Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5085 5086 5087 5088 5089 5090 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:47 am

Downing the last of his drink he puts the glass down as he looks at Kat's phone for the image. He smiles and nods approval. That's a nice one indeed. Did you want to stop somewhere to eat about halfway in the outing or shall we bring something with? I'm a decent cook so I could make us a lunch to bring.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:49 am

She smiled and gave a half shrug of her shoulder.

"Whatever you want to do is fine with me. Just hope you'll be able to keep up with me. wink "

She smirked at him and took a sip of her drink.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:54 am

Alright then, I'll make us lunch. As for keeping up with you....He pulls her from behind her knees to the edge of the bar while he leans over her and brings his face inches from her neck and tilts his head up to whisper in her ear. I thought we had this talk already that I can match any pace you set? cool
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:00 am

Feeling bold due to the tequila, she hooked her ankles together behind his back and leaned over to n** his earlobe before murmuring back.

"Are you quite sure about that, Hauk? twisted " She leaned back and gave him a sultry smile.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:06 am

Hauk moans softly before matching Kat's look with his own heated gaze. He gives a grin that looked like a wolf about to dig in. Always worth a shot I say. He then dips his head to kiss and lick at her collarbone, his hands roaming up her thighs until they rested lightly on her hips. I love a challenge.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:11 am

She inhaled sharply when he got near her neck. Snaking her hands into his hair, she gently pulled back so that she could look him in the eye.

"Well, Viking...we shall see if you're up to the challenge. wink "

She leaned in and kissed him gently on the lips, nibbling on his lower lip as she did so.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:20 am

He grunted slightly as Kat tugged on his hair, changing into a moan when she began to kiss him and nibble on his lip. Groaning softly he deepens the kiss trying to hold back his eagerness, tracing his tongue along her lips questioningly. His right hand trails slowly up her back and rests on the back of her neck while his other arm brings her closer against him.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:27 am

She moaned softly when he pulled her closer and fisted her hands in his hair. She finally broke the kiss and looked at him with half lidded eyes, her face flushed and mouth swollen slightly.

"Hauk? As much as I want this to continue, I think we should slow down before we end up doing something on the bar we shouldn't.User Image"

She gave a shaky laugh and grabbed her drink and took a sip, trying to compose herself a bit.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:36 am

Once Kat broke the kiss the Viking took deep slow breaths to get him down from cloud 9. Seeing her face like this only wanted to make him continue but he knew Rev would give him an earful if he did something to Psy' bar. Plus Kat deserved better than this, he slowly stood and eased her off the bar counter. Yes...that may be a good idea considering we both are a little under the influence. lol Sitting her down on the stool as he grabbed the bottle of rum again and poured himself another shot. Downing it he took another deep breath before changing the subject. So what time did you want to meet? And what are your food preferences for lunch?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:41 am

She was grateful he understood her. Lord knows she had made enough mistakes where men were concerned, and she really wanted to have a somewhat normal relationship for a change. She sipped her drink and smiled at him.

"Whenever you want to leave is good for me. The bike will be delivered in the morning. And as far as lunch is concerned, I'm not too picky."

She chuckled, "I used to live in Japan...have you SEEN some of the stuff they eat over there? xd "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:45 am

Hauk chuckled at the thought. Remembering the first time Liada took him to the country and their strange customs. Oh yes, I couldn't look at fish for a month because of it. And I used to live by the sea for Odin's sake! Pouring himself another shot he contemplates a moment on the time and place. Alright then how about 9am or so? Get an early start and we'll meet here since you don't know the exact way to get to my place I assume. Sound like a plan?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:50 am

She snickered at his thoughts on her former homeland.

"Yeah, but you have to admit some of it is rather tasty. 3nodding "

She covered a yawn and smiled at him. "Wow, excuse me....I guess that's my cue to go downstairs and get some beauty sleep. User Image"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:55 am

This is true. Once I was able to stomach it again it turned into one of my main diets for awhile. As Kat got up to clean up and turn in he gently takes hold of her wrist and looks into her eyes with a smirk on his face. Like you ever need and excuse when you're already utrolig skjonn. wink He brings her in for one last gentle kiss before getting up and taking the glass and pitcher. I'll clean up here. You rest alright?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:01 am

She returned his kiss and smiled at him.

"Well, I have no idea what you said I was, but I'll take it as a compliment. wink Thank you for cleaning up, Hauk. I'll see you soon."

She tiptoed up to give him one last kiss and hugged him briefly.

"I'm looking forward to tomorrow. I'll meet you here so I can get my caffeine fix before we head out. 3nodding Good night, Hauk."

She gave him one last heated gaze before heading to the office so that she could go down to her quarters and get some rest.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:06 am

Hauk merely dipped his head to return her kiss and hug before he nodded to her good night. Sleep well Vilkat. He meets her gaze and smirks before she leaves and then sighs heavily at the thought of what just occured. Maybe I should take that kit with me tomorrow.....User Image Hm...what would be a good lunch to bring? He cleans up the glasses and pitcher setting them next to the sink to dry. He recaps the rum bottle and places it back onto the shelf, looking around to see if he missed anything before taking his helmet and slipping it back onto his head. He heads out the door, revs up the engine and makes his way back home to the Den. Praying that Liada and Anira don't feel like torturing him more for tomorrow's trip.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5085 5086 5087 5088 5089 5090 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games