Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
The Corrupt-a-Wish Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you enjoy Corrupt-a-wish?
  Yes
  No
  Obligatory Poll Whore Option
View Results

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:01 pm
Granted. You have enough energy to get everything done you wanted to on any given day. The trouble is, the more you get done, the more you see that needs to be done, so you never rest again. Your overly energetic body goes in to overload and the stress on your heart sends you to an early grave.

I wish I didn't scare everyone out of the guild every time I come in here to play.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:17 pm
Granted: You don't scare me, Wretched! You're just a little "rough around the edges", that's all! lol 4laugh

I wish I would win a mermaid or watermeat for my fish tank.  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:38 pm
Not scared, eh? Faerie KatrinaZ thinks she is in the Tell A Lie Thread.

But her wish is Granted. You win a mermaid for your tank, but forget to feed it so it eats all your other fish.

I wish I wasn't so tired.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:54 pm
Granted, your feeling of exhaustion never returns, which ruins your sleeping habits. You can never fall asleep and you get all the other symptoms that go along with sleep deprivation. Eventually you are thrown into madness and sent to the loony bin.

I wish I had the new Chevy Camaro.  

Suede_Shoes

Rockabilly_samurai

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:09 am
Granted, but everyone else has one too in the same color making a pain to find in the supermarket parking lot.

I wish I had a double bass.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:58 am
Granted! You have a double bass. Sadly, it is warped beyond belief after having been left in the weather for 50 odd years, the strings are broken, the pegs are broken off and someone has used it for shooting practice. Happily, a cute little mousie family has found it a cozy home.

I wish the wildfires weren't filling our air with smoke.  

bandaidd
Crew

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:14 pm
Granted. Through magical force of nature, the smoke is absorbed by water molecules instead, thus polluting the water supply with smoke instead of the air supply.

I wish my jaw wasn't sore.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:24 pm
Granted, but now since you can't feel your jaw, it hangs slack, dribbling massive amounts of drool and giving you the image of a brain transplant survivor.

I wish this economy would improve so I could get a job. gonk  

QuestionableMeatProducts

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:19 am
Granted, the economy improves dramatically overnight so you COULD get a job, but ALAS is seems you are overqualified and no one will hire you.

I wish I had another 300 paid vacation days.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:02 am
Granted. Unfortunately at some point in those 300 days you were taking off, your employer forgot that you were still working there and found someone else to fill your position, so when you go back to work, you find out that you've been fired.

I wish I didn't still have 3 sketches to finish stare

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:45 am
Granted! You have four sketches to finish: the three previously unfinished sketches and a new one proclaiming your undying love for bandaidd so she can change her siggy to something that will make psyzapp insanely jealous. (or at least enjoying a morning tea with me) That would work, too.

I wish TES would really do that for me. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:08 pm
Granted. ThisEmptySoul draws a sketch just for you, but he only has 4 crayons to color it with.

Wishes Gilda would just enjoy the RP.  

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:57 pm
Granted. She enjoys it immensely, thanks to her new valium salt lick. The only drawbacks are her ability to post, move from her desk, stay upright and keep the drool in her mouth.

I wish for no patients tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:58 am
Granted - no one comes in to see you as they're all stuck at home and you must go to them.

Wishes the hooligans would never get bored with this game. ((Come on, let's corrupt that now, shall we?)) twisted  

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:22 am
Granted ~ The hooligans love this game so much that torment the thread day and night and no one else ever posts. You get so bored you quit the guild.

I wish I could go to sleep now.  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games