Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Kingdom Hearts Roleplay [Its back! :D] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:08 pm
Zenjin crossed his arms and glared a June for walking away. "Coward...." he said under his breath.

Manifesta walked out of the library and began to walk down the stairs. As June was walking up the stairs his eyes met hers. "Well, hello their beautiful..." Manifesta said in a voice that sounded slightly like Zenjin. Manifesta kept walking with a book in his hand that had the Heartless emblem.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:18 am
Maxis and Wrath see June "who is thy speak thy name and reason" yelled Maxis "hmmm she look familial" said Wrath

As outside the castle the purify heartless look at Zenjin ".... you think you have a chance .... nobody" said the heartless  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:23 am
June stopped on the stairs, turning and watching Manifesta. glancing at the book, she held onto her keychains tightly, about to pull her keyblade out when the other two caught her attention. She looked up at them
"......"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:18 am
Zenjin looked at the purified heartless in suprise "Oh, i apologize. I forgot you were there. Well to answer your question, yes i do. And i wont use my weapon, if that'll make you feel better" Zenjin said as he took a fighting stance.

Manifesta gave one last glance at June. "What a pity...she actually IS quite beautiful.....but she might not live...or maybe she will...that'll be up to her..." He said under his breath.  

Zenjin Jiruga

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:21 am
Her keychains lit up
"...shoot." June muttered, her keyblade appearing. she jumped down tot he platform in the middle of the stairwell, glancing between Manifesta and the other two, her blade pointing between them

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:32 am
((Lol well good morning, or what not))

Manifesta sat there for a moment and stretched out his hand towards June "Insect..." he said as he shot out a dark wind from his hand, pushing June towards the others with great force.  

Zenjin Jiruga

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:26 pm
The purify heartless still sitting "hmmm, if the keyblade cannont kill me what make you think you can" said the heartless

"Watch where you aiming you firing at" yelled Wrath as Maxis caught June "Thy is a keyblade wielder" said Maxis  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:04 pm
-Meza kicks Maxis in the back-
Dont forget about me now big b*****d!
-he said angerliy stareing at maxis cause he forgot about him and that ppissed him off-
-Meza punchs Maxis in the face-
(oh by the wway rift, i recently played a ame and it had a refrence to the name Nero, i cant remember which game it was but i was someone with alot of power i think, lol nice choice in names)  

grimmjaw06

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:06 pm
"gah!"
June pulled from Maxis' grip, glaring at Manifesta before turning around and seeing the other one
".....what are you?!" she asked him.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:27 pm
"Maxis deal with him i guess i have to take this one out" as Wrath pulled out a broken watch "skill endless world" as massive darkness covered the area "Wrath thy intellect is unbearable" said Maxis as he pulled out his blade cracking the ground

((thanks grimmjaw))  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:58 pm
Zenjin tilted his head at him. "Now who said i wanted to destroy you?. As i said i would love to experiment on you. Please get ready, its no fun beating on someone who is ill equiped"

Manifesta turned around looked at Wrath. "Youre darkened world is in my way..." he said bringing out his Heartless keychain.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:03 pm
The purify heartless turn his head away "fine try your best" said the heartless

"in your way, get out of our way we been order to seek and destroy so mind your own" said Wrath  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:10 pm
Zenjin shrugged "Ok..." Zenjin said as he waved his hand sending a huge wave of electricity towards him.

Manifesta brought out his Heartless Keyblade and simply started walking down the stairs. "Imbecile..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:34 am
"oh look a keyblade, so what you do think you do with that" said Wrath as the darkness started to spread everywhere "my side also has a keyblade wielder" said Wrath

The purify Heartless slapped the attack down " Magic .... spell... skill .... attack .... or weapons none can hurt me" said the heartless  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

grimmjaw06

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:09 am
Oh me im nothing special
-Meza said as he looked at the girl ignoring Maxis-
Sorry not time to chit chat
-as he said so him and Maxis dissapeared into a claw like tear threw the air-
Now we dont need to worry bout other fights in her
-he said grining at Maxis-  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games