Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 506 507 508 509 510 511 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Your Well-Kept Sex Toy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:28 pm
Hello. I'm Panda. I think, my name isn`t so important for you. So here I am. I like manga/anime. My favorite ones are School Days, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Death Note, Fullmetal Alchemist, Hellsing and Love Hina. I love music too. My favorite bands are Mindless Self Indulgence, Maximum The Hormone, Exist Trace, Evanescence, System of a Down, Nightmare. And my favorite singer is Shimamiya Eiko. I: shy, annoying, gets irritated fast, don`talks to people a lot. And I`m Cracow. (Cracow is in Poland, Poland is in Europe). And I`m questing KiKi Kitty Plushie, help will be nice. <3 I love random comments.
If you have any questions just PM me.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:44 pm

Hello everyone. My name is Vrun. You can call me that or Eclipse. :3
I'm currently 12 years old (turned 12 three months ago, don't bash me please, I promise I'm literate! D: ) I'm going to 7th grade in a few months.

I live in Texas of the USA.

I can understand some Spanish, Japanese and of course English.

I play the violin and cello! 8D Here's a picture of me playing cello in an awkward way~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I joined from a random invite. :3

Vrun

fox demon kin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:54 pm
Am new here this cool guild am happy to here am from NJ  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:18 pm
Go and watch my first AMV!

no form
no intro

8D

Angels of Darkness... Rate! Comment! Tell your friends!

Luis Rael

Mir-phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:18 pm
Hey. im Mir. im 16. i've been on Gaia for a while now. i love animes and mangas(Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist and my all time favorite Descendants of Darkness). i cant spell worth anything. im really random and weird. im kinda a pyro...i love Fire...but i love my friends more. i love Broadway my favorite is Rent. im a HUGE Buffy the Vampire Slayer fan. i love music and im always looking for new songs and bands. ok im shutting up now. if you want to chat just send me a pm or a random comment. YAY  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:28 am
For starters I am a mule, a mule is me. But who's mule could I be? You may never know. This mule was created so I could express myself in ways I can't on my other account, mainly due to fear of judgment. Anyway, I joined out of a random invite. Not entirely sure why, guess I"m just that cool? I will give a bit if insight into myself however, even though I am a mule. I am 20 years old, fast approaching 21 [can't wait!] and I am obsessed with music, photography, literature, and video games. My favorite soda is Dr Pepper, Mr Pibb, And I love Blazing Buffalo Ranch Potato chips. And my favorite video game series are, Resident Evil, Silent Hill and Final Fantasy. My Favorite animes included, Naruto, Death Note, Tenchi Muyo, Neon Genesis Evangelian, and Trinity Blood. Aside from that you can call me Gentle or Wander. Or a mixture of the two, it's up to you. Anyway....that's about it.  

Wandering_Gentleman

ItsStillSuppie

Greedy Bloodsucker

8,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:40 am
Hi my names heather nd im 12.IM NOT TELLIN YOU ANYMORE I DONT WANT STALKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:45 am
hey there gaiaz...lolz im AAXX26...and 2 dayz ago it waz the 26...lolz sry...well ima guy...im 16 now....ive bin on gaia 4 about or almosty a yeary...lolz um...i like all kinds of music...i like art...i like to learn about buisiness..yeah i du..lolz...ppl say i say sry 2 much...um...i have a gurl fren named tink_rox2007 and i luv her very bery much...im pretty much a k@@l guy to chill wit...may-b..i dont like showing off @ all..um..i like anime...friends(the show) and my real frenz lolz...well idk wat else ill find out L8er ..lolz ty 4 u guyz time and hope to c-u L8er...how r u guyz any way...hope ur ok..Clanz pride!! smile  

AAXX26

ItsStillSuppie

Greedy Bloodsucker

8,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:49 am
you use too much chat speak xp good thing im fluent!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:15 pm
HHHHHHHHIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!
i iz Brandi 3nodding stare a chick.......i think User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
i iz also 15, random, weird and love to make profile layouts User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

........*whispers* and smilies User Image

Victims of Knowledge

Bubbly Plain Jane

Girl-Crazy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:33 pm
HIYAZ!!Im Shadow Jaganshi!Im a big anime/manga lover and 4 all of u who know the anime/manga yu yu hakusho,no,i am not related to Hiei Jaganshi.Nor am i mated/married 2 him.I am a fire/darkness demon and i love 2 rp.Sometimes i even do random rps in pinball chatrooms without even noticing sweatdrop . i have my own rpcs but i use my main 1 the most (duh) that rpc is a reflection of myself.and 1 more thing,even though it looks like ill attack at any moment,i wont harm u *coughsunlessustealmyrpcscough* *grins and hides kunai and shuriken behind back*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:00 pm
Hi, my name is Willow, I've been part of Gaia for 5 years now.
And no, I won't give you my rare items.

I like pinbal, cards, and puzzles, though I prefur to talk in forums. When I'm in games, I'm there to play the game, not talk. If you see my name in the room list, and you like quiet rooms, feel free to join me.  

Willow The Wanderer

Friendly Heckler

18,525 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

Lil NUT

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:03 pm
HI!! I'm Hazel!! I LOOVVEEE MUSIC! especially rap!! blaugh
I got the invite recently..How did i get the invitation actually??? Anyway, i've been in Gaia for hmmm 1 year . I'm really GLAD that i got in!!! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:07 pm
Hi =D I'm a girl, 15 years old and from Canada. I joined Gaia in 2005. I speak French, English and in my spare time, I'm trying to learn japanese by my own. I love manga, anime, music (especially J-pop XD), video games and many other things. I joined because I received the random PM invite =3 I'm questing the kiki right now, and I've wanted it ever since I joined (help is appreciated XD).

However, I don't post a lot, because I'm a very shy girl D'=  

Seridowen

picklesrtastey

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:50 pm
HI everybody. i'm pickles and i love pickles hehehe my own name joke YAY!!!!!!  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 506 507 508 509 510 511 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games