Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5096 5097 5098 5099 5100 5101 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:05 pm
Haruhi000777
Vixen: Meaning... nothing going on?

I dunno. I usually minecraft, watch TV, play video games, watch my DVDs, read a book, or watch videos on youtube.

Mint: Awww, I remember the snow mountain! That was awesome!

>> I'm doing almost all of that already. Watching tv, playing on here, texting and reading a book. As well as eating.
So....ask me how I can be bored?
The show on tv is a rerun, nothings happening on here, I'm texting someone who's also bored and the book I've read, I've read a hundred times.
Now....tell me how I can fix this...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:07 pm
Sugar Dhaku
Anonymous_Alcoholic
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Anonymous_Alcoholic
):

What's that face for? huh???

Haru-Haaa..........neh.

Lonely and horny = s**t combination.

If you were really that sad about it, you do have a hand. Two, in fact. Partners just get in the way and the end result is still the same.

You're biased. As a chronic masturbater you have as much say as a nymphomaniac. Which is to say: None.  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:09 pm
Vixen: *blinks* Hrmmm...

Writing? Drawing? Watch something you've never seen on another channel? Like the history channel?

Rp somewhere?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:10 pm
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Haruhi000777
Vixen: Meaning... nothing going on?

I dunno. I usually minecraft, watch TV, play video games, watch my DVDs, read a book, or watch videos on youtube.

Mint: Awww, I remember the snow mountain! That was awesome!

>> I'm doing almost all of that already. Watching tv, playing on here, texting and reading a book. As well as eating.
So....ask me how I can be bored?
The show on tv is a rerun, nothings happening on here, I'm texting someone who's also bored and the book I've read, I've read a hundred times.
Now....tell me how I can fix this...

I'd say read a new book, change the channel, and text someone else.  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:11 pm
Haruhi000777
Mint: I need to get back to playing Skyward Sword too. I just cleared the Forest temple and the mountain area just opened up for me.

Before I do that though, I'm gonna keep looking around and flying around since it's fun. Try to upgrade my wood shield and steel shield more.

I got all the flames, I'm going to fight the Imprisoned for the second time xP

Sugar baby- Nah.

Astra- Rp?
I gotta wait for Mana to post to talk to Kyo so he can become ANBU ; D

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:12 pm
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku
Anonymous_Alcoholic
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Anonymous_Alcoholic
):

Haru-Haaa..........neh.

If you were really that sad about it, you do have a hand. Two, in fact. Partners just get in the way and the end result is still the same.

You're biased. As a chronic masturbater you have as much say as a nymphomaniac. Which is to say: None.

I consider it pragmatism; why muck about with some person (or people) when the goal is the same? Unless you actually crave physical intimacy with other people.... Do you? I can't imagine why you would.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:15 pm
little mintchan
Haruhi000777
Mint: I need to get back to playing Skyward Sword too. I just cleared the Forest temple and the mountain area just opened up for me.

Before I do that though, I'm gonna keep looking around and flying around since it's fun. Try to upgrade my wood shield and steel shield more.

I got all the flames, I'm going to fight the Imprisoned for the second time xP

Sugar baby- Nah.

Astra- Rp?
I gotta wait for Mana to post to talk to Kyo so he can become ANBU ; D

You have a foul mouth, using words in an incorrect manner.  
>>' I've been home during the day for the past 3months. There is no channel I haven't seen. There is no show that I have not seen. Even the reruns I've seen for a few YEARS.
I have no new books and no money to get them -swears- And oh. What's this? I have no friends but the ones on here and the one in my phone? Text someone else....yeah. That's gonna work. Lets not forget the time zone differences.
-slams head into things- As for Drawing......no inspiration.

RP where?! FAWK! I have 4 going right now and all of them are dead-ish (yeah....partly my fault here. shud up.)

-sigh-
I'm gonna do something...... something.
>>

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

Sugar Dhaku
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku
Anonymous_Alcoholic
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Anonymous_Alcoholic
):

Haru-Haaa..........neh.

I consider it pragmatism; why muck about with some person (or people) when the goal is the same? Unless you actually crave physical intimacy with other people.... Do you? I can't imagine why you would.

You hate people as well. Biased.
Plus yes, I do like the physical part.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:19 pm
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku
Anonymous_Alcoholic

Of course I hate people. People are idiots who deserve nothing more than annihilation. But I guess they don't have to be useful mentally to get what you want from them physically.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:20 pm
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
>>' I've been home during the day for the past 3months. There is no channel I haven't seen. There is no show that I have not seen. Even the reruns I've seen for a few YEARS.
I have no new books and no money to get them -swears- And oh. What's this? I have no friends but the ones on here and the one in my phone? Text someone else....yeah. That's gonna work. Lets not forget the time zone differences.
-slams head into things- As for Drawing......no inspiration.

RP where?! FAWK! I have 4 going right now and all of them are dead-ish (yeah....partly my fault here. shud up.)

-sigh-
I'm gonna do something...... something.
>>

Hey, you asked bro. I completely understand, s**t can get ******** boring. I hate being stuck at home or in a place where I can't leave and hang out with my buddies. I need new books, I'm sick of texting my friends, and bored of television...

To which I reply... Go to 4chan.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:21 pm
Sugar Dhaku
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku
Anonymous_Alcoholic

Of course I hate people. People are idiots who deserve nothing more than annihilation. But I guess they don't have to be useful mentally to get what you want from them physically.

Gawd. Cry moar and write more poerty, Nightmare.  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:26 pm
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku
Anonymous_Alcoholic

So be more like you? Except I should use a pen and paper instead of writing all over the uteri of women in sperm? Oh, the epic sagas you have written; so full of passions, courage, determination, and character.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:28 pm
Sugar Dhaku
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku
Anonymous_Alcoholic

So be more like you? Except I should use a pen and paper instead of writing all over the uteri of women in sperm? Oh, the epic sagas you have written; so full of passions, courage, determination, and character.

That being the difference; I write epics. You write fanfiction.

And yes, there were a lot of in character moments.  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:32 pm
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku
Anonymous_Alcoholic

That being the difference; I write epics. You write fanfiction.

And yes, there were a lot of in character moments.

Because I'd rather not steal your thunder and allow people to adore you a little while longer. See? I am capable of generosity.  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5096 5097 5098 5099 5100 5101 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games