Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
=|| Koro's Paper Quest ||= + paper kitty mode + Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I was rummaging through my past journal entries and came upon this whee
Not really completed but yeah ... xD
(missing my leafy ducky avvy sweatdrop didn't managed to save the avvy look so I'll have to tektek a simulation pic later on xD)
[EDIT : Not anymore since Nanami had it saved. Yay! Thankies! xD]
I think Danz has also done the same thing xD

---------------------------

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

My various transitions ever since I started Gaia.

---------------------------

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:12 pm
User Image

Remember when i had the contest i put your pic up. I had it saved on my photobucket XD lol

Thats what ya used to look like koro?! eek i havent seen ya before the ducky XD i Joined gaia December 3rd smile i dont know how i still remember that XD

*edit* i hope this doesnt make me look like your stalker or something rofl  

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

m1lo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:55 pm
koromyst
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

@m1lo>
Sankkyu for your papers! xD
I think it's your first time here? Or is it not? I have to recheck xD
I usually remember first time donors but I'm stuck at yours. Lol xD
Sankkyu again! ^O^

Yep, that was my first donation.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:41 pm

@Nanami>
Thank you!! xD
You're a lifesaver! xDDD *glompz*

Yeah. Those were my looks blaugh
Though I'm still missing 1 of my major ones before the ducky look xD
- the one with the vampire hunter set

Yup yup. As you can see, I started out as a plain newbie with the whisper hairstyle x3~
After enslaving for gold and getting free event items, I played around my look and got myself the g-lol blouse thingy which was my all-time favourite outfit. Lol xD
Notice that the next transitions had the same g-lol wear? xD
And of course the same hairstyle which is the shiny orange one.

Then I started saving up for mcs. At first attempt, they weren't really coordinated with my current look. Hey, a newbie getting her hands on mc items for the first time, who wouldn't wanna try and equip them all? rofl

After some time, colour coordination and themes became a must for me. As well as the freak look xP
And not to forget, the halloween-y colours (like yours previously xP).
My siggy is displaying the one with the dragon minus the twin flame staffs xD

So as you can see, the all-white look was a drastic change to those who were used to seeing me bearing the halloweenish theme xD

Not to mention, my transition into a ducky was also a drastic one xDDD

Man, it looks like some sort of evolution process rofl

---------------------------------------

@m1lo>
Yup yup xD
I checked out the first page and you weren't on the list yet.
But now you are! blaugh

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Adie05

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:26 am
kireinaj

User Image
heart
~wow!!!! u got that right koro..mga magandang papel.. wink
mga >>pronounce as ma-nga...

@adie >are u filipino too?

Hai Hai~
Opo-po
Yes yep~
heehee

Nagkalat ang mga pinoy sa kada kanto ng mundo. in between the corners too. razz

@Koro:
I'm considering saving tektek pics of myself too eversince I saw Danz' but my artsy wartsy side is saving the tektek entries I made since most of my efforts goes into making something I would love to wear/look in each entry. eheheh I'm saving the entry I have for the MC tektek contest too. razz  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:19 pm
koromyst

@Nanami>
Thank you!! xD
You're a lifesaver! xDDD *glompz*

Yeah. Those were my looks blaugh
Though I'm still missing 1 of my major ones before the ducky look xD
- the one with the vampire hunter set

Yup yup. As you can see, I started out as a plain newbie with the whisper hairstyle x3~
After enslaving for gold and getting free event items, I played around my look and got myself the g-lol blouse thingy which was my all-time favourite outfit. Lol xD
Notice that the next transitions had the same g-lol wear? xD
And of course the same hairstyle which is the shiny orange one.

Then I started saving up for mcs. At first attempt, they weren't really coordinated with my current look. Hey, a newbie getting her hands on mc items for the first time, who wouldn't wanna try and equip them all? rofl

After some time, colour coordination and themes became a must for me. As well as the freak look xP
And not to forget, the halloween-y colours (like yours previously xP).
My siggy is displaying the one with the dragon minus the twin flame staffs xD

So as you can see, the all-white look was a drastic change to those who were used to seeing me bearing the halloweenish theme xD

Not to mention, my transition into a ducky was also a drastic one xDDD

Man, it looks like some sort of evolution process rofl

rofl it kinda does look like evolution eek I have to say my halloween-ie look was my all time favorite. that jack skirt is so darn cute ;/

i also noticed that it did a good amount of drastic changing with the ducky look and the all white! like a jump in the evolution rofl

but this is what i looked like when i was born in the gaia world
User Image
my sister complained on the hairstyle i picked for her XD but i really liked it back when i started. The university skirt i use with almost all my avi's cuz it one of the only skirts i like rofl it was the first outfit i bought XD my first 3k i thought i was rich or something ;/ then i spent most of it on a new hair style which i just recently changed XD
Yep being new was fun blaugh and i always get the erge to change my avi after a day or so ;/ lol XD  

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:05 pm

eek Koro Newb rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:32 pm
WOW Koro you have changed alot! I wish I would have thought about keeping pictures of my many avis, I change alot though. It's actually really hard for me to stay a certain way for more than a day. (if that!)  

Symphony of Serenity

BlackAmaya

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:02 pm

Nagkalat nga
W0w koro...it's really shocking!
He3...sent my tiny pieces of paper!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:14 pm
koromyst

@Lilith>
Sankkyu for the compliment! ^O^
And for your papers! And for your bump! xD
As well as your presence here in my thread! xD

@Ben>
Lol xD Still into the halloween spirit?
Do you think mine fits in with the halloween theme eventhough it's white? sweatdrop

@Nanami>
Nanamiiiii!!! xDDD
That's the cutest chocobo ever!! xD
I'm not really fond of Moogles though.
Did you collect all the colours of the chocobos? (If you were playing FFVII blaugh )
As for the wolf ... the_black_ stranger wanted a cutesy look but as you can see, it turned out bad rofl
(refer upper piccie - the first one)
And I love your new look! xD
I still love the black and orange even if I'm white now 4laugh

@symphony>
Have fun playing around with inks! Hehehe...

@chibi>
Where did you go the last few days? O_o
You were like totally mia xD

@adie>
How circle-y are the animals?
You mean, as in the baby chickies? xD

@ryan>
Thankies xD
But let's worship Nanami's chocobo.
m(_ _)m

All hail the default yellow big birdie! xDDD

@airashii>
I shall catch some buggies soon to help you out.
But I gave you some inks in return for your papers so uhh... crushed buggies? sweatdrop

OMG I just got the coolest idea...

STAR WARS AVVI!!!!

(I need the light saber....> razz )]

"Luke, join the dark side!"

Okay, that was random.

And yes.  

benandn

benandn

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:17 pm
Here we go!

User Image
biggrin
(Double post!)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:28 pm
Aw koro, thats so cute heart

I remember when you way back when, when you first started the guild. Your always a cutie though. You've got an amazing sense of GAIA fashion 3nodding

I am so greatful that you joined us 4laugh Your a big fiery ducky that brightens everyones day LOL

p.s.- I would like to see you go back to the ducky in the spring. That avi was my favorite.  

Happyaku Bikuni

BlackAmaya

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:34 pm

Dropping by again koro..
He3..those avis are nice..
Didn't thought you were that newbish looking... blaugh

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:19 pm
omg ben rotfl rofl that would be just funny XD !!

i found more papers for you blaugh  

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

benandn

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:29 pm
QueenNanami
omg ben rotfl rofl that would be just funny XD !!

i found more papers for you blaugh

Donations for Darth Ben? xD (Ended up being put in the January MC Contest 2.0! I liked it THAT much, after editing it a little on Tektek)  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games