Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anmlsikocc

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:26 pm

O... i don't remember doing this and i m not exactly new but not an old member at all. So...
I am NOTGIVINGMYNAME so call me CB
I am 15
i am NOTTELLINGWHEREILIVE hint-its on earth rolleyes
i am a girl
i have 1 dog- Dino. he is a minature long-haired daschund, and will be 3 this october. whee ....how the times go by... i got him almost two years before my Golden Retreiver;Jeb, passed away. A very emotional time. its hard for me to think about him but i'v gotten a lot better... umm i have a LONG list of my connections to the animal world. ex. My grandmother proffesional horse breeder who has raised more than 100 thoroghbreds for racing, which i canot make up my mind if it is humane or not- If they are free they are killed by other animals but in racing not free to run around, even if it is more safe for them. Also--i am a dog walker and sitter. i know 2 dog breeders. My great uncle is a vetinarian, i- o shoot i m naming the list....ok sry.......sry. lol
I hope i can help at least 1 person with advice, and know i have already been given some. THANKS!! xd
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:43 pm

Hi~ I'm Amabelle,
I'm 19 yrs. old~
I live in the Philippines~
Female~
Pets: 11 dogs~
1 has no breed, 1 dalmatian, 4 miniature pinschers, 5 daschunds

I really really love dogs~ X3 My favorite one is my ever cute ever tiny mini pinscher named Charing~ XD weird name, huh? He sleeps in my bed~ he would scratch my door if he wants to go in and sleep XD but he never mess up my room~ X3

Inubelle~

Distinct Gaian

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Living Sunlight

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:52 am

Hello! XD I'm Sabriel Orion, as I refuse to give out my real name (no offense. I'm just paranoid like that. XD). I'm 21, and live in California. I have a dog, a cat, 2 guinea pigs, and a rabbit. XD I don't have a favorite pet type, to tell the truth, though I love my critters. XD Let's see... What else... Hm. I staff some online forums, and I'm really into paranormal stuff like ghosts. XD

Anyway, thanks for accepting me into the guild!

~Sabriel Orion~
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:08 am

hello im melissa but call me maze
I have a duchound mix and a mutt
Macy is 7 and is very cute
Ladie is 5 and wines a lot

POPTARTMAZE

and a bottle of rum

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:49 am

Hey everyone. My name's and a bottle of rum. I live in the US and I have one dog, a boxer named Missy. I've grown up with dogs in the house, mainly boxers because my mom adores them. We did have a doberman (by accident) once, but he recently died.

Anyways, I'm glad to be here.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:22 am

Hi. I'm 14 and i have two cats named Karma and Lacey. I've had a lot of hamsters before but they always die for one reason or another so I don't think I'm going to be getting anymore any time soon.

a7xfan08

3,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Kibebe

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:54 am

Hey all! xd
My name's Jess. I'm 20 years old and currently living in Texas (U.S.A).
Since I was little I've had all sorts of pets:
-Chickens
-Cats
-Dogs
-Rabbits
-Fish
-Birds
-Snakes
-Gerbils

Although, there's one pet I've really wanted for the past few of years now. Believe it or not, I want a Ferret.
I know how much everyone doesn't like them because of how much they smell, but they're very intelligent and funny creatures.
As of right now, however, I have a 25lb. Mix Terrier b***h named Sienna. She can be quite a handful at times, but sweet and energetic. I'm surprised that her black, wiry fur hasn't been a problem (as far as shedding and matting is concerned). We got her at the local shelter about 3 months ago and she was already 2 years old. A few issues here and there, but overall she's a good pup.

Anyways, glad to be here!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:04 am

Hello I'm new here!
My name is Stephanie and I have one dog.
It's name is Kobe!

MonKeyBunnAy

rose avadel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:57 am

HI I'm rose avadel I have 3 dogs.
2 Shih Tzu paches she 14 and china she 1 all most 2 in nov.
1 Chinese Crested the Powderpuff kind her name is cookie.
I have lot of fish in a 29 gallon tank.
I'm in 4-h to.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:58 pm

HI! MY NAME IS PIEFART246 AND I AM 14 YEARS OLD AND LIVE IN ONTARIO CANADA I heart LOVE heart ALL ANIMALS EXCEPT SPIDERS AND SOME REPTILES I AM HOPING TO BE HELPING IN A PUPPY OBIDEENCE CLASS THIS SUMMER. I HAVE TWO CATS NAMED FRISKEY YOUR STANDARD GREY TABBY HE HAS A REALLY SHORT TAIL AND MY OTHER CAT IS A TORTIESHELL KNOWN AS SPOOKY FRISKEY IS 7AND A HALF AND SPOOKY IS 3 AND A HALF. ninja whee wink surprised

jess41

5,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

GargoyleGoddess21

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:12 pm

Name: GargoyleGoddess21...GG for short
Sex: yes please ^_^ (Female)
My husband and I have five pets. An 8 month 3/4 German Shepard mix female puppy named Sasha. She was a rescue dog. A 1 1/2 year old grey cockatiel named Mozart who can say "Pretty Bird" and enjoys jumping on the floor to eat Sasha's toys. And three budgies/parakeets~ Jade, Cloud, and Skylark Speckles. Jade and Cloud are 3 years old, and Sky is 2 years old. Jade is the matriarch and runs things, the other two are her minions.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:03 pm

hi!i'm Noel and i joined this guild because i love animals in general. i own 3 rabbits which are just so adorable. i'd love to have cats and dogs as pets as well, but i'm allergic to cats and my residence doesn't allow dogs crying i hope to get to know a lot of other animal lovers here^^

ayame389

Xzodius_Goddess73

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:29 pm

"Congratulations!" I love this guild.it helps to talk to other people who have spoiled pets.lol! 4laugh
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:03 pm

hi hi, i'm Abby....i have a bichon frise' dog,a cat and a bird.so, my house is like tom and jerry every day.i will take all the help i can.my dog thinks hes a cat.my cat thinks hes a dog.my bird is so fun.my dogs name is tarquin blackwood,my cats name is lestst louie and my bird is just moe.lol! 3nodding

Xzodius_Goddess73

Lanipop

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:05 pm

??????????????????????
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games