Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Midnight Rain (Back & Kicking!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For what reason would you rather be with someone?
  Love - duh!
  Money, money, money.
  I'm a loner, I don't need anyone.
View Results

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:45 am
[[wolfffy should be bakk online soon. twisted ]]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:45 pm
Arias stared at Deston with concern. The expression on his face was so awful it made her want to cringe away from him. Lightning tickled down her spine and Arias yelped, falling to her knees. It was going to be dark soon and tonight would be a full moon. Her wolf was starting to tear out of her human form.
"s**t!" she screamed, pulling off her clothes and praying that Deston wasn't looking.
Arias screamed out in pain once more before the sun went over the hill, leaving the four of them in darkness. Her body burst outward and she was once more a huge white wolf. Arias whined and pawed at the ground, the bloodlust faintly tugging at her.
I am so sorry, guys. I completely forgot that tonight was...I'm so sorry. I'm going to be like this all night and if I start to snarl at you or growl don't take it personally. Its just a side-affect. I've gotten pretty good at fighting the urge to kill, but I'm warning you that there is a good chance I'll kill someone...
Ardeo collected her clothes in his mouth, shoving them into a nearby bush.

Zeke chuckled to himself as his finger lightly hovered over the map.
"So, ice demon, you want to come after me? A bad time to try, I must say. Especially since your friends are a hot-tempered girl and her guns, a tiny white ball of fur that does magic tricks, and an over-sized flea-bag. Well, at least it will prove interesting."
Zeke folded the map in his hands and tucked it in his pocket, throwing his beloved comrade over his shoulder. Heading out of the alley, he calmly strolled towards a warehouse across the street.
"Come after me, I dare you."

((Omigosh! T.T I am so so sorry I was gone for so long. Please forgive me!))  

Avelyst

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:29 pm
Deston casually turned to look at Arias when she started screaming out, stripping frantically before changing into that oversized dog again. He smirked when she mentioned that she might kill someone, finding that to be completely acceptable in his terms.
"I cannot see why it would be a problem."
The demon commented matter-of-factly.
If anything, it would give him a challenge should she attack him. Deston continued along without waiting to see if the other two were coming. All he cared about was finding that Zeke fellow and eliminating him.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:10 pm
"I that supposed to be a bad thing?" Ebony said, growing a bit bored. "And btw, DAMN that looked painful. Anyway, we'll just kill you if you do something stupid." she said, only half joking. "I like you sweetie, but try to kill me and I'll try to take you out quietly, no promises whatsoever. I'll do my best to keep you breathing though, you're like wicked awesome." she said, smiling and running a hand through Arias' fur. "Plus having a giant wolf on our side sounds like we got a pretty damn good chance."

twisted

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:51 pm
Arias narrowed her golden eyes at the demon. Lifting a tire-sized paw, she gently touched it to his back. Arias jerked it back and snarled at him.
Idiot! Fool! You stupid a*****e! How could you ever have that sort of an attitude towards me and Ebony!? And then the thoughts you have about Zeke! I refuse to fight with you! I am not a stuffed animal that you can tear up when you think its not useful anymore.
Arias beared her fangs at him and growled low.
Vous me traiterez avec le respect! the command rammed at his mind.
Arias knew that using her influential powers was quite rude, but the thoughts she had seen in his mind infuriated her.

((Gnight pplz!!))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:02 pm
"Dude, what the ********? I get growls, but this isnt exactly normal for a wolf! What the hell are you talkin about?" she suddenly glared at Deston. In a controlled yet fury-filled voice she slowly thought out her words. "What the hell did he think?" she said, voice shaking, her hand on a pistol. "I refuse to let you move a step until I know what the ******** hell is going on." she said, enclosing them all in a small bubble of stopped time, something she knew none of them would escape.

[[Gnight 4 now peeps]]

evil

Buffy the Edward Slayer

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:28 pm
Deston whipped around when Arias began to yell at him, his icy blue eyes narrowing at her words. She dared to enter his mind and read it?! No wonder his other "moods" were in an uproar, all chattering or yelling and each making it difficult to think clearly. The demon's eyes softened briefly when her command reached his mind, but it only lasted a few moments. His gaze moved from the wolf to Ebony whens she pulled out her pistol and pointed it his way. Small spikes of ice the size of yard sticks started running along the ground in her direction, but they stopped a few feet from her as she encased them all in a bubble of frozen time.
"What did you see?" Deston all but hissed at Arias.
He had to know exactly what it had been. If she knew of his "moods" he was in a world of trouble. For the moment the ice demon forgot about Ebony, figuring that if she did fire that he could always close the wound with a temporary layer of ice.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:19 pm
Arias claws slowly came out of her paws.
I saw the smug attitude you are having towards me and Ebony. The whole 'If they get in my way I can always turn them into ice cubes' attitude. How dare you! Je ne soigne pas combien je vous aime, je la coutume représente ce traitement!
She snarled at him once more, her golden eyes piercing.

