Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:32 pm
Dark lifted up her head with his hand, forcing her to meet his gaze," never doubt your own power, if you believe it...well than anythings possible. "  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:35 pm
*stops breathing, face turns reddish*

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:03 pm
*still looking else where i say* oh that reminds me, i forgot to apologize for disturbing you when you seemed to be busy at the lake. I didn't mean to intrude and all. *sighs*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:32 pm
Dark gave June a soft smile, "you know if you keep blushing like that, people are going to think I'm being highly inappropriate"  

Phantom Touch

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:33 pm
*freezes, putting a hand on my cheek*
oh...i....sorry....  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:53 pm
Dark gave June a side hug and tapped her on the nose, "relax dear June I'm only teasing, we really must lighten you up a bit, how about a dance?"  

Phantom Touch

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:59 pm
*laughs*
sure.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:57 pm
"no it really is ok, i wasnt busy at all" *RA-IEM said with a gentle reassuring smile* *still carrying her he asked* "now u said you'd like me to carry you towards your room right???"  

Diyske

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:03 pm

*Goddess and Nick chatter and watched the people below dance. With Ra growing more and more annoyed, Goddess finallt turned to him* "Why don't you go find somewhere else to be if you don't want to be here? There's another demon around somewhere. I'm sure you ywo could have a lovely chat about what ever you demons talk about." *With that, Goddess turned back to Nick* "I'm feeling a little bored. Would you like to dance? We can stay up here, if you want..." *In truth, Goddess really did want to dance. Movement was a part of her life. While she may have been wearing a human guise, she was still a trueblooded Centaur underneath. She loved movement for the sheer jot it brought to all of her kind*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:13 pm
Dark laughed and held out his hands for June, taking it he pulled her on to the dance floor. Dark may have been raised in an area of time far from peaceful and cultured, but he knew how to dance like a pro. They glided around together, Dark spend and twirled her until she was dizzy and laughing. Not really one for so many people to have eyes on him, but it was worth it to get her to laugh out loud like that.  

Phantom Touch

hatukiri

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:52 pm
*hatukiri now walking back into the ball room after failed attempts to summon RA-IEM he called hetukiri over to tell her the disappointing news*

"hetukiri i tried, but RA-IEM seems to be busy or something" *suddenly after looking over hetu's shoulder he saw RA-IEM carrying the young lady that he talked to outside recently... it seems as though she was weak and he was taking her up stairs...*

"ohhh there he is!!!" *hatukiri said as he rushed over hoping that he could switch places with RA-IEM..*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:57 pm
*hatukiri was already half way across the room before hetukiri could've turned her head..*

*"hmm.... i wonder..."* *she said as she turned around to look at RA-IEM carry the tired girl to her room...*  

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:27 pm
*hetukiri now with nothing left to say about the matter, walked towards chief in a casual but elegant manner and said*

"ello chiefy, the balls going great" ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:27 pm
User ImageNick and Ra sneezed at the same time. "I think someone is talking about us."
Ra faced Goddess. "Believe me I'd do anything to get out of here, but I'm still bound to this fleshling."
Nick then smiled at Goddess. "Dance? But I'm not much of a.."  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:38 pm

Chief turned toward her new guest, making sure her tag was on right,"I hope that you enjoy yourself", Spotting Hetu coming over, "will you excuse", leaving her to mingle with the others, Chief met Hetu halfway, "thanks, but you don't seem to happy at the moment, is something wrong?"

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games