Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
School for "special students" RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:58 am
"Yeah... Fire, water, earth and air controls." Rock sighed. " I wonder why the want us to be better with our powers if they are so afraid of them?" Rock asked to himself on a thought. He shrugged and brought Robin to her class, the normal way, no using those special shoes to travel this time.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:22 pm
"I'll see you in a bit Rock." With that, Robin waltzed over to her spot adn plopped her books down on the table. "Was that Rock you were with?" Robin smiled, "Yes Red, that was Rock." "Good. It's about time that you both found someone." With a smile, Mr. Tarbath, their Economics teacher, walked up tot eh front of the room. "Ms. Walker, unless you'd like to explain your relationship in terms of supply and demand, I'd suggest you get out your notes, we're having a quiz today!"
(As a completely irrelevant fact, Mr. Tarbath has a heavy Australian accent. As I mentioned earlier, I'm basing all my NPC's off real people."  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:24 pm
Rock cast one last look into Robin,s eyes before vanishing from view to his own next class. Science was as usual nothing interesting. No explosions, nothing. The teacher, Ms. Hamel, seemed to treat the class as little kids when many people there were at least 3 times the age they were treating them like.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:35 pm
*Ring* ""So what's your homework?" "What you assigned to us." Red muttered under her breath as she scooped up her books. Robin followed suit, although her books were in a much neater stack in her arms. "I'll see you in class tomorrow." Red snorted, ""Yeah, and I'll make sure to bring your notes back. I think I'll have time to copy them tonight." With that, she smiled, and slid into a shadow, presumably reappearing by her next class. Robin gave a small sigh, feeling once again as if she was more of a mother than anything else to Red. Taking off to gym, she slipped into the girls locker room, and pulled on her white t-shirt and black short. She woudl see Rock soon enough; like as soon as attendance was taken.  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:01 am
The bell rang and Rock took his feet of his desk and slid his books off the desk and they fell into his bag. He got up, placed the so he could at least close his bag and reappeared into the guys locker, wind whistling behind him. He changed into his gym clothes, even if he didn't like them at all. ''Oh and hell with it.'' Rock changed his clothes to his soul armor: emerald green sleevless shirt, onyx black cargo pants and the silk red scarf. He walked out of the locker hands in his pockets up to a wall and leaned against it while the students came in little by little.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:05 am
"Hey Rock!" Robin beamed as she walked out of the locker room. Her expression was bemused for a moment as she took in the face that Rock was in his soul armor, but quickly slid back to pure happiness. "So, what do you think we'll have to do today?"  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:28 pm
''Not a clue... I'd wish in would be something like dodgeball or badminton or even tennis... The sports I like most and best at.'' Rock looked up at Robin with a half smile. ''The day's almost over... Sonya...'' Rock thought, sighing at it. He was nervous to see her after 5 years of thought-she-was-dead state. Question after question zoomed by, questions like: is she healthy, is she hurt, is she the same she was before, has she changed a lot, etc...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:21 pm
*Wheet!* Mrs. Burr (Had to give her a name, it's part of who I am.) let loose a whistle that brough everyone over. Robin was glad, it looked like Rock was worrying again. "Dodgeball. You all know the game. YOu know how it works. Boys against girls today, withthe exception of Heather and Russel, you two switch teams before I force you to switch back." A pair of students grinned sheepishly, anf walked over to each other. Breifly touching hands, they parted again, although this time they had switched back to their own bodies. "Now then, let's play." She gave another whistle, followed by the sudden appearance of about fifteen balls of light of various colors and sizes. Mrs. Burrs gift came in handy since must of the games they played involved throwing or hitting at each other.  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:02 pm
Rock's eyes narrowed and a grin spread on his face. ''She didn't say no using powers...'' Rock snickered at the idea. Rock let the people rush for the ball and stood more in a defense awaiting for the ball to come to him. He cracked his neck and fingers and looked at the targets. ''If you try hitting me, I'll shoot you right back...'' He said in a low voice, like speaking to himself, only it was aimed to Robin. A ball rushed his direction and ended up in his grip as he lept in the air to catch it. ''Now now... Who'll be the happy victim to go on the bench?'' Rock, when playing sports as such, he talked to himself a lot, or in a low voice that no one really heard.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:35 am
Chaos has erupted right after Mrs. Burr started the game. Everyone was in a frenzy, noting as Rock and Robin (Hey, I just noticed, Rock adn Robin- Rock-n-Robin. Awesome!) had, that there was no limits on power for this game. A boy had begun pointing at girls ont eh oposite side, to have them freeze for a moment as other picked off the frozen girls. One girl stood in front of another; the first girl snatching away balls with tendrills of shadow and throwing them back while the girl behing her split off into multiply bodies, each one slightly smaller then the last and each one standing or sittign next to a diffrent girl, preparing to block fro them. Robin ducked down into a little ball, conjuring a wind to shield herself from the balls taht came flying towards her. Hearing Rocks taunt, she grinned. If he wanted her to hit him, "You ready?" Her voice was a whisper, but somehow, she was bettign that Rock heard her. Twitching her fingers, she plucked balls from the ground and from boys hands until she was in comand of seven. "And strike!" She clenched her fist, adn all the balls sped at Rock.
