Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Role-Play School for the Magic and Immortal Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

33monkeyZ

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:40 pm
"I'd like some water to be near by." Flutter said. "If that's ok with everyone."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:40 pm
(That's fine with me.)
"It doesn't matter to me. I'll be fine with anything really." Sharon said.  

volleyball_pinay97

Animal Lover

6,200 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Citizen 200

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:46 pm
"Alright, this one will be in a forest that has several streams and lakes, and the occasional waterfall. we have to follow a path and defeat four monsters. each one gets more difficult to defeat. Again we have to work as a team. Is that ok with everyone?" Kiki asked the others.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:48 pm
Izumi smiled. "yeah! let's do it! I wanna test something out." he said eagerly.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

volleyball_pinay97

Animal Lover

6,200 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:49 pm
"That's fine with me. It has two elements I can control so I won't need to do any spells. I will use my broomstick though cuz I really don't want to walk." Sharon said as she went through her things. She then found her broomstick and pulled it out.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:55 pm
Kiki set the controls and walked into the simulator room. the metal background once again changed to match the description Kiki had given a few seconds ago. there were a lot of trees and a rather large stream flowed forward. there was also a clear path that followed the stream. suddenly there was a flicker as the background went fuzzy for just a second. "that was weird." Kiki said. "It never did that last time." Kiki gave a worried look to the others.  

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:00 pm
"oh, well.......let's go!" Izumi said as he spread his wings. also, fire surrounded his hands and formed into burning claws. "cool! it works!" he yelled happily, looking at his flaming hands.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:03 pm
"I don't think that's safe. I think we should shut the simulator down for now before it breaks down or worse. I have this bad feeling that it's that voice doing that." Sharon said really worried.  

volleyball_pinay97

Animal Lover

6,200 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Citizen 200

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:04 pm
"awww..........I wanted to fight!" Izumi groaned sadly.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:05 pm
Kiki went to go shut off the simulater. "Uhhh...guys? It's not working! the controls are stuck! we're trapped in here!" Kiki panicked.

(I have to go now. I'll be back tomorrow. please don't say too much without me.)

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

volleyball_pinay97

Animal Lover

6,200 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:10 pm
"What?! Are you serious? That can't be. Let me try." Sharon said as she tried.
"No! That's impossible!" Sharon cried.

'No it isn't little girl.' The voice said.
"You can't be here! Not you! I thought you where gone! I destoyed you! I made sure of that. You can't be doing this!" Sharon yelled.
She then curled up into fetal postition and covered her ears and closed her eyes.
'It's all a dream. This is not happening.' Sharon thought.

(alright. byes)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:11 pm
"DAMMIT!!!!! what now!?!?!" Izumi cursed loudly. he did NOT want to be stuck in this room. "Sharon!!!! get us out!!!!!!!!!! do SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!"" he yelled.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

volleyball_pinay97

Animal Lover

6,200 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:08 pm
Sharon just wimpered and shook her head no. She couldn't do anything to help them. She couldn't use her powers. She couldn't do anything. She felt like a failure and probably disappointed everyone she knew.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:11 pm
"well, we're screwed." Izumi said sadly. "but, we might as well find something to do to kill time." he said, bored.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

volleyball_pinay97

Animal Lover

6,200 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:24 pm
Sharon started to hyperventalate.
'That's right. Start to panick. Now nobody will know anything. You'll loose your friends and be all alone again. Just you wait. You'll loose your friends one by one Sharon.' The voice said.
"SHUT UP! LEAVE ME ALONE RAY! STOP THIS! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!" Sharon yelled.
'Because of what you did. You sent me in jail and I finally broke out of it. I have my powers. Everything to make you suffer.' Ray said.
"No. You will not control me and my friends again Ray. I'll make sure of that." Sharon said getting up.
She started muttering words tears streaming down her face.

❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games