Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5079 5080 5081 5082 5083 5084 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:33 pm

*Starts to get sleepy and puts the book back into the drawer. She removes her bifocals, fluffs up her pillows, turns on the faux stars in place of the brighter lights, snuggles in and drifts off to sleep.* User Image
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:38 pm

*finishes her drink and vanishes*

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:29 pm

Coming from the club Hauk led Kat through the bar and into Psy's office. Chuckling as they made other small talk and sighed as they got to the secured door. Here we go elskerinne. Your abode, may the gods of my homeland bring you blessed sleep and leave you as vibrant as the dawning sky. He lifts one of her hands looking as if he would kiss the back but turns it slowly to kiss the inside of her wrist. Giving slight pressure to the kiss with his lips and tracing the tip of his tongue on her pulse, looking down at her with another heated gaze.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:34 pm

Her pulse jumped as he kissed her wrist and she looked up at him, her eyes darkened slightly.

"Quite an elaborate good night, Viking. I would try and come up with something to say to you, but I think I shall just leave you with this. User Image"

She reached up and slipped a hand behind his neck, her fingers winding into his long hair, and pulled him down to her. She kissed him gently at first, then deepened it, pressing up against him slightly.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:42 pm

eek Taken aback at the swiftness, the Viking is off guard by the kiss but then closes his eyes as he begins to kiss back. This time he doesn't supress the growl in his throat as she leans into him and he gently pushes her against the wall to feel his full body against her. After another moment he breaks the kiss and steps back panting slightly. Well, you certainly know how to take a man's breath away. I begin to wonder who the true succubus is in the MW Ladies. Good night Vilkat. He salutes and quickly walks out of the office, crossing the bar he stops long enough to get behind the bar, grab a handful of ice and drop it into the front of his pants. User Image Grunting slightly before he straightens up and heads back into the club to finish his shift.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:48 pm

"Good night, Hauk....see you later. biggrin " She did the scans that let her into the passageway to her quarters. Her heart was thumping hard in her chest and she knew her face was flushed, not only from the alcohol, but also from the steamy good night kiss she had just received.

Once locked back in her quarters, she made her way to her bedroom and picked up her phone to check her messages. She read the text from Psy and her gaze drifted to the doll on her dresser. Refusing to let anything bring down her good mood, she decided she would just take the damn thing back to Psy tomorrow. She tossed her phone on the night stand and undressed quickly, slipping under the covers and eventually falling asleep.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:54 am

Sakura was in a good mood and decided to head into the club for a few drinks and some music to relax to after work, after offering a quick two fingered salute to the bodyguards she made her way inside for a bit of fun.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:32 am

Sakura opened the door from the club humming a tune to herself, she had enjoyed her time and the music inside. With a quick scan of the bar inhabitants she left and went home to change before heading over to AS to get some more ideas for her garden, tail swinging happily.

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:12 am

She woke up that morning and knew she had several things to get done that day. As she was getting dressed, she saw the doll still laying on her dresser. She went over and picked it up, looking at it and it just looked like a doll to her. confused She sighed and got a piece of paper and wrote a note to Psy.

Kat's note to Psy
Psy, here is the doll. I don't presume to understand why you're dabbling in hexing dolls, and I can quite frankly tell you it doesn't sit w/me well at all. However, I do trust you, and I suppose you know what you're doing. I miss talking with you, and feel like we've grown apart lately. I do hope all is well with you. ~Kat

She dropped the doll into a small gift bag along with the note and headed upstairs. She made a quick cafe' mocha to go and went to find Kyle. She instructed him to hand deliver the bag to Psy and only Psy and then left MW to head out to run her errands.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:12 pm

*After spending her daily dose of "quality time" with her husband early in the morning, she put on a robe and retrieved a cup of coffee for him as he made his way into the Master Bath to shower and get ready for work. She opened the shower door and grinned as she held out the cup for him. Soaking wet, he leaned over and took a sip from the cup as she held it for him. heart Thanks, Love. wink *He said to her as he kissed her full on the lips, his wet mustache soaking her lips. She giggles wildly as he trails kisses down her face and neck while putting his hand behind her back. rofl YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME SPILL THIS COFFEE!! gonk *She squeals in protest. But she's really not fighting him very hard…he can tell. cool

She follows him around as he gets ready for work and chats with him. She inquires with him about a night out…dinner or something special. I can't remember the last we went out, my darling or the last meal I've cooked for you. neutral I'm starting to think you don't care for my culinary skills. sad *She crosses her arms defiantly and huffs as she pouts. He stops what he's doing and raises an eyebrow at her. He goes to her and places his hands on her upper arms as she looks off to the side.* Oh come on now. You KNOW very well that isn't the case. *She looks shyly at him and he kisses her.* I'll see what I can do, Love. wink *She walks him to the door and kisses him passionately before he leaves. She waves to him as he pulls his car out to the parking lot. heart

As she closes the door, she hears a knock on the other. She looks through the peep hole and sees it's Kyle. confused She cinches her robe, opens the door and he hands her a gift bag.* This is from Miss Katana with explicit instructions to hand deliver it to you and only you. *She takes the gift bag, thanks Kyle and closes the door as he leaves.

She goes into the kitchen and peers into the bag. She sees the Draa Substitute and pulls the hand written note out…reads it and raises an eyebrow. Hmmmm. Must be a full moon. neutral *She's glad to get the Draa Substitute back and knows she needs to be MUCH more careful with it. She brings the bag into her bedroom and places it carefully in the cupboard of her nightstand until she can give it to Leko privately and discretely.* ninja

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:46 pm

-walks into MW and sits down on a stool, debating about getting a mochachocasomethingorother-
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:05 pm

*Goes up to the Main Bar and grins at Dame as she passes her by to go and get tea from the Jade Dragon. She goes up to the host and as he goes to get her pot of hot tea she stops him. Iced, please. I can't take it anymore. stressed I need ICE! gonk *He nods and she waits in the lobby for her tea.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:08 pm

-smiles at Psy as she walks by and then hops down from her stool, following her- Hey Psy, whatcha up to?
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:08 pm

*materializes into the bar*

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:12 pm

*Grins at Dame as she stands in the lobby of the Jade Dragon.* User Image I'm just getting some tea. *The host returns with a glass of iced tea for Psy and hands it to her. * Iced please until I tell you otherwise. User Image *He nods and she sips her tea a she speaks to Dame.* Shall we? User Image *She motions in the direction of the Main Bar.*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5079 5080 5081 5082 5083 5084 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games