Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
The Outside World Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:57 am
Collin looks at Tomoyo, blanche, then icarus. What do we do with him? Should i stop his bleeding?

((i think we need a mastermind behind it all, you know, to give this rp alittle purpose what do you think?))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:41 pm
"Let him die." Tomoyo murmured. Blanche nodded. "Yeah, that would be good to stop the bleeding." She said, ignoring Tomoyo.
Dawn growled. "Not for long." She said. She curled her fingertips and jammed her claws into his hands.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

CalypsoNakamura

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:56 pm
Daniel hissed in pain, biting his lip, but he didn't back down, taking another stpe forward.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:06 pm
Dawn grinned, taking one step forward too. She lunged forward, her fangs protruding, aiming for his neck-shoulder area.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

CalypsoNakamura

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:48 pm
Daniel didn't see her attack until she had bitten him. He lost all feeling in his legs and collapsed to the floor, gasping in pain.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:59 pm
Blanche spun around, glaring as she saw Daniel fall to the floor. Dawn laughed. Apparently she had hit a nerve or somthing in that vicinity. She bent down and smirked in his face. "Wea-" Blanche was behind her in a minute, her speed power helping her get on her and jam her finger into her pressure point. She yelped, feeling a twinge of pain before falling over, weak and pretty much paralyzed. "Yeah, you are." She snarled as she kicked her to the side. She bent down next to Daniel and looked at the wound. "God why now?" She whispered.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

CalypsoNakamura

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:07 pm
Daniel coughed blood onto the floor. "I'm...fine..." electrical wires sparked and crackled.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:10 am
Collin bends down and frowns when he sees Thalias's wound. I have no idea how to stop this bleeding without crushing his trachea. he rips off some of his shirt and presses it against some parts of his wound

((wat do u guys think?))  

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:37 am
((Sounds good))
Blanche growled, tearing off a part of her shirt. "No." She said simply. She pressed it lightly againsthis wound before nearly gorrilla pressing it. "Please stay with me..." She murmured.
Dawn watch numbly from where she had been kicked. She couldn't move, couldn't talk, she forgot how. Through her earpiece, she heard a voice. You failed.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:17 pm
Daniel weakly sighed and shuddered. "I'm not... 'oing no where..." he murmured.

Icarus stared in disgust at Dawn before going to help Tomoyo. "You alright?"  

CalypsoNakamura

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:36 pm
Blanche glared over at the two villains on the floor and sighed. She looked at Dawn. That point could've brought her to her grave, the intensity of how hard she pressed. She dabbed the cloth a bit, wiping blood off. "Stabbed veins, not as bad as arteries.." She murmured. Years of modifications to her lower body made her well adjusted to medical terminology. She put him down gently, going to Dawn and bending down. Her muscles were starting to untense. She searched through her pockets and looked for anything. She pulled out a long syringe. So if all else failed, she would've knocked them out, most likely her. She took the needle out and poked her with it, injecting the liquid into her. Dawn hissed as she closed her eyes. "Give me one reason... One why I shouldn't kill you..."
Tomoyo nodded a bit, looking down at her shoulder. It still bled a bit when moved. "Just a scratch.." She murmured.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:53 pm
Icarus washed the wound out before stitching it shut and wrapping it. "There..."

Daniel was passed out, his face gaining some of it's old color again.  

CalypsoNakamura

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:57 pm
Tomoyo winced a bit, feeling the needles poke her arm, but she'd had worse. "Thanks..." She murmured.
Blanche turned away, looking at Daniel. She scooped him up on his back and looked at the others. "We should go. No doubt they sent more than just 2." She said. "Tomoyo, you good on your own?" "Yeah." She said.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:02 pm
Daniel's eyes twitched a little, but he didn't complain.

Icarus nodded."What about these two?" she asked, gestering to their captives.  

CalypsoNakamura

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:08 pm
Blanche looked at the two villains and bit heer lip. "That's a good question... What do we do..." She murmured. "Kill them." Blanche groaned. "Will you stop? We aren't gonna kill them."  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff