Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Black's Hall ((NEW GAME)) (O_O) ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black hall's info
Underwear from the girl he loves is a best gift any girl can get a man
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Who will get #10 or #16 on the RN wheel first?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:04 pm
-damey stirs in her sleep, making a sighing noise and shifting-

((I r in your room. It was never said where I was located specifically. xd ))

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:05 pm
((dammit dame, you would post that after I did! stressed Oh, well, I just didn't notice you on other side of the room, LOL))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:06 pm
*Looks up and sees Katana and smiles.* Sureā€¦come on in. biggrin How's life in the outside world?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:09 pm
*She walks over to him and gives him a gentle hug and kiss on the cheek before settling into the chair next to his bed.* Hmmm, the outside world? Well, so far no otherworldly beings have tried taking it over again, so I suppose it's fine. I've been working in my rooms for the past couple of days, so I've been out of touch with everyone.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:10 pm
((We posted at the same time, jerkpot. And you still might not notice her. xp ))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:13 pm
It's really hard to stay in the hospital. sweatdrop I have no idea how long I'm going to be in here. This book you brought for me really helps pass the time.  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:16 pm
JustinShowcase
It's really hard to stay in the hospital. sweatdrop I have no idea how long I'm going to be in here. This book you brought for me really helps pass the time.

*she sits back and crosses her legs* Well, have you talked to Black? When do you think you'll be released? *she smiles at him* I'm glad you're enjoying the book.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:18 pm
-jerks awake, sitting up quickly, feeling the monitor things hooked up to her- scream WHERE ARE MY SHOES!? stressed  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:22 pm
eek Hey Dameā€¦calm downā€¦I'm sure your shoes are somewhere around here Ma'am. That is unless they have been taken downtown as evidence. neutral  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:24 pm
*jumps a bit and turns to see that Showcase's roommate is dame.* DAME! What in the world happened to you?

*She gets up and goes to dame's side to see that she's hooked up to several monitors.* How long have you been here?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:31 pm
stressed Evidence!? Why would it be taken in for evidence. Dammit, those were my favourite pair! Somebody better damn well be getting them. stressed -calms down when the monitors attached to her heart start going crazy and she feels it fluttering- >.> -sits back, clicking the button to move the bed to a sitting position- Ahem, sorry bout that. I'm fine, Katana. -tries not to seem like she's taking deep breaths- I've been here since...er...I dunno. I just woke up.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:35 pm
Well, do you remember what the hell happened to you? *looks dame over with a worried look on her face.*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:38 pm
*Listens intently at the conversation between the ladies. And starts looking around to see if he spies his blackberry.* neutral  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:41 pm
Oh, nothing. I just twisted my ankle, then busted my knee in the process and while falling -touches head where bandage- I guess hit my head and passed out. Stupid shoes. I love them yet hate them. 3nodding -laughs-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:45 pm
*shakes her head and smiles at dame.* I know what you mean....the things we wear sometimes, huh? Well, let me know if you need anything. I'm going to go back and visit with Showcase for a bit.

*she heads back to her chair and sits back down again.* So......oh yeah....when's Black planning on letting you out of here?  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games