Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Forum Homepage
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Paradise Star Studio

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:04 am
Name is May
Age is 19 years old
Orientation, well I'm 75% into women and 25% into men
My hobbies involve the enjoyment of writting, singing, playing RPGs, meeting new people, and watching Hetalia.
I don't really have any weaknesses but I guess saying no to people can be a massive challenge for me.

Most about me is on my profile but I guess I can say Im kind, open, honest, protective and I love nature which goes along with my religion.

A picture of me is on my profile as well

Everything about me is on my website on my profile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:40 pm
Name: Cherish
Orientation: Bi
Hobbies: Playing Video Games, Being around friends
Favorite things: The smell of rain, randomness, HARRY POTTER! biggrin & just going with the floow

Pople say I'm pretty shy around ppl i dont know, and dont really talk much. Untill I get to know ya for a while. Then I'm loud, laughing and having a good time biggrin haha sweatdrop  

x-iiCookies n Cream

DarkRainbow21

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:09 pm
Name: Emily
Orientation: Lesbian
Hobbies: Writing, Reading, Swimming, Football, Theres quite a few really.
Umm interesting things about me? I'm under 5foot tall, i love tigers, and killer whales,I have a little bit of a thing with fire. It fascinates me! I'm shy but i like meeting new people even if it does freak me out a little, I'm not scared of spiders but i don't like flies. They just annoy the crap outta me. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:19 am
Hello! biggrin

Name: Jeff smile
Age. 18 (19 in a week :O )
Orientation: Gay
Hobbies: Writing, Playing video games, hanging out with friends...stuff like that.

Hmmm, what to say about me...I really like chatting with people. If you get me started on a Final Fantasy conversation, I probably won't stop, because I ABSOLUTELY LOVE those games. Sooo...I probably sound absolutely FASCINATING. If you wanna know more, you can always look at my profile, or you can pm me smile I reeeally like random PM's.  

finfageek

me-maybe-not

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:11 pm
Hello! My name is Alicia. I'm 19, I live in Canada, and I'm bisexual. I'm going into my second year of university, studying environmental science. I have a lively household of me + my cat...haha. Oh and my fish. I like to write, practice martial arts, ride horses (although I haven't in years), sing, play the flute, spend time with friends and family, volunteer and go to social events. Most of my time is spent studying or working though =P. I came here to make some friends. MAYYYBE a relationship, although I am really not sure about the internet dating thing. Anywho, please feel free to chat or send me a pm. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:02 am
Oh hey wait I should probably do this! Sorry I'm a colorful little snowflake :3
My Name is Stephy.
I'm 15 and a half. (I know... I am kinda young...)
I live In the middle of Nowhere Oregon.
Well I'm not all to sure what exactly I am. For the longest time I was 75/25 in the favor of women but I have a boyfriend at the moment (I still like girls better. I'm a bit too shy to openly flirt....) I live at home with a Mom, Dad, Uncle, One little sister, two little brothers, one four year old cat, Two three year old cats, two one year old cats, (One is pregnant for the second time....) and seven kittens! xp I also have a dog, a horse and a cute Billy goat named... Billy.... stare stare A two year old named him.... I enjoy Roleplaying, acting, singing (I kill my dad with how much I sing...), debating and Gaia. I am also a skunk furry (once I get my skunk cosplay... I can has Avi art?). I absolutely hate potty training animals, moldy things and anything vomit related. I love talking to people so hit me up!

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Naked Fusion

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:49 pm
blaugh Hello, my name is Brittani. I'm bisexual, 19 years old, in college, and I love to sing. My favorite video games would have to be the Uncharted series. My weakness would have to be my fiance, she always has been and hopefully she always will be. I hate crickets, roaches, and spiders. I'm scared of clowns thanks to watching IT as a child. I have 2 dogs and two rats at home. I'm a definite animal lover, but I've never had a cat.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:51 pm
Naked Fusion
blaugh Hello, my name is Brittani. I'm bisexual, 19 years old, in college, and I love to sing. My favorite video games would have to be the Uncharted series. My weakness would have to be my fiance, she always has been and hopefully she always will be. I hate crickets, roaches, and spiders. I'm scared of clowns thanks to watching IT as a child. I have 2 dogs and two rats at home. I'm a definite animal lover, but I've never had a cat.

Oh and I'm hella shy most of the time. stressed  

Naked Fusion

Le monstre ballot

6,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:36 pm
Hi.

Name: D'angelo
Orientation: Gay
Likes: Lady gaga, animals, candy, cake, nice people, anime, video games, etc..
Dislikes: Rude, selfish, unfaithful, disrepectful people, huge spiders, unknown life forms, the government.
Hobbies: Bike riding, making homemade experiments, etc..(other dangerous things).  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:03 pm
Greetings~
My name is Eva. Commonly known as Hatter or Smurf. I'm a lesbian, ignore what it says on my profile, that has been on there for a long time, when I thought I was bi sexual, and I haven't changed it yet D:

I'm a bit of a spaz, I do admit. When its all quiet in the room I break out into a metal version of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star biggrin I'm the kind of person that doesn't really get angry, only merely annoyed. Or is annoyed and angry te same thing? Whatever, forget what I just said, ahahhaha. Its my lifes goal to write a book, and its also my lifes goal to become an actress. I'm dramatic enough, ahahaha. I'm in love with music, but I have no musical talent once so ever.

Duhhhhh... I dunno what else to say, just look at my profile or ask me I guess!

Sincerely,
Evangeline Wolfsong

TheMadHatterLovesYou

kindhearted_lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:25 pm
Hello all. My name is Amber. I'm nineteen almost twenty. I'm a lesbian and I'm single. I love to talk. I love to have fun. I have major depression and have been in a mental hospital and am on meds. I am very passionate a few things but you can pm me and we can talk more. I'm looking to meet some friends on here cuz im kinda new. So pm me if your interested.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:16 pm
*Greets everyone warmly* Hello ladies and gentlemen!

Name: Tyler [P I C T U R E]

Sex: Male

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Random Fact: I love you because you were born this way

Obsession: Lady GaGa

Another Random Fact: You can't read my poker face, bitches.

If you would like to know anything about me, just ask!

GETOUT134

Anc

Feral Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:25 pm
Name: Kassy

Sex: Female

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Random Fact: I'm 5'3, and love the color Teal.

Hobbys: Gaming, Dirt Biking, Hanging out at the mall with friends.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:09 pm
*waves*Hi I'm Alleah and I'm a non-transitioning FtM/Transgender. My hobbies are drawing, acting, and writing my own screenplays. My favorite games are BioShock and Left for Dead. My weaknesses are girls, sweets, and flying bugs (I'm afraid of butterflies, honestly). I have no furry pets just my plushies to keep me company heart

It's a pleasure meeting everyone's acquaintance. smile  

BiohazardSkunk

950 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Tony_FoxD

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:01 pm
Name: Chris
Orientation: Bi (or bi curious, but I'm pretty sure I'm just bi. idk)
Hobbies: reading, daydreaming, such  
Forum Homepage

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games