Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5082 5083 5084 5085 5086 5087 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:05 pm

Once she got over her flashback Anira regained her composure and sat down next to the other side of Kat and placed a hand on her shoulder. And you also forget Ms. Kat. Hauk isn't your normal man in some sense. He is an ORIGINAL Viking of the medevil centuries. Their versions of courtship were much more sacred and meaningful back then. She sips her drink as she takes back her hand and leans her chin on it resting on the bar.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:07 pm

Well....most of them were, the clans that DIDN'T pillage and rob that is. sweatdrop Seriously though Kat, he's a good man. His mama taught him right before passing him off to me and I continued to drill those lessons into him as he grew older.

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:09 pm

She arched an eyebrow at both women.

"Hey, I never said he was a bad guy either. Um, why do I get the feeling that ya'll are playing matchmaker? sweatdrop Because I sort of have plans with him this weekend sometime to go riding."

She sipped her drink and then grimaced. "But of course I have NO IDEA of how to contact him, being as I haven't given him my number yet. stressed "
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:14 pm

Liada laughed a bit at that. Well he didn't tell us about the plans since we've been all busy but meh, you two are adults so whatever you two do is all on you. At least Anira can attest to you the fact if you go to that level with him you'll be definitely enjoy it. His height isn't the only thing that's big. rofl

Liada Trovaras

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:17 pm

As for the issue of the contacts that doesn't surprise me. He has not had a cellular phone in a long time since his years as a model and that last restraining order of a stalker. And usually he has not had need of anyone contacting him other than me and Liada where we normally call his pager and he responds. Or Lia uses her telepathic skills to harass him. User Image
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:20 pm

eek She sipped her drink and rolled her eyes at Liada.

"I prefer a man that knows what to do with his equipment. Size don't mean squat if he's clueless! rofl "

She sighed and gave Anira a smile. "Well, I guess ya'll can pass my number on to him, or tell him to meet me here whenever he's ready to go. 3nodding "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:27 pm

We can most certainly do that. As I said he has a pager and he can use the home phone or either of our phones if he needs to get a hold of you. I know he has been reconsidering getting a cell phone again since the stalker has moved on. User Image
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:30 pm

She finished her drink and went to rinse her glass out.

"Well, I've had a long day, I need to get some rest. I imagine I'll see you soon, Liada....if for anything to pump information out of me about Hauk. xp Night you two. wink "

She left the bar and headed to the office to make her way to her chambers.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:32 pm

Good night Ms. Kat. Sleep well. She sips her drink as the redhead leaves the room.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:35 pm

Night Kat! I'll be good next time I swear! She waves to her friend, getting up and refreshing her drink. I think they would make a cute couple. What you think?User Image

Liada Trovaras

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:42 pm

User Image Liada....you should know better after the LAST time you tried to play matchmaker for humans....remember when you tried to make William Shakespeare's actors get "hooked up" as you called it during their play of Romeo and Juliet? rolleyes
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:50 pm

Hehehehehe...oh yea.....User Image. Well how was I supposed to know they'd actually make a suicide pact!? gonk She sits back down next to Anira and sips her drink. Ya think we should talk to him before they meet up? User Image

Liada Trovaras

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:52 pm

Did you not just tell Ms Kat that you would behave yourself? stare
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:58 pm

What?! This is me behaving!! User Image I just think it is a good idea for a concerned parent to give her children advice of the adult world that's all. Its my duty as Hauk's adopted momma to do what's best for him. User Image User Image

Liada Trovaras

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:06 pm

rolleyes Uh huh...you just want to make fun of Hauk again. Hm...although the thought is tempting....User Image It would make excellent payback for earlier today.....
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5082 5083 5084 5085 5086 5087 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games