Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Kingdom ♥s High School roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

We're all friends here 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Original, Friendship 

Reply The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay
The real rp forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ivy_Springs
Crew

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:50 am
"Yes, we have established that fact." she said standing up.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:03 am
((waiting........maybe lear could be the guy that yuki kises to change back to normal....idk))
Xunikay walked around Yukina's house. It wasn't that big, only two stories. She entered her room. It was spotless. She sat on the bed. I'll wait for her.  

Ivy_Springs
Crew

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Bre loves PINK

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:24 am
Kawaii goes under water and swims around him and pokes his back then comes back up to see his reaction.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:24 am
zoncaro walked to gym and talked to the teacher she decided it was time to give kikyo a party for all her wins in dodgeball everyone worked on the partyfenrir jumped"dont do that" he says laughing  

death-wolf1994
Crew

Bre loves PINK

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:29 am
Kawaii bursts out laughing. she goes to the sholloer end where she can touch and stands there.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:31 am
fenrir swam over there"hey can you tell me how to get a party going even how to make one please" he says  

death-wolf1994
Crew

Bre loves PINK

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:35 am
"sure why not. First we have to get food and drink. Then the decorations.And we gatta put them up. But we have to find a room to have the party in. i suggest right when we come in that big area. And we have to invite people. Ohand we have to have music or a DJ of something. Also if you want we ca have a dance floor too!" Kawaii said excitedly "Oh and we have to have it on a saturday!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:39 am
all this stuff went through fenrirs mind"well then i guess we should get started" he says zonacro and everyone finally finished they knew her rain of winning wasnt over they finished and all they had to do was wait on kikyo zoncaro walked over and baked a cheese cake and broke anyones arm that tryed to get to it  

death-wolf1994
Crew

Bre loves PINK

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:41 am
"ok. Do you have a dry to dry my clothes? and a towel?" Kawaii asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:43 am
fenrir gave kawaii a twoel and took her to the dryer"like this" he says and reaches in the cabinet"here wear my clothes until they dry that way your not walking around in a towel" he says blushing at the thought of it  

death-wolf1994
Crew

Bre loves PINK

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:46 am
"heh! ok." Kawaii said and puts his clothes on and put the towel under her hair on her sholders so her back dosen't get wet.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:47 am
fenrir smiled and reached into the fridge and pulled out a little pill"youll like this" he says smiling  

death-wolf1994
Crew

Bre loves PINK

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:55 am
"Drugs? I don't like dugs if thats what you are saying.." Kawaii said  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:57 am
"what are drugs anyway no this is not drugs" he says sits it down on the ground puts some water on it and a table comes up food and drinks all on it  

death-wolf1994
Crew

Shikamaru-Blood
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:00 am
Andrew then saw that noone was there."I guess we should go find her?" Andrew said to Hoka..
"I agree, maybe one of your friends knows where she is"....Hoka said  
The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games