Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Halo: Rebirth (Open and be ready to drop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:57 pm
"Okay everyone let's get ready to board the ship and be advised who knows what defensive systems that Brute has activated so be careful."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:10 pm
Gosli quickly brought Slippy up to the control module and gave her the basics on how to propel and brake as well as how to set it to auto pilot. meanwhile shrukan jumped into the mech suit and made a few last minute checks before he was sure it was in top condition "allright hook up Gosli or I'm leaving with out you" Gosli hurridly flew into the cockpit and connected to the docking bay above shrukan's chair "allright all systems check, lets go finish the job"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:57 pm
Marcus looked around the ship looking for the armory until he found it surprisingly it had all the things they had in the old ship and then some. Marcus picked up two gravity hammers,a sniper rifle,two energy swords.s plasma rifle and 10 plasma grenades.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:13 pm
Sen also got ready equiping himself with an energy spear, gravity hammer, firebomb grenades, and even a forrunner vehicle similar to the ghost but with powerful sentinal beams instead of plasma as well a more angular design.  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:53 pm
(Question out of boredom who here has Halo:Reach on pre-order?)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:44 pm
(not me, Im getting fallout new vegas)

the ship exited slip space and emerged next to the stolen forerunner ship "all right then make or break time" the hangar of the ship opened and the the cannons on the ship blasted a hole into the side. Starting from the runway the mech raced forward picking up speed and jumped from their ship into the newly made entrance of theirs. Shrukan took two spike like objects and jammed them down on both ends of the opening and a plasma bridge extended across to the other side "board up men this is gonna be a hell of a party!" a group of grunts swarmed into the room but a quick blast of the shoulder mounted plasma mortar made short work of them. "haha take that you peons"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:14 pm
Sen makes it over before the bridge extends followed by the others. Jack runs up holding some form of discs. "Hey guys I got some charges we can set up along the ship. Just go kill the big guy, get out, and boom good bye ship."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:33 pm
"what part of I WANT MY SHIP BACK!!!! did you not understand the first three times I said it?" Shrukan shook his head "might as well set the charges to be safe. If we can we won't have to set them off"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:08 pm
They move through the ship taking out squads of Covenant. "This doesn't make sense we killed the entire squad that guy was with so how are all these Covenant on the ship. Guys I have a feeling that the Covenant may have already taken a good look at this ship before we caught up with it."

In fact Tarturus had went to a Covenant base to stock up on troops so he could perform some raids on newly rebuilt defenses around Harvest. The Brute heard of the intrudes and say the other Forrunner ship come into view. "Oh looky my brothers are here to see us hello brothers." Unfortunately for Tarturus the Oracle had said this in a broadcast to the 'guests'.

"Looks like a friend just let me track the big bad bosses location. Hey Shrukan why don't you go say hello to him while me and the other old coger clean up eh?" Sen roles his eyes. "You're not the only one here that can hold their own."

(When Jack says other old coger he was refering to Chief.)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:27 pm
Slips was relaxing back in the other For-runner ship. Although it was the biggest, it was the most maneuverable. it weaved between covenant cruisers and carries that'd joined in on the fun. Seraph fighters were being swatted away like flies, boarding crafts were obliterated by over-charged sheilds, and the best part, she got to use the big cannon all on her own, and she did. basically, take a sentinal beam, and multiply it by, oh, say ten trillion, as the instant-killing power of a spartan lazor, and there you had, the biggest, baddest, and most accurate death-machine ever made, and worst of all that, it was under her trigger finger. She wiped out fleets as they came, and soon enough, they stopped coming, an order sent by one of the battle cruisers before it was desentigrated.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:18 am
shrukan noded and rushed off to the control room to confront tarturus. as he made it to the final hall a small army of brutes stood between him and his final enemy. "Don't suppose you installed anything special for this occasion did you?" Gosli let out a prerecorded human laugh "don't suppose you really thought I didn't? the button on your right" Shrukan pushed the button and the stomach plate slid open and shot out a ball into the crowd that at first appeared similar to a power drain. Suddenly it activated extending out a red dome and the brutes all dropped instantly. after a few seconds the field faded away and the orb was left smoking "what the heck was that!?" shrukan yelled out in surprise "I call it the kill box, any brain cells caught inside the dome are instantly killed. originally designed to kill off the flood when they form into grey mind but it never got approved" shrukan nodded "well I guess that's a good thing cuss now we have it" shrukan took aim at tarturus and pressed the button again only to be responded by a beeping sound "huh?"
"yeah you see it never got approved because we found it impossible to duplicate after the first batch and sense there's only a few left its kinda a one time deal per load out"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:00 pm
Tarturus stands up from the captains chair. "You Elites such foolish cowards alwa....""Brother hello I'm terribley sorry I didn't have time to make refreshments."Tarturus sick of the oracle's interuptions backhands it into a wall.  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:57 pm
"ha serves you right traitor" shrukan more then a little ticked off that Gosli had just overlooked such a crippling detail about their best weapon yelled up at the misfit oracle "why the hell did you make me waste our best weapon on a bunch of brutes when we could have used it on Tarturus?" gosli let out another prerecorded chuckle "well it doesn't really show off it's massive potential if only used on one opponent now is it? plus we don't want the ultimate test of my masterpiece to be over to soon now do we?" shrukan sighed "you know with an attitude like that Jack's defiantly gonna blow up the ship"
Gosli's eye began to glow red "don't you even joke about that. If that stuck up, thinks he knows it all, flesh bag tries to blow up MY ship then he's going down with it!"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:38 pm
"You wasted the greatest weapon on that rust bucket you say? Well then I'm starting to doubt you are the real Arbiter I mean he at least had to brain cells." Tarturus then uses his hammer to blast the mech down the hall. "How dare you attack are guests. That is it I will not be in your company any more bully." The oracle's eye started to glow for a lazer shot but Tarturus magnitized him and the lazer was launched at the mech. (Seem Tarturus finally found him useful)  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:31 pm
the mech quickly regained its balance and gravity punched the blast away. the hand of the mech was smoking and shrukan and gosli both looked up at tarturus, furry in their eyes, and spoke at the same time "DON'T....SCRATCH.....THE PAINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the mech rushed forward and hit tarturus with an upward trail of gattling gun bullets acting as an upercut and knocking him off balance, then they slammed into him with a full force gravity punch sending him smacking into the massive windsheild of the ship.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games