Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:34 pm
I poke Ikima with the scratcher again and he jumps out from under the table, growling as i yelp and run away, him chasing me around the cafe.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:10 pm
"Nah, I'll take the coffee, probably something flavored, can't stand the bitter black stuff." He hands her the tea menu back with a thanks smile.  

Yin Yun Yang

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:19 pm
I bark at Ikima and he freezes, then i walk over to Yin. "What flavour? We have hazlenut, vanilla, mocha, cherry (lol), and stuff like that."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:36 pm
"Ooh, how about a blueberry thing? I love blueberries, or a pumpkin spice thing, I love pumpkin pies like I do blueberry pies." Though his mouth was shut it was watering at the thought.  

Yin Yun Yang

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:47 pm
"How about a pumpkin spice type flavored coffee, and a blueberry pie? ^^"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:34 pm
"That works even better than just one or the other, I'll have those."  

Yin Yun Yang

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:41 pm
I nod, going into the back and coming out about 20 minutes later the blueberry pie on a tray in one hand, a small plate in the other with a cup of steaming pumpkin spice coffee, both handmade, and i give them to Yin, bowing to him before taking a newspaper, rolling it up, then wacking Ikima, unfreezing him, and then chasing him aound with the newspaper.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:58 pm
"Thanks," Yin says as he cuts a slice out of the pie and sips at the coffee.  

Yin Yun Yang

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:04 pm
I trip when jumping over a chair, making myself roll on the ground to keep from hurting myself, and i trip Ikima, sitting on his back and repeatedly smack him in the back of the head with the newspaper. "No problem, Yin." I smack Ikima once more, then set the newspaper on a table and sit on the bar counter, drinking a glass of water. "Business sure is dead today."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:36 pm
"Yeah, I noticed. It is still pretty early in the day though, at least it is quiet in the not super loud way." He winces at a slight memory of what it will sound like when he heads back.  

Yin Yun Yang

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:53 pm
I only nod slightly, eyes closed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:39 pm
AFter a very long hours on end of silence Ringo's voice come out of the blue with a small and surprising "...BOP!" She even jumped at her own outburst and looked around, her expression questioning if the sound was even from her.

xXMiSs_M0nstErXx

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:42 pm
I look at Ringo for a moment before bursting out laughign, falling off the counter backwards behind the bar.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:43 pm
Maria stared blankly at Ringo for about five seconds before responding "Beep!"  

Methodless Madness

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:45 pm
I can be heard from behind the counter, cracking up even more as Ikima starts to laugh.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games