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:40 pm
Ebony dropped her gun hand to her side and gaped at Arias. "I pulled my gun on this guy and froze time for that? Do you realize I won't be able to do another spell until I recharge my magic? Magic is like blood, sweetie! It takes a while to recharge! I could be completely powerless for a week!! That's not friggen cool when I'm about to kick Zeke's a**! He could crush me in a second without proper defenses!" Ebony continued to rant as she holstered her gun, though kept the spell running, afraid one of them would do something stupid. Besides, she wasn't exactly sure Deston would stop that ice.

twisted

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:32 pm
Deston merely smirked at Arias as she yelled at him, the expression becoming even more sick and twisted as she even went so far as to speak his native tongue.
"Je ne vois aucun problème avec cela." He replied smoothly. "So long as I can eliminate any threats to myself, that's all that will matter in the end.
At least in this demon's narrow-minded view. His other "moods" were all but screaming at him, but he ignored them rather effectively. Deston's icy blue eyes drifted over to Ebony after her little outburst, his brain then remembering that he might have to keep an eye on her too. After all, he couldn't tell just how fast she'd move after she lifted her spell. The demon wasn't intending to stop those last few spikes, mostly because in his defensive state they were a little beyond his control.
"If you're swift on your feet, you shouldn't have a problem, ma chérie." Deston commented, answering her comment about being crushed by Zeke.
That man couldn't be that powerful, could he?

(( Wolfy, what were you trying to say in French? I translated it and it came out as such: I do not treat how much I love you, me usage represents this treatment! I'm a bit confused, so clarification would be great! sweatdrop I'll edit my post as soon as you let me know. smile
Translation of Deston's words: I see no trouble with it. ))  

ninjaingaround

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:56 am
Ebony g;ared at Deston. "You can shut it. You are about to get yourself killed because you dont have a clue what you're going up against. You're arrogant." she pulled her gun back out and shot the ice on the ground, all around creeped by how much they resembled teeth. "As for you, stop being offended so easily! That's what it all comes down to in the end anyway! Sure, if you're drowning I'll try to save you, but you have to realize we are all gonna look out for ourselves just that little bit more! So what if he thinks he'll just kill us? Chances are we can defend ourselves at least enough to live, though I'm betting putting in some damage wouldn't be too hard. So deal! So what? We'll just kick his a**! Now can we please get a move on? The longer we stand here the more time Zeke has to prepare, and I'm sure he already knows we're coming.

twisted

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:48 pm
Arias snapped at the air in front of him.
Whatever. Just show more respect if you want my company.

((lol it meant - I don't care how much I like you, I will not stand for this treatment. XD So sorry if u had problems. Btw, is grounded for 2 weeks. May or may not get on. T.T so sorry, but I thought it fit to warn you. Bye!))  

Avelyst

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:37 pm
Deston humored Ebony and listened to her words, though they fell on mostly deaf ears. He didn't particularly care about any of the things she had brought up, but his other "moods" certainly did.
She's right. One "mood" commented in the back of his mind.
You are rushing a bit. Said another.
"Fait taire!" The demon hissed, directing it at the "moods" in his head and partially at the girls as well.
Deston's icy blue eyes looked from Ebony to Arias, blinking slowly before he spoke again.

"If I am so clueless, arrogant and, insufferable why are the two of you still trying to follow me? He asked.
His "moods" agreed that it was a good question.

(( Fait taire! = Shut up!
Aww...hope you get un-grounded soon! ))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:54 pm
Arias stopped snarling for a moment and her golden eyes softened.
Why are you following him, huh? she questioned herself.
After a moment of thought she replied, Il y a quelque chose de vous qu'est intéressant. Je suis simplement curieux.
Ardeo snorted at that and swished his tail, eyeing Deston caustiously.

((Lol, found a moment to sneak on.))  

Avelyst

MAGNUM777

Shameless Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:15 pm
Reed finished up his magic show and folded up the cash that he got. "Tch, didn't get as big of a haul as I thought I would," not that it really mattered, it was enough to keep him going for a few more days. He grabbed a sandwich from a nearby deli and headed over to the park to eat and sat on a bench, staring at the fountain. Reed remembered back when he was in the hospital for the first twelve years of his life, he was never allowed to go outside since his body most likely wouldn't have been able to last. Now with his magically 'enhanced' organs and muscles, he could do minimally strenuous activities such as walking but not that much more. "Goddammit," Reed cursed at himself for thinking about the past too much and finished off his sandwich, heading back to where his motorcycle was.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games