(Way I see it, they either all hit you, mostly hit you, one hits you, or none hit you. Which shall it be? Tee-hee!)  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:09 am
Rock saw the balls coming towards him. ''Nice try...'' Rock backflipped, revealiong the silver shoes. He turned around and sprinted onto the wall. The balls smashed together and darted towarsd him. ''Jump...'' Rock flip back to the ground and lashed a hand infront of him. Water from the water bottles on the bench sloshed out and caught the ball, blocking Robin's element from contacting them. He turned around and grinned. One ball fell into his hands. '' You tried... Now my turn...'' Rock smiled devilishly. It was his favorite sport for a reason. ''Stardom blast!'' Rock spun around a lap and launched in the other side of the gym. The ball whirled loudly in the air and curved in the air, went along the wall and dashed for Robin's back. In the meantime, while the ball was making a lap around the gym, Rock shot balls at the other players like a shrapnel cannon distracting pretty much everyone from the wizzing ball.

((XD I'm learning to play that song on 3 strings at the guitar XD))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:22 pm
"NOOOOO! LILY!" Robin was really enjoying this. Able to let out her inner actor at once, she was hamming this up to all it could be. Completely oblivious to the ball whizzing around the back to hit her, she dashed over to Lily, a girl who was outwardly completely normal, but for the fact that she had two triangular marking bellow each eye. Robin remember, as she ran over, that Lily was defenseless here. She had the unique ability to remember anything that she ever saw or heard, meaning among other things, that she coudl speak any language she'd ever heard. But that was pointless now as a ball whizzed towards her. She raised her hands to try to block the ball, but Robin knew that she'd never seen someone successfully catch a ball without powers, so she wouldn't be able to do it. Still oblivious to the ball whizzing behind her, she dived to knock Lily out of the way, dodging the one behind her, and instead diving right into the path of a different ball. "Oof!"
It hit like a cannon ball, knocking Robin and six other player to the ground as they each got hit. Raising herself to one knee, she saw a hand extend to help her up. Smiling gratefully, she stood, sweeping her arm into a deep bow. "Whenever you are in need of my services again, dear lady, do not hesitate to call me!" With that, she skipped over to the bench, wincing slightly as she sat down. "Really." Robin smiled at Sharon, a girl with a knack for healing. She always got herself out early on, then worked on any casualties the girls side incurred."You know, this game woudl be a lot more fun for me if people couldn't use their gifts. She sighed. "But I suppose it's like trying to ask me to stop healing myself. I just couldn't. And Brian couldn't stop being strong and throwing to hard, so I suppose that the only way to try to even things out is to let everyone use their powers. By the way, this should sting a bit." "No worries, it does." Robin winced as would be bruises quickly scurried back into teh blood vessels, which promptly shut themselves. "There, you're all ready for when some lucky girl catches a ball."
(You know, I' really enjoying writing with multiple NCP's. It's fun. Then again, it could just be writing the scenes that I'm enjoying.)  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:45 pm
Rock half-smiled when Robin was out. ''Calm down with that strength Brian, or else, I'll be on your case for a while...'' Rock whispered in his ear and he passed by. Water went back to the bottles, only a little went to Rock's arm and formed a 4 point star shield. 2 points ran along his arm, while the 2 others sticked out. Rock was able to shield himself with it. Except that, he dodged the balls, sometimes flipping to his hands, each dodge making him smile even broader. ''You know what's missing? Music!'' Rock jumped off the game and put a CD on a radio that had just appeared on a bench. He plugged into the wall and the music started. The songs were hard rock, intrumental, alternative and sometimes metal mixed together which gave something that brought energy to play more, play better to the players, Rock was of course no exception  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:37 pm
A few of the girls laughed when Rock put the music in, but then they went into full battel mode. A few of the girl huddled in the back, next to a girl who stood and watched balls bounce off of an invisible barrier. The girls giggled for a moment, then turned to look at boys, who had various things happen to them. From diving into a ball, to frezing in place, teh girls manipulated minds to their hearts content. Lily, having seen someone sucessfully throw and catch balls now, became a firing machine, shooting down each of the boys targeted by the girl in the back. Their bench quickly emptied, as more balls wer caught until it was Robins turn to go back out. Sting up, she felt a light pressure on her shoulder, "You know, I don't think I can remember ever seeing Rock look so happy." Sharons eyes glowed for a moment, adn tehn seh patted Robin. "Well, back out to battle with you."  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:28 pm
Rock dropped to his knees dodging a ball. He sighed. ''Looks like the boys aren't as strong as they used to... Let's actually start eliminating some, shall we?'' Rock snickered. A ball dashed towards him. It turned and pushed powerfully against Rock's hand that he had just raised to catch it. It stopped, smoke coming from his hand. He opened his eyes and threw it. It hit 3 players before touching the ground. ''3 down...'' Rock looked around and realized he was the last guy standing. ''Oh great... Guess it's gonna be a time to go rampage, dodge ball style.'' Rock was grinning at the idea of this challenge. A team of girls, all with powers of their own against one guy, him. ''That oughta be fun...''  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games