Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
The Council of Revered Elders of the Geezer Guild, (Over 50) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ultra Fabu

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:33 pm
I'm having a little trouble with the word "Geezer". I think that a much more fitting title would be "Ancient". As in "Oh revered and worshiped Ancient one"...."The wisdom of the Ancients"...you get the picture. lol We are not like these young ones that go around spouting half words and meaningless incomplete sentences. We, have something to say!....If we can just remember what it is....  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:37 pm
I qualify, YaY!!! I turned 50 in April! My hubby and I have been married 32 years last month and there are times we feel like we are old and out of place. Its nice to find somewhere that I am a "youngster", LOL!  

LilacBreezes

Shirley_J_Marie

1,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:06 pm
Yup, you're just a youngster to me Lilac. I have a son who is almost as old as you! I can't feel like a youngster anywhere but I can feel like a revered oldster here anyway. lol  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:12 pm
*Pays Reverence and Homage to my wise and beautiful Elder, Shirley J*

Hey! I Bet you would be a youngster to my Grandma...She'll be 95 next month and in her words, she's still Kickin' !  

LilacBreezes

Lizabat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:12 pm
I'm 54.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:25 pm
Did I already do this? I can't remember. confused

Last Login: Jesus. NOW, foo.

Birthday: November 1944

MustangDragon

Shirley_J_Marie

1,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:05 am
Bless your Grandma Lilac. My mom just died on her birthday this year. She was 93. She was still treating my sisters and me like we were kids and worrying about us. Thought that might mean I'd have to finally be all grown up now. But naw, that's never going to happen. razz  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:44 pm
Sorry to hear about your Mom, Shirley....I lost my dad less than a year ago and it hurts I know...No matter what your age a parent is a major anchor in your life and losing them sets you adrift in a way. I feel kind of like I lost my way abit without dad and miss him a bunch...I'll see him soon tho and am finding my feet again. My thoughts are with you as you find your way...but dont grow up for heavens sake  

LilacBreezes

ditzisistah

Hygienic Elder

7,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:40 pm
GEEZERS! How be everyone? Looks like we are all working and then wait till the weekends to check in and say howdy.

I would like to say something very witty, but am too tired and think I will just leave it at howdy and then go on to bed.

Night ya'll  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:14 pm
Can I join you revered ones question tomorrow on the 6th of September I will be 67 years young, see I've got my birthday crown on, do I look like an old geezer, never gonna happen rofl  

Miss Abigal of Lenox

MotherMoo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:58 pm
OHHHHH, my goodness, bless my little pea-picking heart!!! I am so glad that i'm not the only geezer on gaia!!! Thanks for accepting me! And guess what!! i'm not the oldest either!!! I thought I would be biggrin I'm only 43 soon to be 44 in October. Yall just made my day. Thanks so much. I'm not alone!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:04 pm
Nope, you sure don't look like an old geezer in your beautiful little birthday crown Miss Abigail.
You're just a kid here to some of us MotherMoo.
Thank you Lilac.I'll be praying for you too. My Dad died over 20 years ago and I still miss him. He died on Valentine's Day which I though was very fitting since he was such a sweetheart.
Hope you get a good sleep Ditzi. I've had a busy week and finally crashed this afternoon and slept 4 hours. Yikes, I'll probably be up half the night now.  

Shirley_J_Marie

1,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Conan The Barbie Doll

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:20 pm
Holy crap. I'm 23, and I thought there was NO ONE over thirty here.

O.O

I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:00 pm
I am 55 so I guess I qualify for a geezer! Well, 55 in actual age...anywhere between 5 and 12 when I am playing "paper dolls" on Gaia. I don't think I am leaving this thread...i'm safe in here from the "kids" who think if you are over 21 you have no reason to be on Gaia.

User Image  

arkansasgoatmama

Shirley_J_Marie

1,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:00 pm
Yup, we're safe here to play out paper dolls and have fun no matter what age we are. Who has more fun than adults who refuse to grow up? 3nodding  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games