Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:52 pm

Nike walked out to her streetbike and got on. "Hop on, I don't feel like walking," she said, starting the engine.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:53 pm

Brago led her down to a battle room It was vast and the walls were enforced.

"You may begin anytime, Hana. Im ready."

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:57 pm

User Image
Hana released her demon aura, causing the air to ripple as the illusion took hold. "Remember, you have to break it by forcing a new emotion upon yourself, and it doesn't matter what emotion, just not one of dying."
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:00 pm

okay, focus focus focus he said as the illusion began to encroach on him.

DemolitionboyXX

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:05 pm

Robert got on the streetbike with Nike. He enjoyed being so close to Nike for some reason.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:08 pm

"Robert, your gonna have to hold on a little tighter than that, or you'll fall off. Trust me roadrash is a b***h." Nike was actually blushing as she said it but she couldn't let that be an issue. She looked ahead to hide her embarressment.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:18 pm

Robert nodded. "Okay," he said as he tightened his grip so that he wouldn't fall of.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:22 pm

"Lean in once I get going," she gave one lat instruction and then sped off. She blazed through the streets, narrowly missing cars as she sqeezed between them. She could feel Robert grip tighter, when she slid between a semi and a volvo. What would have taken 15 minutes took 8 because she went full speed. She came to a gravel spewing halt. They were near an alley, close to the goth bar.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:23 pm

User Image
The Illusion filled the entire room, so now anyone who ws in the room or walked in would feel like they were dying. "Now fight it Brago." Hana said seriously.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:27 pm

Robert got off of the streetbike and stood beside of it. "That was fun," he muttered. "It's definately the way to travel."

Dameon Black

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:31 pm

Lady Eevee
User Image
The Illusion filled the entire room, so now anyone who ws in the room or walked in would feel like they were dying. "Now fight it Brago." Hana said seriously.

Brago was overcome with the fear of dieing. He laid down and a short while later, he started crying.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:36 pm

User Image
Hana sighed and released the illusion. She walked over to brago and sat down next to him. "Well, that was a first attempt." She petted his head. "Pull yourself together and lets try again."

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:39 pm

"Nothing like the feel of horsepower between your legs," Nike said absently, and then turned red as she realized what she said. "I mean, I...oh, nevermind." She started walking toward the entrance, passing weirdo who thought Vampires dressed all in black and wore thick eyeliner or 16th century stuff. Nike gave a disgusted tsk. She actually liked color. Her vest was a tightfitting pleather sea-green.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:44 pm

Lady Eevee
User Image
Hana sighed and released the illusion. She walked over to brago and sat down next to him. "Well, that was a first attempt." She petted his head. "Pull yourself together and lets try again."

"Okay." He wiped his tears and stood up.

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:49 pm

User Image
"ready? I'm going to start again." Hana raised her arms and filled the room with the illusion again. "Now fight it like a man!"
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games