Elementary Education. I hope to be an elementary music teacher one day ^^

Thank's Y'all! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:04 pm
Hello. I'm Astaroth. I've been a member since March of 2004. This account is a mule I recently created but I seem to spend more time on this account than my main nowadays.
I'm fresh out of high school and on my way to university where I'll be studying Civil Engineering. Currently I'm working as a research contractor for the army and that's all I can say about that.
I like rock and metal music. I love the band Disturbed. I'm an avid weblog roleplayer with several active roleplays. Reading, writing, and drawing are some of my hobbies and right now I'm gonna go to the gym. So seeya later.  

Vain Astaroth

humanxxdisaster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:42 pm
Hello all my name is Ashley and I'm 15. Residing in Georgia and born in South Carolina :]

But I most likely won't answer to it, seeing as it's oh so popular.
I will answer tooo..

Vero, V or Laina.

[ Many of you might have seen me role playing throughout the barton town forums. I mostly create and run my own, but I'm most definitely willing to join other ones. My younger sister, Spinn, was the persistent person who made me join gaia and role play with her. Twas a very scary first couple of months on here with her making sure I'd post.

I read, draw, listen to music and play guild wars.
-I'll attempt WoW eventually.. XD
♣I have a lot of free time, so if you have a roleplay and don't feel like messing with colors and font size. I will gladly do it for you.. you can ask zachy56 , I made his roleplay look more attractive and now he likes it more :]]]]

I'm fairly mad that in d&d's 4.0 edition there is no longer any [hand to hand combat] monks! I've so many stories about my characters and their adventures.

[Warning]
I'm a fairly blunt person and opinionated. I write stories, and have no hope of any of them getting published once I actually finish one.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 505 506 507 508 509 510 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games