Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 507 508 509 510 511 512 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

picklesrtastey

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:52 pm
Vrun

Hello everyone. My name is Vrun. You can call me that or Eclipse. :3
I'm currently 12 years old (turned 12 three months ago, don't bash me please, I promise I'm literate! D: ) I'm going to 7th grade in a few months.

I live in Texas of the USA.

I can understand some Spanish, Japanese and of course English.

I play the violin and cello! 8D Here's a picture of me playing cello in an awkward way~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I joined from a random invite. :3

You look kinda like that one girl from the Gruge movie....  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:23 am
OK...so after I put my images from seeing no images to only white listed, I have to see the girl from the scary movie?! LOL! Now, I have to change it back. Gaia is too scary for me.

Hi! I'm new. smile  

Belle613

Romantic Sweetheart

9,625 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Pine Perfection 250

morbyd_fallen_angel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:39 pm
'ello I'm Kendra. Don't really know what to say about myself. xD music is my life. I write stories on quizilla. I also write poetry. uhh...oh I make lyric videos too. eh thats all I can think of.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:36 pm
Im Smokey, I am me and im green. I am a vampire demon crossbreed.  

The Only SmOkey

Sirek

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:39 pm
I really should of posted earlier, anyways...
I'm Si and 17 and...well...Hmm...I LIKE PIE!
Yes, the wonders of pie. It cures all diseases (kinda).
I really have no idea what to say.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:24 am
Hey hey. I'm E.E., Eternity Eclipse, but I also go by Phantom (most commonly), Aleta, P.D., P.K., and many, many, many more. I'm only 14, but I despise being treated that way, since I dont act that way. I'm obsessed with writing, and there is a very very tiny chance that you might actually see the real side to me, since I tend to be very distrusting of people in general.

Merci Beacoup.

~E.E.  

Yeshaya Silver

Omnipresent Prophet

10,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Valhatros

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:56 am
Puesto Kaxhia Zazaza!

Hello! I am Jey Haar! Noble gaian since a while and a adept of the Randomness Universal Cult! Now let's learn a little about myself!

I love stuff! I dislike some other stuff. I believe I can be more detailed. BUT WHO KNOW ABOUT THAT. I like gaming, drawing, music (i listen to almost anything exept rap/hiphop), my friends! Eating and sleeping, model kit, some animals, ARMORED CORE, mecha, having slave and having discussion with someome randomly.

I dislike people I don't like, olive, sport (aeuhaeuh), beggers, my phoby of spider. The sad thing is that I love spider sad ! They are cute! And... I can't think about what I hate right now! You will learn with time.

I am not active a lot on gaia. I oten some for a few day and dissapear for a few month, sadly. But that does not mean that I will never be here! In fact I HOPE I WILL BE ATTRACTED ENOUGH BY EVERYONE TO STAY FOR A LONG BIG TIME!

What a long post. Maybe it will turn into a novel.

I am 6''2 and weight around 280 lb! You will probably say ''That's tall/fat''
Indeed! You win a prize that I will never give you.

For all of you people that are like ''Kyaaa what a perfect man I must date him!'' Well I am taken! So you will have no chance!

I guess thats enough for my introduction. I rarely type a long text like that... Maybe thats what happen when you drink Coca Cola right after you wake up o.o  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:45 pm
uummm
My name is jake.
Im very easy to get along with.
I canwright songz when im bored.
I HATE beggerz.
And i call everyone that readz my about meh my stalkerz cause there digging to find out more about meh.XD  

Xx-betternamethanyours-xX

picklesrtastey

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:20 pm
morbyd_fallen_angel
'ello I'm Kendra. Don't really know what to say about myself. xD music is my life. I write stories on quizilla. I also write poetry. uhh...oh I make lyric videos too. eh thats all I can think of.

Who are you on Quizilla? I go there a lot I might read a few.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:13 pm
welcome aboard guys cheese_whine  

Royal Ace of Durem

sachiko_k

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:29 am

Hey Everyone! biggrin

I'm Sachiko! I'm 21 years old (probably considered old compared you young ones). I'm full Japanese chick living in southern california. My major at college is Biology. I'm studying to become a Dermatologist. I work at Bandai America. I plan to transfer to Waseda University in Tokyo, Japan. I'm a hardcore gamer chick. I love anime/manga, who doesn't? I also love karaoke, shopping, cosplaying, nail art, and Japanese fashion. Oh yeah.. Ayumi Hamasaki is my idol.

I love meeting new people so fill free to PM me.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:16 am
Hi, I'm Light. I live in Connecticut. I realized I had not posted here yet. I just forgot. I tent to post a lot of riddles in this guild, but I also know a lot of random facts. I listen primarily to classical music. I am musically talented and am not afraid to speak my mind. Though, I do try not to offend people.  

Lightwater2520

xxSexeh-Bitchxx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:03 pm
Ivan Issiacs
got a random PM, and joined

Kevin A P

depressed
good traits... I am not suicidal

happy now?!?!?!?!?!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:01 pm
Hi my name is MinaKurasaki and I am 23 going to be 24 August 24th I love some foods but Beans and Watermelons and Cantaloupes I dont like too much and black eyed peas and peas well I live in a place called Clarksville,Arkansas. I am not exactly new to this guild but I plan to be more active than what I was I quit before because I was overwhelmed but now I am back for good!  

MinaKurasaki

Metal Android_19

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:33 pm
Hello.

sachiko_k

Hey Everyone! biggrin

I'm Sachiko! I'm 21 years old (probably considered old compared you young ones). I'm full Japanese chick living in southern california. My major at college is Biology. I'm studying to become a Dermatologist. I work at Bandai America. I plan to transfer to Waseda University in Tokyo, Japan. I'm a hardcore gamer chick. I love anime/manga, who doesn't? I also love karaoke, shopping, cosplaying, nail art, and Japanese fashion. Oh yeah.. Ayumi Hamasaki is my idol.

I love meeting new people so fill free to PM me.

I am 21 also. & majoring in Biology. Animal biology. I've handled Owls, Hawks, & volunteered at a Tortoise Habitat.
I love reptiles & Raptors.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 507 508 509 510 511 512 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games